It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor of town near Japanese nuclear plant: "WE HAVE BEEN BETRAYED"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It has become obvious that the truth is not coming out about this whole mess, and probably never will. The whole thing seriously makes me sick to my stomach. Thank you for starting this thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiegonewild

You can't handle the truth!
Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns.

couldn't resist :-)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..

Originally posted by BigBruddah
reply to post by zcflint05

I can't understand why someone would do that to their own people.

The US gov would do it to you in a microsecond don't fool yourself.

Absolutely agee. Unless there was something in it for them. Tragic.
edit on 18-3-2011 by robyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiegonewild
It has become obvious that the truth is not coming out about this whole mess, and probably never will. The whole thing seriously makes me sick to my stomach. Thank you for starting this thread.

No problem. what really stuck out to me is this mayor using such strong language to speak out against his own government. This society is very much against things like publicly calling others out...
it makes the mayor's words stand out even more here.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
when a government is trying to manage a crisis trying to keep people calm is a priority. considering this is japans 1st meltdown they dont have any measures to compare to. If something like this were to happen in russia again they would still try to minimize populace panic, and deal with the situation based on past history's data.
The fact the plant manager came out explaining the real dangers really reveals japans true honor. If it was us, obama would probally tell us to stay calm even to the very end and to close our windows etc until we were boiling.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
We have all learned that trying to keep everyone calm and in line in situations of crisis is the aim of governments but sometimes it is best to take action in order to save some people, even if this might cause some panic. They could easily say that they would evacuate everyone in a 50 km radius from the nuclear plant as a precaution until things are under control and safe again. There should be enough space to relocate those people for a couple of weeks and the danger of serious nuclear exposure to those people would be seriously decreased without a major panic taking place.

Sometimes people trust their authorities too much.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Guys, we all know that there is obviously hidden powers behind all this. And I know most of you are working hard to uncover the truth. Some have found break through's others still in skeptic mode.

But when are we gonna stop and realize, that the true powers that be, are behind the government and it is THEY that should be brought to justice. This is a crime against humanity. The elites must pay for their actions, so why don't we do something about it!!

I am depressed, I am heartbroken, I have never felt so helpless in all My life. I know that God will come soon and help those who are awake in the end, but why can't we take responsibility for ourselves instead of depending on God for justice?Isn't that the only way that we will learn to fully comprehend the nature of our world?

I am having trouble sleeping during hours, I can't stop thinking about this, when I know a solution on how to win this game they are playing. We need global unification of the people not the governements. Before it's too late...

edit on 19-3-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I would like to chime in and add that the Ontario Goverment has absolved the nuclear plants in Ontario of any liabilities if there are ANY accidents. Meaning that no one can sue for damages. This was one of the conditions to install and run any plants.

Wonder if the Japanese Goverment have a simular deal with their nuclear plants there?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join