It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pres. Obama going to SE Brazil...away from radiation, interesting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hi all.
I am new at "posting" but does anyone else find it interesting that the leader of the free world in the biggest crisis since
Haiti.......is going to Brazil. Oh yea, Brazil is SE or "away" from the fallout ........
wow.......just look at the jet stream to see how amazing this is, or isn't since we would all love to run. Oh yea, we have nothing to worry about.......it is too far away. One other thing...........where does most of our food come from or at least a major portion.........California. Will we have to pay for the immigrants who get radiation poisoning? Yes ......well they won't get it right.......I mean we are safe, cuz the govt says so. By the way this is a schizo post because this weekend.....is the closest the Moon is to the Earth in awhile and also........there are many predictions that a massive EQ is gonna hit s. California or off the coast there......
Why did I put it here? my post........Because the LEADER of the free world is running............just so happens this weekend......huh. you say......................me too. What is everyones thoughts...........I hope I am just being paranoid.
Well........go ahead rip me apart......but I had to get it off my chest and gripe because I want to run too and can't........neither can the Japanese......

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Trip was planned long ago so end of story and no radiation wll reach the US anyway

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

brazil is the 7th largest economy in the world, and this trip has been set up for months. there are trade treaties that are being disucussed and are possibly ready to be signed. the president of the united states goes to foreign countries, as all other presidents have done...yes you are paranoid.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
hes probly checking out those ranches in paraguay that bush was also.

se brasil is near paraguay.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

He isn't the only one escaping, Bill gates and the Rockefeller family have all gone to India.. also an elite team of scientists (best in the world) are going to spend a few weeks in the north pole this month doing tests..or more like an excuse to get out of the country!..

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

it seems you're being a bit paranoid.
this trip was in the works long before the disasters in Japan.

but maybe president obama pushed the bright red haarp button himself!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

More very sad attempts to impugn someone, for purely political reasons???? How so very, very sad....

Brazil is SE or "away" from the fallout ....

Ummm...want to check a map? SO IS WASHINGTON D.C.!!!

OH, and BTW?? Check out his press conference, from this afternoon (17 March about 15:15 EDT) From the White House!!! (1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC.).

Yeah...you didn't think this through much, huh? OH, and BTW.....did you forget where his OTHER friends and family live??? HAWAI'I!!

I am wondering how it would be IF there were, right now, a "Bush" Presidency...or even (shudder) a John McCain Presidency.....AND this same disaster (earthquake, Japan, nuclear emergency) were ongoing.....would be VETY interesting to see the different spins coming out of the ridiculous right-wing blogosphere (AND FOX "news") about how THAT (Republican) President would be at his ranch, or home or on a normal NATIONAL SECURITY FUNCTION, and it would be "routine", since he is "fully informed" as he continues to "conduct the Nation's business".

WoW!!

What a difference a bit of spin makes.....

edit on 17 March 2011 by weedwhacker because: the reasons are CLASSIFIED

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Just a lucky coincidence for the sleeper-in-chief.

I actually feel better that he left.

No worries.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by slowisfast

Yes you all are probably right. Being paranoid. WE are all safe.......but what if.........well......I'll be good and keep quiet because obviously most of the world's rich and elite seem to be fleeing the area where all the disaster is........wow. what a coincidence. Guess I am paranoid. Humor me but won't the radiation ruin the food in california. What will once small particle to do brocolli......when you eat it. ?? or Milk in the mid-west.......etc. Not a fast death but the cancers long term will sure make a lot of pharmaceuticals and doctors rich. this will blow the life tables off the scale.......don't buy life insurance any time in the near future....it is sure to go up. I'll just go down to my local store and buy Iodine.....oh yea can't get it now. great.........but nothing to worry about. Of course, the economic summit is more important than a world crisis. I mean the economy of Rio is so much more important than, TOYOTA or SONY or any ot the other companies from Japan.........I mean this could not hurt the dollar in any way..............or the stock market, oh yea we are safe.

thanks for your replies all and you 2 sloisfast

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

weedwhacker, you know what I mean by SE right..........wayyyyyyyyyyy south east, away from the jet stream. Washington D.C. would not be so good right now.
Now for your political thoughts. You could be purple, green, independent as far as I care........running right now........in the midst of a crisis that is coming to the U.S. and he goes to Brazil. Come on............really. "Really!"..............
Well, I had faith in the government but it is wavering. A real leader would stay........lead. O.K. so the Economic meeting was set before ........all the more reason that it is NOT so important. Our government is acting like it is no big deal. Seems that it is.........and yes Hawaii is in a direct line. HUh, you'd think he would run to them, his "home" state. NOPE, going for a little vacation to RiO..........wha hoo.
Wonder how Hawaii feels about this....you have been sold out. Period.
Oh yea I am being paranoid.
.......thanks it is good to get reoriented. We'll see in a year or few how many health problems this causes. I had a friend involved with the Chernobyl accident....was in Germany......and had 2 tumors removed. The media says no big deal and no problems with Chernobyl. The thing is it doesn't show immediately.....it is in the food and water and is ingested and you see the effects years later. Oh yea the paranoid thing again, I need meds.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by robyn

Just a lucky coincidence for the sleeper-in-chief.

I actually feel better that he left.

No worries.

... somehow robyn I agree with you. We are in this together...... with or without him.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
He's not afraid of nuclear fallout , he is afraid of the fallout from the people for commiting them to another war and the financial fallout that will insue by close of the market when the first bomb hits it target .The financial fallout from this on top of everything else is going to send shockwaves around the world .

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Here are some others leaving the country with the President this weekend....

www.michaelsavage.wnd.com...

Maybe we should be looking at what high ranking and Elite persons are doing this weekend a little closer.

new topics

top topics

join