It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo E-Mail UNTRUSTED ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

This is what pops up currently when I try to read my e-mail
at yahoo.com , it never has done this before.

Has anyone else experienced the same ? :

This Connection is Untrusted You have asked Firefox to connect securely to login.yahoo.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure. Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

Any suggestions as to why this is happening ?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Someone is watching you

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
How are you getting to your sign on page? Through a link or bookmark or do you manually put in "www.mail.yahoo.com"? If your not doing it manually maybe your using a mirror or something to link to yahoo mail and Firefox doesn't receive a certificate. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
How are you getting to your sign on page? Through a link or bookmark or do you manually put in "www.mail.yahoo.com"? If your not doing it manually maybe your using a mirror or something to link to yahoo mail and Firefox doesn't receive a certificate. Just a thought.

I was clicking on the mail link at the top of my home page.
Thanks for that tip about 'manually' , that seems to work.
(odd that it never had done that before.)
hummm, wonder if it has something to do with a info.
session that I attended in Toronto recently Lol )

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Your browser may think it's an expired certificate. Check the date and time on your machine. Sometimes this happens when the date slips, usually from the CMOS/BIOS battery getting weak.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Try using something either than Firefox, like Internet Explorer or something, I've had similar issues with Firefox in trying to log into a secure and authorized session on a website.

top topics

join