It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Monarch Mind Control

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Well, I couldn't figure out how to get the video I wanted to post on here, so I'll give you the link.

www.youtube.com...

This man has really done his research into this subject. Many big starts and rappers all have some sort of mind control. This subject is really deep. It would take months to really research this and get some good answers.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIsraelite777

Here you go.

edit on 17-3-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Here you go.

edit on 17-3-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

Oh, ok I see how you did that. Thanks m8.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I can't watch the video now. But check out this site. LOTS of great info/theories on the subject.
vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I understand this mans point of view..I feel the need to point out 70 years ago people used this same argument for intolerance of a different kind.Not to be intolerant to people with tattoos or people who are homosexual, but towards people who were African American...

Just because the "times" or the "Preacher" says its wrong doesn't mean it is...Gods truth is for everyone to decide personally...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
I understand this mans point of view..I feel the need to point out 70 years ago people used this same argument for intolerance of a different kind.Not to be intolerant to people with tattoos or people who are homosexual, but towards people who were African American...

Just because the "times" or the "Preacher" says its wrong doesn't mean it is...Gods truth is for everyone to decide personally...

You are correct. I believe if the Bible says it's wrong, then it's wrong.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever

I mean, you can't research the Illuminati like I have and not come to believe that their is a God. And that everything in the Bible is true. Because we know Satan is real. He runs the Illuminati personally. All the deceptions they carry out comes from him. Especially mind control

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
There's been a few threads on ATS about Project Monarch as well as other types of mind control projects like what TI's go through such as gang stalking and electronic harassment all stemming from MK-Ultra, nice find i didn't see this video before....

Here's a website that i posted a few times that explains some of the mind control techniques used in main stream society......

pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com...

Also if your intrested in what TI's go through this is a good website that i also have posted a few times....

www.freedomfchs.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
There's been a few threads on ATS about Project Monarch as well as other types of mind control projects like what TI's go through such as gang stalking and electronic harassment all stemming from MK-Ultra, nice find i didn't see this video before....

Here's a website that i posted a few times that explains some of the mind control techniques used in main stream society......

Also if your intrested in what TI's go through this is a good website that i also have posted a few times....

www.freedomfchs.com...

Have you checked out Fritz Springmeier's work on mind control? The things he said in his books blew me away. Fritz Springmeier was framed and jailed for something he didn't do all because he exposed the Illuminati.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The Bible is just a book, written by men, flawed men.

We don't need a book to live.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIsraelite777

www.freedomfchs.com...

Have you checked out Fritz Springmeier's work on mind control? The things he said in his books blew me away. Fritz Springmeier was framed and jailed for something he didn't do all because he exposed the Illuminati.

Yes I know of Fritz . Yes you right they framed him to try and silence him . It happens here too .
WE SACRIFICE TO FIND THE TRUTH AND MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE .

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
MIND CONTROL is now embedded in ETS Testing Services

TOEFL, SAT, GRE, and many other educational testing services have now been farmed out to a colossal commerical testing conglomerate named PROMETRIC. They have historic ties to the military and military testing and assessments.

There is no transparency to this set up. We just have to "eat it".

Just think, one huge commerical agency with ties to DoD and USAID, is determining who goes to college, who can get a visa to study in USA, and who gets an MA degree, or MD degree too, they are infiltrating all the accreditation programs.

MORE BELOW

TOEFL test designing was sold to Prometric for their parent ETS. It
seems mostly ALL ETS test designs have been sold to PROMETRIC.

The reliability of TOEFL is a critical exponent for the billions upon
billions profitable education franchise in USA, a system of
universities not truly educating Americas broadly enough any longer,
especially African Americans, and native engineers and computer
scientists. The tests of TOEFL need to by "interpreted" or
"translated" into MEANINGFUL examinations of levels of english
language skills attainment. And there needs to be a governmental
transparency program to monitor all these testing operations, for all
to see and rest assured there are no irregularities or flaws or bad
ethics practices.

TOEFL in late 2006 was sold like a high tech bomber or a fleet of hi
tech tanks to PROMETRICS.

