It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New message: [color=limegreen]Security Error[/color] when editing posts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I am not sure whether the text color BB codes will work in the thread title/subject line.....so will repeat here:

[color=limegreen]Security Error message is a new occurrence, as of today (St. Patrick's Day?? and, [color=limegreen]Green??

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

got a link?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I switched WiFi providers....I actually tried to "reply to" about two hours ago, and got the same screen.

It was all black, and the text was [color=limegreen]security error.

Just like that, no upper case (as I typed before) and the period (full stop) too.

If THIS post goes through, and I see it displayed?? Then, it is something related to the 'host' at my other log-on point.....something that some ATS software just "didn't like"??? Sorry for all that technical jargon...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Please hurry and fix this so you can get back to posting...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I have made it a point to go off any and all "substances" from Jan 1 to March 17 for 6 years running in a pact with my brother, Mickey (seriously). That means it is even MORE insane March 17 than usual. One quick story, about 2004 going into 4th street bar in lower manhattan on st. paddy's, I got my shirt-sleeve of my button down oxford caught on the door handle and in a drunken rage tore at it, ripping it completely off at the shoulder. The bar hung the deflated limb over the bar to raucous applause. Gosh I love that day..Erin go braugh! Thoughts?

CJ

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I see green you snarky Irish beast.....I mean yes it is probably a host error or a browser situation.

new topics

top topics

join