It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you know if your a abductee if they clear your mind?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Is their something i can do to find out if i am a abductee?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy

Film yourself sleeping.

Problem solved

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

Well they like to probe things, so check your orifices regularly.

Oh and also, look for any indication you might have been implanted with things. If you are a female, and you are pregnant unexpectedly.........................that could be a sign too.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Usually, the experience can be likened to people who have post-traumatic stress, even after their memory is erased, they don't actually want to remember the experience. Today I think I was taken aboard a ship of some kind, I have a dream of walking around various areas, in what looked like a hospital, my memory is not clear and my imagination filled in the gaps, but I definitley remember walking around and exploring a kind of facility. I fear that the aliens are trying to groom me for something or rather, as if, when I am abducted, they communicate with me and teach me things etc etc, and then, when the time comes (so to speak) they will take me and I will remember everything that they have told me. I think that is their plan, they seem to take a very innocent part of myself, however, I strongly suspect that thier mind control is what makes me behave in that manner. I usually walk around with a paranoid look on my face, as if the people around me are alien, however, in my daily life, I think I am almost perpetually re-living various abduction experiences. I get the idea that they are trying to change me, or trying to convince me to join them or something. They don' t seem to understand, the part of me that they take is not my complete consciousness, it is merely a representation of me, me, myself, I am a completley different soul to what they imagine, or rather, what they are trying to program me to become. I was sure that it was a kind of beaming device, as I remember the sensation of my soul/astral body being "beamed" out of my physical body. I suspect that the aliens are having a hard time accepting life-after-death, and have basically managed to figure out how the mind and memories, how the energies of the body translate into what can be loosley termed as an "individual" - I get the idea that they clone themselves, and "transfer" thier "consciousness" into a new body each time their body "dies" - however, I think they fail to grasp what a soul really is, they have managed to encapsulate what they think is "me" into some kind of astral body, however, that astral body, is not actually "me" - I, am something beyond that. Its funny, each time they try to wipe my mind, I wake up, and after a few hours my real soul activates my body and my natural energies start to flow again. I kind of feel sorry for them, because I am not going to turn up to their party when they decide to call me.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Its impossible to film, they have a time distortion technology, so they are basically opening a seam in time, and extracting you, and then replacing you at the exact same moment from the perspective of the regular world - a video camera might capture a flash, or a few ghostly images, however, they are also intelligent enough to detect a camera that is switched on, and they can easily disrupt it. They also have an advanced means of predicting the future, so, they can prevent major incidents from being revealed to the public. However, there still exist things that slip through thier nets.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Find yourself a licensed hypnotist that accepts at face value what comes forth in a session.
Ask that you will remember the session and also have it recorded.

If you have some inkling of a particular place and time, try to return to that place either physically, if for example, you were traveling in a car at night as was my case, or drive by your olf house, etc. anything that even remotely MAY bring back repressed memories.

Many of us really don't want to know all of what happened, what we were told or worse, what instructions we were told to carry out seemingly on our own initiative. I know the beginning and ending of my adult experience, but hypnosis did not recover anything during the about two hours I was out of my car. I've always believed in UFOs long before that time, but do I want to know exactly what happened? No. I don't think so, but I have my suspicions nevertheless.

Meditation can be a way also to retrieve some of those "lost" memories. Careful though, memories can invent themselves if strongly desired.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I use a pair of plier handles to check my anus every morning after I wake up... well, almost every morning. Sometimes I have to take breaks because the skin is really sore and bleeds easily. I think that's probably when they'd hide it up there tho.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Are you paranoid about being abducted after reading abduction cases? or do you want to be abucted?

top topics

join