You prove my point by pointing out that College Board and ETS are not
officially part of the US government. But they should be and why is
this not of primary importance in Congressional debates now?

PLEASE tell me which department of the DOE [Dept. of Education] is
involved in testing for acceptance into higher academic institutions.
This should not be a corporate agency such as IBM or MicroSoft. It
should be governmental. We don't want Siemens grinding out exams for
the German post grad universities, now do we? for a profit.

This "revolving door" is much like the Federal Reserve, it is not
"federal" [Dennis Kucinich once said "The Federal Reserve is no more
federal than Federal Express".], but it is all we are stuck with for
printing money [Fed Reserve] and for printing or manufacturing
electronic tests for accreditation or acceptance for higher degrees
[ formerly ETS and College Board, now farmed out to this expansive
octopus-for-profit company, PROMETRIC.]

There have been for over 4 years now lots of irregularities in scoring
in TOEFL and most non-Americans have no legal recourse or funds or
lawyers or time or money to protest in court.

The U.S. universities have become giant cash machines for the same
people in U.S. government who have outsourced our military and
Pentagon and USAID to subcontractors of dubious merit. Much like
Blackwater and Halliburton, Chemonics, et al. We need immediate
transparency overall, in military and education contracts.

Lots of translators must pass TOEFL to study languages in USA and to
become accredited translators one day, regarding the applicability of
this post to sci.lang.

Please think before you 'ejaculate' your half examined biases.
www.thefreedictionary.com...

ETS is a U.S.-registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization created in
1947 by three other nonprofit educational institutions: the American
Council on Education (ACE), The Carnegie Foundation for the
Advancement of Teaching, and The College Entrance Examination Board.
[1] ETS was formed in 1947 to take over the testing activities of its
founders (whose organizations were not well suited to running
operational assessment programs), and to pursue research intended to
advance educational measurement and education.[2][3] Among other
things, ACE gave to the new organization the Cooperative Test Service
and the National Teachers Examination; Carnegie gave the GRE; and the
College Board turned over to ETS the operation (but not ownership) of
the SAT.
ACE's Higher Education for Development (HED) program supports the
worldwide development goals of the United States Agency for
International Development (USAID), primarily by coordinating the
involvement of the U.S. higher education community in addressing
international development challenges.[3]
Since 1945, ACE Military Programs have provided a collaborative link
between the U. S. Department of Defense (DoD) and higher education
through the review of military training and experiences for the award
of equivalent college credits for members of the armed forces.
Registrars, admissions officers, academic advisors, career counselors
and DoD Voluntary Education professionals have a basis for recognizing
military educational experiences in terms of civilian academic credit
through the Military Guide Online.[5]
In 1918, 14 higher education associations formed an emergency council
to ensure the U.S. had a ready supply of technically trained military
personnel in World War I. In July, it adopted the name “American
Council on Education” and invited institutions of higher education to
join the Council.[7]
Some other highlights of the Council’s history include:
1942: ACE spearheaded the development of the GED program and the
Military Evaluations Program for veterans who left school to serve in
World War II. Two years later, ACE advocated the passage of the
Servicemen’s Readjustment Act (also known as the G.I. Bill) to provide
education benefits to veterans.[8]
1948: Along with the Carnegie Foundation and the College Board, ACE
founded the Educational Testing Service.[9]

On Mar 21, 3:32 pm, Harlan Messinger
wrote:
> On 3/21/2011 6:58 AM, Debbie Sm

Do you know what i learned about TOEFL after much research??

I discovered that in very late 2006, when TOEFL iBT went international, that ETS, who makes TOEFL and SAT and GRE, was sold to Prometric, by the College Board of USA in Washington DC.

www.prometric.com...

Prometric is a giant software global company that makes IQ measurement tests [some for the US military contractors] and also MBA exams for universities in globally outsourcing India, and maybe will make all exams for the whole world in another ten years, one big Orwellian Brother! PROMETRICS have had complaints in India and Australia and other countries in the "profit one world web" for "conflict of interest" and poor quality at times. Prometric also has contracts with IBM and MicroSoft. Shocking!!

