It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Everyone! New Here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hello all, I am new to this site and stumbled across it looking for information on the Skinwalker Ranch.
I still have soo much exploring to do!

With that being said, does anything know of similar areas to Skinwalker Ranch?
Like I said, I'm still new and learning a lot about this subject.

Anyways, glad to be here & hope to make some friends!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hi there....I am new here too...welcome newbie. I have never heard of Skinwalker Ranch...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
welcome to ats

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

www.skinwalkerranch.org...

Skinwalker Ranch is a ranch located in the Uintah Basin of Utah; it is the site of a series of paranormal activities. The ranch roughly covers 480 acres relatively near to the Utah cities of Roosevelt and Vernal. Its name comes from the "Skinwalker", a supernatural being in Navajo and Ute folklore. The paranormal activity at Skinwalker Ranch has been intermittent, but according to sources, the alleged activity encountered is unusual or unidentified aircraft, balls of light, poltergeist activity, cattle mutilation, and strange creatures. have been reported. The book "Hunt for the Skinwalker" asserts that after numerous interviews with neighbors to the Gorman ranch, many spoke of unusual experiences to NIDS researchers (one, identified as "Mr. Gonsalez" alleged that he had unusual experiences with cattle disappearances). They also claim local Ute Indians have a history of encounters with unusual objects and creatures.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

edit on 17/3/2011 by Sauron because: included external quote tags

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Smeckers

Hi Smeckers, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Search: Skin Walker Ranch

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

top topics

join