It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My brother.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
My brother is in the military based in Japan and aftter a week i got in touch with him. I asked him about the situation in Japan so i would have a direct source but he couldnt tell me much he said he just said he is alright and there is alot of information not being released to the media and public. He couldnt talk much longer for me to try to squeeze anymore information out of him but it made me wonder what more can they hide from this disaster?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I pray for you and your brother. I hope he is o.k. this is very stressful and i was once in the military and know that you just can't say what you want.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

Thank you very much! I hope everything will turn out for the better and that he comes home soon.
I really want to know the information disclosed though.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
yeah keep us posted. Glad to hear your brother is ok.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HeldHostage14

Next time you talk to him try to get the information from him so you can post it here and get the truth out there ASAP so we can help by spreading it. It probably has something to do with the nuclear reactor and the damage its caused. My heart has been absolutely sick over this thing for the last few days due to this disaster. A wave came through and destroyed peoples lives and now the nuclear disaster is probably causing their skin to fall off and we are already trying to become better people today as though it never happened. Its just a sad time.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
My brother is also over there teaching English, he is an Australian in Toyohashi (290km South-West of Tokyo). thankfully he is safe and sound however, I am concerned for his saftey by just being in Japan to be honest.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
reply to post by HeldHostage14

A wave came through and destroyed peoples lives and now the nuclear disaster is probably causing their skin to fall off and we are already trying to become better people today as though it never happened.

Um what? "probably causing their skin to fall off"? I don't mean to be slow or dumb but where did that come from?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kittendaydreamer

Well when I was young I watched this black and white picture stills in this class that was regarding the people after Hiroshima hit, and their skin seemed to be falling off and I guess it has just been burned into memory. Are you saying that nuclear radioactive material if it blows is not going to be causing this if they survive it at all?? I think a lot of people are trying to dumb the whole seriousness of it down really and then when it really blows up we are be surprised it happened. So far which of any of those big corporations are willing to go in their and risk their lives to save the majority of the people.......who of them? So far I don't see anyone. They were the big kamikazee's remember? what happened to those guys? Because THEY like the most of US are in LA LA Land while you are being passified with the kind of information you want to believe is true.

LIVES are at stake here people!!! RIght here.....right now.

I can only hope that out of this disaster will come more awareness and that we learn how to come together and communicate clearer

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yea ima keep on tryng to find out somehow and keep you guys posted

2nd line

join