College Board is part of the U.S. government, for the people. Prometric is commercial, non government, for profit.

Our United States universities are geared up for profits from foreigners, more than to train an educated class of U.S. citizens. Even our deans and presidents of our universities are becoming more and more led by foreigners. Why?
More Foreign-Born Scholars Lead U.S. Universities
By LISA W. FODERARO
Published: March 9, 2011
www.nytimes.com...

The General Counsel and VP of ETS is a recent executive for the Department of Defense [military]
defense industry, the most recent being with then Martin Marietta (now Lockheed Martin).

Tony comes from the defense industry, the most recent being with then Martin Marietta (now Lockheed Martin). He was long a practicing attorney in Lancaster, PA, the spider capital of the USA.
www.prometric.com...
Tony Scicchitano, Senior Vice President and General Counsel

Tony was promoted to the role of Senior Vice President and General Counsel in 2007. His current responsibilities include General Counsel and responsibility for a number of activities at Prometric including Channel Security, Purchasing, Insurance, and Real Estate.

Tony originally joined Prometric in October of 1995 to organize a contracts department for management of non-US customer and supplier contracts. Since 1995 he has held increasingly responsible positions within Prometric including Director of Contracts, Vice President of Contracts, Vice President of Contracts & Legal, and Vice President of Global Operations Support & Legal. During his tenure at Prometric he has organized and staffed a contracts department and a legal department, re-organized and re-built the channel security department, and organized and staffed a purchasing department. Tony was a member of the legal team that organized a highly successful joint venture in Japan, which fueled strong growth in the international market. In 2003 he served as interim CEO of the JV and in 2006 was instrumental in converting the JV to a wholly owned subsidiary. The Japanese business continues to drive strong growth.

Prior to joining Prometric, Tony was in private practice specializing in commercial and tax law in Lancaster, PA. Prior to his time in private practice Scicchitano spent six years in various contracting and legal positions in the defense industry, the most recent being with then Martin Marietta (now Lockheed Martin). He has a Juris Doctor degree from University of North Carolina and a Bachelor of Arts degree from University of Delaware.

Company
PROMETRIC: Global and Growing

TOEFL is actually designed by PROMETRIC

a USAID, AED contractor

www.nytimes.com...

"SAT’s Reality TV Essay Stumps Some", article in New York Times casting doubt on the efficacy of the new SAT test design administration......

> It really does seem that Big Brother is playing with reality over who
> gets into Ivy League universities and the best state universities,
> dependent on theirTOEFLscores, if they are a foreigner, which is big
> bucks in USA, maybe over 25 percent of their higher education student
> body.
> Somebody is tipping off Chinese and Korean students how to get higher
> scores on TOEFL through unofficial channels, like NED and Dept. of
> Education and US embassies abroad, .... could it be the devilish CHEMONICS tie-in?
----

www.prometric.com...

Michael Brannick, President and Chief Executive Officer

Michael joined Prometric as president and chief executive officer in May 2001. He manages all operations of the 3000 person, multi-national company, including a global technology infrastructure, test center network and the delivery of over seven million certification, or licensure examinations each year. For more than two decades, Michael has been involved in a broad range of developmental and research activities in the education and testing industry. He has experience in global expansion, business development, integration of business systems and planning. Michael is continually focused on the operational improvements that provide benefit to Prometric’s client base, thereby spurring revenue growth for Prometric.

During his tenure at Prometric, he has led the company to achieve double digit growth through increasing test volumes for clients and the addition of new, value-added services. During the latter part of 2006 and through 2007 he spearheaded the successful sale of Prometric from Thomson to ETS, Prometric’s current parent company. During this most recent period he has led the company through a significant transition process for Prometric into its new environment as an independent, for-profit subsidiary of ETS. Michael continues to be responsible for Prometric’s global expansion strategy and for setting the direction of the company in the rapidly growing testing and assessment market.

Prior to joining Prometric, Michael served as president and chief executive officer of Thomson Peterson’s. In this role, Michael built a new infrastructure for the company’s databases and business systems, driven by a strategy to transform the company from a print-based publisher of data to an integrated education information service, employing print, software and Internet tools. Additional responsibilities included oversight of Peterson’s strategic planning and development functions.

