It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

underground bunker in tokyo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
not sure if this should be in the japan section or the survival section but a while ago i found this video of a secret underground bunker hidden under the streets of tokyo somewhere that locals may not know about ?
not sure if anyone can figure out exactly where this is by watching the video or knows where it is ?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It's not exactly secret now is it...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

so you know where it is then.......or been there......?
didnt think so.
this video was only on 300 odd views when i first seen it and now its on 2,018 views so id say not many people know its there??

just trying to debunk exactly where this is incase it helps any fellow ats folks :-)
edit on 17-3-2011 by welshbeliever because: spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by welshbeliever

Here's a reaching post for you. Clock hands don't look like they are moving ... wonder what the numbers people make of that

cool find though, interesting how they want to show you the video but pixel out the area??? everyone driving or walking past would have seen this guy opening up anyway

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This is crazy and this is right in the middle of the streets as car passes by. Nice one out there and thanks for bringing this out here.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Seeing as none of us have that kind of money to save ourselves with underground bunkers because we are the poor, we are the underdogs, i propose we come together to build our own bunkers. I am a Universal Technical Institute certified mechanic, i have studied chemistry, biology and mechanics in college, and i am an inventor as well. I have blue print diagrams for underground bunkers that will be radiation,chemical,biological and shock proof. These diagrams include grow rooms for food, oxygen, and CO2 filtration. Generators with replenishable fuel for electricity and a water regenerator. The trick to all these bunkers is that ive created systems that use natural cycles to reuse the same water, food, oxygen, and carbon over and over again indefinently to sustain and perpetuate our lives, the plants lives and small animal life for meat such as rabbits or chickens. I have tools and i have a welder, i need steel and concrete anybody who contributes gets a bunker, so long as they contribute enough to create a bunker unless somebody contributes enough for a large common bunker for those who cannot contribute enough for their own single bunker. Any funding can help, you can oversee and make the purchaces for the materials needed. I will help anybody that is willing to help me and anybody else who is helping. I can use more intellegent like minds for any input of ideas but with or without i already have a perfect system ready to be built. If anybody is interested write me @ [email protected]

top topics

join