It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami and Nuke Emergency: Problems > Solutions..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I too am absolutely heatbroken over this thing, and it seems to be getting worse, but I'm hopeful and optimistic, that once they have power, with many systems back on-line, that they will be able to cobble together a containment solution. Somehow, perhaps by the grace of God even, this thing will somehow work out ok, but I'm saddened by it, deeply, and am creating this thread with the aim of .. I don't know, trying to do SOMETHING, or think of something ANYTHING to avert a catastrophe of horrific proportions.

I thought it might be a good idea to send in a fleet of cruise ships, for gathing in all the coastal people and ensuring that they have absolutely everything they need to sustain life and temporarily weather the storm so to speak, with the ability to move them further away, in the event of a worse case scenario.

In terms of the reactor facility, they've got to get power in there ASAP, and generators, and containment vessels, sent in with an army, even an international army, of engineers, outfitted with high tech full body radiation protection, so learn from and then assist those 180 workers, and then relieve them of their duty, with honors.

Got to move the people, provide basic services to them all, and get the reactor situation under control ASAP. This is a crisis, which must be met head on with everything we and they've got, working together. There's no need to leave all those people just wandering around out there either. Heck even the beloved dogs with the hero dog were saved.

This is the test of the international community, this and the situation in Libia and other places where fearful governments are on the verge of trying to "put down" their people.

This certainly is the test for Obama and his administration.

Anyway, what do you think?

What are YOUR ideas if anything were possible, and what did you think of what I proposed, about the cruise ships and the army of radiation suited engineers, to work with the heroic 180, and if needed, let them rotate out for a while, having done such a heroic job to date.

This is serious stuff, and I'm pretty sure that a super Chernobyl would or could send a plume to the West Coast, and we do NOT want that.

Pretty scary stuff.

Is there a solution to the problem, surely there has to be.

Regards,

NAM

join