Before coming to Peterson’s, Michael served as senior vice president of business development for Jostens Learning Corporation. He joined Jostens in 1994 as vice president of product marketing, was promoted a year later to vice president, strategy and planning, and then ultimately to senior vice president. He also spent eight years with the National Education Corporation in a variety of senior marketing roles.

Michael holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Niagara University and a Master of Science degree in Industrial Psychology from California State University at Long Beach. He also holds specialty certifications from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania, Columbia University and the University of Southern California. He has authored several executive articles and position papers for various higher education trade publications and books.

------------------------
Chris Derr, Chief Financial Officer

As CFO, Chris Derr has responsibility for operational accounting and planning, financial reporting, forecasting, internal audit, statutory compliance, cash management and tax functions within Prometric. During the process of Prometric's sale to ETS, Chris stepped into a highly visible leadership role and took ownership of Prometric's financial operations. A new member of the management team, he has been an integral part of successfully transitioning Prometric's business to its new parent company. Most recently, Chris has led Prometric's effort to integrate Prometric's financial systems into its new operating environment.

Chris began his time at Prometric as Vice President Worldwide Controller. In this capacity he was responsible for financial reporting, client billing, Sarbanes Oxley compliance and accounting controls in support of Prometric global operations. He served in previous positions with Thomson, including as Vice President of Finance for the Thomson Healthcare Medical Education division (2000-2004), and as a CFO for several strategic marketing groups in Thomson Newspapers (1995-2000). Prior to Thomson, he held various senior financial executive positions, including CFO, for a division of the Tribune Company.

Chris holds a MBA from the University of Central Florida and a BS in accounting from Rollins College. He is a CPA and a CMA.
Paul Forrester, Chief Technology Officer

Paul Forrester joined Prometric in October 1999 and was named CTO in June, 2006. Paul currently works to create, implement and maintain a technology strategy for Prometric that is aligned with its business objectives and leverages technology advances to meet customer needs. Paul regularly works with our clients to understand their business needs and to represent their expectations in Prometric's business and technology planning processes.

Paul has worked on a number of key technology initiatives for Prometric. He led the development of Prometric's Business Continuity program, helped drive the adoption of a standards-based technology service management methodology and implemented Prometric's data management strategy. He helped create a technology planning process to drive the implementation of technology initiatives that sharpened market and customer focus and extended Prometric's portfolio of products and services. Paul also managed the simplification of Prometric's technology environment to increase efficiency, increase reliability and enhance system functionality.

Prior to joining Prometric, Paul held a number of technology management positions, most recently in the managed healthcare industry. Paul received his masters in business administration from the University of Baltimore, in Baltimore, MD, with a focus on information technology management. Paul also holds a Bachelor of Science in electrical engineering from the University of Maryland.

_________

SAS is one of the key partners of the new PROMETRICS management of ETS products, such as TOEFL, SAT and GRE.

SAS, spooky partner with Prometric, new owners of ETS & Toefl
www.sas.com...

Partners
Company
Support & Training

* Welcome Click to edit your profile [Log out]

Worldwide Sites

Corporate Site (www.sas.com)
Worldwide Sites
o Albania
o Argentina
o Australia
o Austria
o Belgium
o Bosnia & Herz.
o Brazil
o Canada
o Chile
o China
o Colombia
o Croatia
o Czech Republic
o Denmark
o Estonia
o Finland
o France
o Germany
o Greece
o Hong Kong
o Hungary
o Iceland
o India
o Indonesia
o Ireland
o Italy
o Japan
o Korea
o Luxembourg
o Macedonia
o Malaysia
o Mexico
o Middle East
o Montenegro
o Netherlands
o New Zealand
o Norway
o Pakistan
o Peru
o Philippines
o Poland
o Portugal
o Romania
o Russia / CIS
o Serbia
o Singapore
o Slovakia
o Slovenia
o South Africa
o Spain
o Sweden
o Switzerland
o Taiwan
o Thailand
o Turkey
o United Kingdom
o United States
o Venezuela
Worldwide Contacts
If you don't find your country in the list, see our worldwide contacts in:
Africa | Asia/Pacific | Europe | Latin America & Caribbean | Middle East | North America
* Contact Us

