It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man wrongly jailed 25 years faces grim employment scene, courtesy of MSM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Eric Caine was tortured by a Chicago Police boss into confessing for a murder he never committed, according to recent DNA findings, or something. Then he spent 25 years in jail until being freed yesterday. Why I am writing this is because of what follows. I watched the channel 7 ABC terrorists (responsible for keeping the midwest sector in line) as they relayed this man's plight. I thought I was imagining what I was hearing. Later, I found the exact wording used in the story ABC so proudly presents in this link:

abclocal.go.com...

abclocal.go.com.../local&id=8018351

I copied this 2nd link exactly as presented by ABC, twice, three times. I have no idea why it won't translate through the ats board, sorry. The 2nd link I placed here has the printed story and the viddy which old browsers cannot use. Therefore, use the 1st link and get the video.

Anyone catch a whiff of what the media are now conditioning us for in this story?

I am aghast at their nerve. Anyone see this? And what it portends?
edit on 17-3-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

Your link is broken, is this what you wanted:

Alleged Burge torture victim released from prison

I'm not seeing what you're upset about, regarding ABC's story. They're basically relaying the story and pointing out how it's a shame and sad that this man was wrongly sentenced for 25 years, and cannot find work because of it. That, and he is obviously behind the times.

Though the man carries a humble courage with him. He made it his life's mission to not let the misjustice turn him, not make him bitter, and just live his life. He is a better man than I.
edit on 17-3-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

Your link is broken, is this what you wanted:

Alleged Burge torture victim released from prison

I'm not seeing what you're upset about, regarding ABC's story. They're basically relaying the story and pointing out how it's a shame and sad that this man was wrongly sentenced for 25 years, and cannot find work because of it. That, and he is obviously behind the times.
edit on 17-3-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

The lawyers will line up at his door to do him the favor of representing him in a multimillion buck suit against the system. No doublt about it. And he will given a retainer until the suit comes to trial or is settled. Still, he got screwed by the system and he would deserve every buck he can get.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

I'll check your link to see if it's the same as the one I tried to get. I like to watch channel 7 in Chicago, to see how they shape shift from local folk in to reptiles drinking blood.

Look, the guy was robbed. He ought never have to worry about money ever again, because he can sue. But they act as though the future of justice is to screw the innocent on to the same template as that of a convicted felon. It comes off their tongues like there was never a court system by which to right wrongs! Let's see. NWO agent denis kucinich chips tooth on olive pit, sues for 150K. This Caine guy gets to stand at the back of the employment line because apparently all the lawyers died overnight...? It reminds me of the time the news had a story about some jobs opening up at a local high school. They asked us to stay tuned to learn of the opportunity for you. After the commercial break, they showed a line of people about a mile long with applicants, many of them with PhD's, for a janitorial position. I think they selected obama for the approaching 'election' and wanted to really trash our morale to ensure a no snag victory. A distinct psy-ops. In my opinion, the persons mouthing the sentiments in these newsclips should be summarily vaporized. They are brainwashing us to accept their agenda. They are agents of nwo change, guising as news persons.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Ah, well I took it for granted that he would have had a settlement. That never crossed my mind, and if he hasn't received a settlement or is not pursuing one, then surely ABC is being deceptive. Rather passive support of the state, if that's the case.

I would find it hard to believe he hasn't pursued legal recourse and compensation. He claims he has not allowed all of this to turn him bitter, but hopefully he realizes the state is responsible for compensating him. As it was the state who convicted him, and state employees that abused him.

Receiving compensation for being so wronged is not being bitter or vindictive. Hopefully he just means he will not let it blacken his heart, because this man needs to be compensated. I've known family friends who had similar circumstances. My friend's uncle was wrongly convicted for murder for approx. 20 years, and received a few million in compensation.

It's the state's responsibility. If ABC is intentionally passing over this, then that is poor journalism and suspect.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

But notice the tack the media creatures took on this, the spin, if you will. They are trying to make us see it the way they are playing it, treating us like we are zombies waiting for an order. I am sickened. It is a shot over the bow of sanity, and they can aim lower if we allow them to. Just think what they can do with this news model, after it fornicates with the 'patriot' act!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Your link is ABC and probably plays the video. I cannot use the link due to old computer. My link showed both the printed story and the viddy. I just cannot make it work, so it may be that I am no longer to link, or ats has some misconfiguration with my browser. I tried to link it 3 times already. No luck. Thank you for supplying the readers with a link.

top topics

join