It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BBC claim Telekinesis is possible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I was doing this online quiz on the BBC and when I reached question 7, I was quite surprised to find out that apparently telekinesis is possible via an external device".
www.bbc.co.uk...
(you'll have to do the quiz to reach question 7, its really easy)

I tried to search up any credible sources for this claim on the internet but so far have found none. Have the BBC got their facts messed up because don't get me wrong, telekinesis violates several physical laws particularly the inverse square law, the second law of thermodynamics and the conservation of momentum.

Or could it be they know something we don't? Not saying I don't believe in it, just want some extra insight from ya'll.
edit on 17-3-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: NRG

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I believe telekinesis and telepathy are possible without the use of anything but your mind.

I

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Of course it's possible with an external device.

Get one of these: The Star Wars Force Trainer

edit on 17/3/2011 by nerbot because: added pic

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

What they were talking about is a toy (Mattel's "Force Trainer") which measures scalp electrical activity to control the position of a ball blown by a variable fan.

Like a cross between an ECG and a haptics device.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Blah... So now that BBC admits it, you accept it?

Russia has been doing such studies (publicly) longer than any other nation that I am aware of. Still, it's nothing special once you tie it together with chi and Eastern arts. I was studying spiritual alchemy and on my way to developing such siddhis, then I figured the effort wasn't worth the gain. Still, I became sensitive to subtle energy and burst through scientific paradigms.

The black military of the USA has been routinely kidnapping gifted children for super soldier programs revolving around such abilities. They have reached phenomenal levels of mind power and now breed their own subjects. This was a parade of such power:

Notice the synchronized movement...

Just a little food for thought. I devour 'credible sources'.

edit on 17-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Sounds like a certain someone is completely oblivious to the vast amounts of evidence accumulated by parapsychological experiments over the years. Yes psi is real. Read a book or two. Here are a few good ones I have read.

Outside the Gates of Science
Extraordinary Knowing
Introduction to Parapsychology
Varieties of Anomalous Experience
Parapsychology and the Skeptics
The Intention Experiment
Entangled Minds

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

Sounds like a certain someone is completely oblivious to the vast amounts of evidence accumulated by parapsychological experiments over the years. Yes psi is real. Read a book or two. Here are a few good ones I have read.

Outside the Gates of Science
Extraordinary Knowing
Introduction to Parapsychology
Varieties of Anomalous Experience
Parapsychology and the Skeptics
The Intention Experiment
Entangled Minds

Thanks for the suggestions. I'd say I gave up on telekinesis when I failed to achieve it hence stopped believing in it!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
if you want more info on these devices, look up Neurofeedback + games or robot
expo21xx.com...

edit on 18-3-2011 by Morrel because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2011 by Morrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I was reading a magazine a long time ago on this man who claimed he had telekinesis. There was a picture of him with a spoon floating in mid-air. The way he had obtained telekinesis actually made sense believe it or not. He had some type of brain concussion which required him to have metal plates put in. Once he had the surgery for the metal plates, he soon found he could move small "metal" things. I don't know his name but it definitely intrigued me.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
if we can only do such things in our dreams, maybe dreams are more important than first realized.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Morrel

Nice link. Star for you.

top topics

join