Products & Solutions / Fraud Prevention & Detection
Enterprise Fraud and Financial Crimes
Prevent, detect and manage fraud across the enterprise
Banks, insurance companies, health care organizations and government entities are all seeing an increase in the incidence and sophistication of fraud, waste and abuse activities, fueled in large measure by the financial turmoil gripping the world's economy. To fight fraud effectively, organizations must continually improve the monitoring of customer behavior across multiple accounts and systems. SAS® Enterprise Financial Crimes Framework provides a technology infrastructure that integrates fraud detection, alert management, network analysis and case management – giving organizations the upper hand in detecting fraud in any form, at any touch point.
Read about SAS solutions for fighting enterprise fraud and financial crimes:

* For banking.
* For insurance.
* For government.
* For health care.
* For supply chain.

Components of SAS® Enterprise Financial Crimes Framework
SAS Enterprise Financial Crimes Framework comprises software components designed to detect and prevent financial crimes, as well as manage efforts against them, for organizations in banking, health care, insurance and government. The framework includes components for:

* Detection and alert generation – Enables systematic detection of suspicious activity.
* Alert management – Provides capabilities for scoring, de-duping, prioritizing and routing of pertinent alerts to appropriate resources.
* Social network analysis – Uncovers previously hidden linkages and makes them visible.
* Case management – Facilitates the investigation, capture and display of all information pertinent to a case.
* Real-time authorizations – Looks at all card transactions, including purchases, payments and nonmonetary transactions.

How SAS® Enterprise Financial Crimes Framework Is Different
Only the SAS Enterprise Financial Crimes Framework lets you:

* Build and use holistic customer behavioral patterns in the fraud detection process.
* Gain a true enterprise view of fraud by aggregating alerts from multiple systems into a single environment.
* Fully leverage external data sources, such as fraud consortium databases.
* Improve investigator efficiency with unique network visualization, data drilldown and other investigation tools.
* Customize the solution as needed (e.g., develop fraud models unique to your institution).
* Increase ROI per investigator tenfold through fewer false positives, the prioritization of higher-value networks and more accurate investigations.
* Seamlessly integrate in real time with authorization systems around the globe.

Debbie Smythe
View profile
More options Sep 30 2010, 1:54 pm
Debbie Smythe View profile
More options Jul 14 2009, 8:20 pm
Newsgroups: sci.lang, alt.english.usage, alt.callahans,
alt.usage.english, alt.native
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 09:20:55 -0700 (PDT)

The 13th edition of the BARRONS TOEFL book ibt, is a duplicate of the
12th edition, that ran for 4 years, almost 5, reprinted each year as
new, the only difference is that the Test 1 is no longer at the
beginning of the book separated from the other 6 sample tests, it is
along with all the other practice tests.

nothing has changed and my students are deeply disappointed, not only
in Barron's but with ETS and the whole U.S. billion/trillion dollar
education industry for foreigners, which seems like a closed mafia
these days, as corrupted as military contracting rampant in all levels
of U.S. industry, since the never ending Afghan and Iraq wars.

Try to find a review of Barron's 13th edition on Amazon.com or any
other Google link. You won't. Some big brother hand in USA is
snipping every truthsayer that posts online the fact that the 13th
edition is a rip off as big as the Goldman Sachs induced global
banking scandal. check it out. Sallie Mae student loans and fraud on
the part of the bankers. These kinds of global frauds are what led to
Russia's collapse in 1991.

Deb
Local: Tues, Jul 14 2009 8:20 pm
Subject: when is the publishing release date of BARRON'S 13TH EDITION?
Forward | Print | Individual message | Show original | Report this
message | Find messages by this author

Does anyone know when the book BARRON'S TOEFL 13th edition will
finally FINALLY come out?

