It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Sumerian Literature and the Bible

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Torah code? What are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by Plugin

For me it's more likely Egyptians lived close to that area once, saw those big unexplained buildings/statues & giving names to statues and made their own stories up, even building their own pyramids (pretty poor ones) and so on, no wonder we still don't got 1 clue about how or why. And of course, this is Egyptian/people pride/''scientist'', even the thought of such thing, no way!

The problem with that is there is no sign of another culture in the Nile valley during that time; just Neolithic farmers who later became Egyptians. Egyptology, until recently was controlled by Europeans. Most research is still done by Western Universities

Yes, those farmers who settled there at that site or close, probaly where influenced allot by those old remains (pyramids, statues and so on), which may look like they build those big buildings and statues them self.
As you can see the Spinx and some Pyramids got heavy water damage, so when that area was destroyed once (by a big flood?), of course there are no signs left from people who lived there before the Egyptians, exept those big buildings/statues/granite made stuff.

So we learned many mishaped pyramids, where build before the big ones, but since they can't date stone/granite, how can they even be sure about that. More likely those Egyptians tried to build them as well, and saw those statues as gods, but not as living farao's among them?

Sure allot of research is done by Europians but that is also mostly guesswork, with still allot of questions, and most likely with allot of errors and not really knowing.

Posted before by someone but this is a nice watch:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-2-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benchkey

6d.) - There is conjecture of the Dwarf Dark Star Niburu (G1.9 official astronomical designation) being involved in a tidal flood that washes over earth for 6 days. The tide could be up to 10,000 feet in height. If the star exists, it is a small or white dwarf star that never ignited, and so it projects X-rays which can be harmful or fatal to life on earth depending upon how close Niburu comes to earth. It is said that Niburu makes its circuit every 3,600 years and that 2012 is the time of the next close encounter with Earth..

There is no place in any Sumerian lexicon for the word Nibiru, or any suggestion that the Anunna gods of Sumer were extra-terrestrial.. I'm not saying that they weren't, just that data currently available does not support this theory!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enlilsadog

6d.) - There is conjecture of the Dwarf Dark Star Niburu (G1.9 official astronomical designation) being involved in a tidal flood that washes over earth for 6 days. The tide could be up to 10,000 feet in height. If the star exists, it is a small or white dwarf star that never ignited, and so it projects X-rays which can be harmful or fatal to life on earth depending upon how close Niburu comes to earth. It is said that Niburu makes its circuit every 3,600 years and that 2012 is the time of the next close encounter with Earth..

There is no place in any Sumerian lexicon for the word Nibiru, or any suggestion that the Anunna gods of Sumer were extra-terrestrial.. I'm not saying that they weren't, just that data currently available does not support this theory!

So are you saying that they can't be extraterrestrial because the ancient text does not contain the word 'extraterrestrial'?

Here's a hint: its ANCIENT TEXT

Instead, it will refer to these being as GODS.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by Enlilsadog

So are you saying that they can't be extraterrestrial because the ancient text does not contain the word 'extraterrestrial'?

Here's a hint: its ANCIENT TEXT

Instead, it will refer to these being as GODS.

Please read the post clearly! I did not say they can't be extra-terrestrial - I said that the data available at the present time does not support that theory! The Anunna gods of Sumer could be just a mythology, a figment of someone's imagination, turned into theatrics and/or poetry and scribed accordingly! At any rate, "Nibiru", in its Sitchenite form has no place in any Sumerian Lexicon - of that there is no disputing (at the present time)..

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I wondered about this myself, until I ran across a comment once that made perfect sense to me. I'll paraphrase from memory:

Satan has known of God's plan to save humanity from the very beginning. Is it really too much to assume that he planted false belief systems on the Earth, with many of the same characteristics of the Flood and the virgin birth of Christ, in order to cast doubt on the Biblical narrative to come and deceive many?

The Devil is a copycat. Even the rise of the Antichrist will be a twisted version of the Advent of the real Savior - Jesus Christ. Don't believe the hype.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join