The 12th edition has been out since 2006 and i hope that ETS does not
slap on 2010 on the cover of the new Barrons book for 2010 and yet it
is STILL the tiresome 12 edition that will now be 4 years old.
The tips and workouts DO NOT WORK WELL for higher scores on the new
TOEFL global exam and it seems the Chinese teaching schools are being
tipped by someone inside the United States Department of Education,
letting the rich and populous Indians and Chinese and Koreans get
higher scores while the rest of us are stuck with the aging and
ineffective Barron's book?

Again, when is the publishing date of BARRON'S 13TH EDITION?

2. Rimbaud lives on
View profile
More options Sep 30 2010, 6:28 pm

I agree that there is something VERY VERY FISHY with administration of
TOEFL these days for admission of foreingers to American universities.
I tried as you suggested to find any reviews of the now nearly 10
months on the bookshelves new BARRON'S TOEFL IBT 13th edition, and
they have all been whitewashed out of existence on Amazon.com and
Google and everywhere else.

Don't buy the 13th edition!!!! The CDs and sample tests are now going
on 6 years old and very old.

They are exactly the same as the old 12th edition.
The new Barron's 13th edition does not even warn that for the
integrated writing, one must use the CASTING DOUBT ON technique,
saying that the 2nd professor casts doubts on the 1st professor's
opinion. The 2009 ETS Toefl book does a good job of illustrating the
technique needed to succeed on the test, but they give only two sample
essays and recordings. One needs at least ten to get good at the
technique.
It really does seem that Big Brother is playing with reality over who
gets into Ivy League universities and good state universities,
dependent on their TOEFL scores, if they are a foreigner, which is big
bucks in USA, maybe over 25 percent of their higher education student
body.

Somebody is tipping off Chinese and Korean students how to get higher
scores on TOEFL through unofficial channels, like NED and Dept. of
Education and US embassies abroad, the America Councils, and IREX, it
sorely seems true, and none of the TOEFL books are clued in to the
annual changes in TOEFL exams that make the Listening and Reading more
like obscure IQ tests than testing only english skills needed to
follow a university lecture in english.
Somebody should investigate this scandal, like DER SPIEGEL magazine in
Germany, or the Amnesty International, like they look into human
rights crimes every where else. It is time for all the monitoring
agencies in the world, to monitor USA now.

On Sep 30, 2010 1:54 pm, Debbie Smythe wrote:

- Show quoted text -

3. TIM BLOWFALT
View profile
More options Oct 3 2010, 9:21 pm

re: American Councils employs a full-time professional staff of over
370, located in 24 countries across Southeastern Europe, Eurasia, the
Middle East, Asia and the United States.

Funding comes from public and private sources, including the U.S.
Agency for International Development, USAID; the U.S. Department of
State; the U.S. Department of Education; the Library of Congress, the
National Endowment for the Humanities, the governments of the Russian
Federation and Kazakhstan; the World Bank; the Carnegie Corporation;
the Open Society Institute/Soros Foundations, and other public and
private donors.

We need to monitor AMERICAN COUNCILS and NED and USAID and PROMETRIC and Chemonics!!!! Call your Congressperson today!!
=======================================

I agree that there is something VERY VERY FISHY with administration of
TOEFL these days for admission of foreigners to American universities.

- Show quoted text -
-------------------------------------------
+++++++++++++++++++++
REPOSTING
I am going to sue ETS!!!!!!!
Hi guys,
I’m going to sue ETS on their blood sucking iBT. I have gathered a
great deal of information about them and their ways in treating their
customers ”test takers” that would help explain dozens of ETS
mistakes . I have contacted a big attorney firm. The lawyers over
there are collecting information. I am waiting for their final
decision.

The reason why I am contacting you is because my lawyers have advised
me that the more candidates claiming unfair test conditions or
questions, the better our chance would be.

Personally, I am a pharmacist and my career has almost gone. My life
is in the middle of no where. I have lost my opportunity to live
nearby my family in my state. I have nothing to lose. I have been
taking the TSE and TOEFL iBT 15 times since January 2006. I have been
doing nothing but studying and taking ETS tests for 14 months. Is it
fair? Meanwhile, I have lost job opportunities. I have spent fortune
on TOEFL registration and materials. I have lost my self-esteem.
Consequently, I have decided on filing my claim. They think that most
of the foreigners in the U.S. have no rights. ETS reserves the rights
to have our test responses without even treating us as humans Instead,
they look down to most of us as if we were their slaves. Have you ever
called the ETS customer services? Try it.

Let me tell you a real story. I believe that every body remembers the
chaos of TOEFL iBT in November 2006. Last November 2006, I called to
inquire about my TOEFL iBT test results that had not been published
and been late for about 20 days. Asking me tens of questions about my
identity, the customer service representative said that she could not
give me MY test results. I asked for her supervisor. The honorable man
said the same claiming that I did not have my test registration number
given that I had correctly answered every single question concerning
my name, birth date, address, test center, date and time, and so
forth. I, inoffensively, thought to ask this supervisor about who
would be the auditor for ETS. Surprise!!! “NO ONE IS AUDITING US”,
said the supervisor. After 2-3 minutes of what I should call
monologue,I was the only one talking, he, sarcastically, advised me to
go ahead and ask my institution ((NABP)) to assign me another test.
Based on what is mentioned above, please answer the following
question.

Who in the world would repel customers by asking them to find someone
else to do what s/he supposed to make living of?

The answer is one word: MONOPOLY

ETS has succeeded to convince universities as well as professional
institutions like the NABP to recognize ETS as the only English test
maker in the US. In doing so, they held some practice tests in
countries like England. Of course, the English students could have
made it in the speaking test. Taking preliminary phase results into
their considerations, they provided the NABP with misleading figures
and numbers about the potential scores of the upcoming ETS innovation,
TOEFL iBT.

I happened to get 29 on reading, 29 on listening, 29 on writing, and
my best was 24 in speaking. When I requested rescoring my 24 in
speaking, they remarked my test and I got 22 instead. On another test,
I got R: 28, L: 28, S: 19, W: 28!!!!!

According to my understanding, any language consists of two aspects.
The first aspect is the ability to receive the language. You
comprehend the language using your reading and listening capabilities.
The second aspect is the ability to inform others your message using
this language via the writing and/or speaking. Having achieved 29 on
the writing section, I would consider my abilities in conveying
information using the English Language adequate. Therefore, the
problem would be in the speaking score. Is it the right reflection of
my real speaking level? According to my professors, instructors,
colleagues, associates, co-workers, friends, neighbors, family, and
letter of recognitions that I have gotten from my college, I SPEAK
ENGLISH FLUENTLY. Moreover, the way by which the speaking part of the
TOEFL iBT test is brought in make it harder for me to prove my
competence in the language. I find it hard to come up with a perfect
summary concerning 2-3 minutes lecture I have just heard to. Besides,
The TOEFL iBT test mainstay would be on university situations,
conversations, lectures, problems, and so on. What does this have to
do with my situation? I am taking this test to be licensed as a
pharmacist. Should a pharmacist be a problem solver to academic
situation? I believe there are many different ways to evaluate
professionals better than speaking for 5.5 minutes in the TOEFL iBT.
It is better for either the NABP or the ETS to assign another test and
call it TOEFLP (Test of English as a Foreign Language for
PROFESSIONALS). It is an idea that no body would even think about. As
mentioned above, it is monopoly. It is all about business and business
relationships. I was just wandering, what the mean of the speaking
section test results would be in case that the NABP agreed upon IELTS
as another approved test. Do I smell something bad? It might be.

However, I trust NABP.

If you are interested, just send me at

[email protected]

Thanks for your consideration
On Sep 30, 6:28 pm, Rimbaud lives on
wrote:

- Hide quoted text -
> I agree that there is something VERY VERY FISHY with administration ofTOEFLthese days for admission of foreingers to American universities.
> I tried as you suggested to find any reviews of the now nearly 10
> months on the bookshelves new BARRON'STOEFLIBT13th edition, and
> they have all been whitewashed out of existence on Amazon.com and
> Google and everywhere else.
> Don't buy the13thedition!!!! The CDs and sample tests are now going
> on 6 years old and very old.
> They are exactly the same as the old 12thedition.
> The new Barron's13th edition does not even warn that for the
> integrated writing, one must use the CASTING DOUBT ON technique,
> saying that the 2nd professor casts doubts on the 1st professor's
> opinion. The 2009 ETS Toeflbook does a good job of illustrating the
> technique needed to succeed on the test, but they give only two sample
> essays and recordings. One needs at least ten to get good at the
> technique.
> It really does seem that Big Brother is playing with reality over who
> gets into Ivy League universities and good state universities,
> dependent on their TOEFL scores, if they are a foreigner, which is big
> bucks in USA, maybe over 25 percent of their higher education student
> body.
> Somebody is tipping off Chinese and Korean students how to get higher
> scores on TOEFL through unofficial channels, like NED and Dept. of
> Education and US embassies abroad, the America .

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Yea i'm fimilar with Fritz Springmeier's work there was also a political activist named William Cooper who wrote the popular book Behold a Pale Horse, he was known to speak out againts The Powers That Be and in what looked like a set up he was killed by police officers but if you look into the case it looked more like murder, which is no suprise, people like Bill Cooper and Frtitz Springmeier who speak truths sometimes are silenced by rouge elements or the Illuminati or what ever you wanna call them....

I suggest you look into technology such as direct energy weapons just goggle the word and do some research they really are the ultimate mind control devices when perfected....

Here's a interview with Dr John Hall a expert in the field of direct energy weapons he explains how some of it works....

www.youtube.com...

Also here's a interview with Donald Rumsfeld a few years back admiting there working on this kind of technology..

www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-3-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PESADILLA

Originally posted by TheIsraelite777

www.freedomfchs.com...

Yes I know of Fritz . Yes you right they framed him to try and silence him . It happens here too .
WE SACRIFICE TO FIND THE TRUTH AND MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE .

It says you were banned? I need to send you a message, it's about Fritz. They are going to kill him!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

The Bible is just a book, written by men, flawed men.

We don't need a book to live.

2 Timothy 3:15-16 (King James Version)

15And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

All scriptures is given for instruction to righteousness...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Whew, this one's an eye-opener. It's from the same site you listed. It covers childhood mind-programming under the Kabbalistic worlds of thought, the Tree of Life, and the keys and altars they build in their young thoughts. Diabolical.

The Art of Dissociation

Key's focus on Kabbalism, the above hexagon shaped covered in astrological/Alchemical and other symbols suggests to me that she may have been programmed using the Lesser Key of Solomon Goetia as a programming script (i.e. what theme their programming/system will be based around, a good example in modern times would be alien/UFO abduction scripted programming, and the classics Wizard of Oz/Alice in Wonderland and whatnot, just about anything can be used though), which Monarch Illuminati programmers have historically favoured (as society progresses though, so do the scripts to relate more to the contemporary age; so "demons" make way for "aliens" and such [not that they don't believe in goetia). According to this gallery's info (see further down for details on the images) she even has an alter called (the aforementioned Dawn, which I guess they shortened in her media portrayal for obvious reasons)... 'Golden Dawn' (again showing her occult/Hermetic programming).

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Double-posted
edit on 21-3-2011 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Yea i'm fimilar with Fritz Springmeier's work there was also a political activist named William Cooper who wrote the popular book Behold a Pale Horse, he was known to speak out againts The Powers That Be and in what looked like a set up he was killed by police officers but if you look into the case it looked more like murder, which is no suprise, people like Bill Cooper and Frtitz Springmeier who speak truths sometimes are silenced by rouge elements or the Illuminati or what ever you wanna call them....

I suggest you look into technology such as direct energy weapons just goggle the word and do some research they really are the ultimate mind control devices when perfected....

Here's a interview with Dr John Hall a expert in the field of direct energy weapons he explains how some of it works....

www.youtube.com...

Also here's a interview with Donald Rumsfeld a few years back admiting there working on this kind of technology..

www.youtube.com...

Yea I watched it. I haven't decided what I think about it. When you get a chance, message me back.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Would you please private message me. It won't let me message you for some reason.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
i myself am actually a victom this is what i have to go through. paranormalis.com...-77587

top topics

<<   2 >>

join