It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING : UN Security Council authorizes no-fly zone over Libya

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
How cool was 911?

How come this moron isn't banned yet?

lol,i found out somthing is really wrong with you, so i wont even start it.

i think some one needs a hug!!

for what immortal,why so nice today.

Have you ever listened to him,and how he approaches people,its sad...really is!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If any bombing starts soon, there are plenty of reporters / cameras there to give us the entertainment, boom!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Originally posted by xavi1000
Videos please of bombing cities and pictures of holocaust (that is your claims)... not links for MSM that brainwashed you

Fail, those are not my claims. Learn to read.

I've said that this no-fly zone is in order to prevent Gaddafi from doing such things. Not that these things have already happened.

No wonder you're that much a hater of the MSM that "brainwashes" us - you can't even comprehend a post on an online site.

They will bomb Lybia ..and children will die ..you war lover ...

A prime example of a person with no more clever things to say. Goodbye biased person.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

How cool was 911?

This one goes out for the trolls.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly

How cool was 911?

Libya's people i'm sure can use the help....

edit on 17-3-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

Of course they can use the help,but to say in going to sit down, and drink a bear, over bombs exploding over people,is crazy.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

You hit the nail right on the head. This has nothing to do with any humanitarian crisis. This has everything to do with money and power. If the government of Libya will not acquiesce to be a puppet of the New World Order, then they will be forced to do so with UN air strikes.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

A prime example of a person with no more clever things to say. Goodbye biased person.

good bye and enjoy the war

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Of course they can use the help,but to say in going to sit down, and drink a bear, over bombs exploding over people,is crazy.

And I guess to say that you wish hitler was alive or asking "how cool was 9/11" is perfectly ok?

Seriously little kid, go to bed. It's way after your bed-time.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

And I guess to say that you wish hitler was alive or asking "how cool was 9/11" is perfectly ok?

Enjoy the war like the cool man said ,i have nothing else to say on this thread of right wingers and war mongers and lil humans from that ..phony land that humans call israel.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'll Echo Statements Above..

it's not about helping the 'People' if that were the case they would have helped them a long while back and not let it get to the point it has gotten too..

if it were in fact about the 'People' then the 'UN' would aid every country that is being held hostage against itself correct?

and it would take away all the 'Dictators' of the world Correct?

It's about Greed.. Power.. Control and World Domination

link   
This is another "Saddam" in the making. The "no fly zone" will have relatively minor impact on the outcome of this conflict, as Libya's airforce is barebones as it is. Those who supply Gadhafi with weapons, will continue to fly the cargo in without issues. The major impact from this, is that it will alienate Gadhafi from Western powers, and pave way for future incidents with the West. Don't expect any UN or NATO/US airstrikes either. Everyone knows they will achieve very little, and make Gadhafi that much more determined.

My guess is that Gadhafi will stay in power. He might not regain all of Libya, but he will regain the vital oil-producing sectors. He has money on his side, and there is never a shortage of mercenaries willing to support any regime for money in Africa. Libya's population is relatively low unlike Egypt, so it will not be a major problem to deal with the opposition.

The UN should stop kidding itself. Its actions have no impact on events outside of its realm, which is pretty much Europe. It is not like the "no fly zone" will make the attitude of Muslims towards the West any better either. Just be pragmatic about it, and play game with dictators like Gadhafi behind the curtains, even if you publically speak out against them.
edit on 17-3-2011 by maloy because: (no reason given)

link   
"like the cool man said"
"phony land called israel"

LOL man how can anyone even take you seriously? If you're a day older than 15 your country's education system has FAILED, HORRIBLY.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
it's not about helping the 'People' if that were the case they would have helped them a long while back and not let it get to the point it has gotten too..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if they rushed to help the Libyans as soon as the revolts started, wouldn't you be crying your heart out about how the US are the devil anyway?

I don't get what's so hard to understand: Situation becomes critical and a potentially catastrophe for the Libyan people, this is the situation that the world should help the helpless.

But I guess it's alot easier for you to sit at your computer hundreds of miles away in your comfortable chair and yelling "THIS IS ALL ABOUT POWER AND MONEY AND OIL!!".
I wonder what a Libyan common rebel against Gaddafi would have to say to you if he was right near you right now.
edit on 17-3-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Some friendships doesn't last long

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
WOW! They shake his hand then turn on him when he says he's going to crush his own people. Shocking!

..Not.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

If the US does nothing they would be blamed for letting massacres happen.

The hate America crowd always does this. They always want it both ways.

Edit:

I know because I used to be one of these people.
edit on 17-3-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The people saying this is a bad thing should be ashamed, the people of libya are fighting to have the same rights you people posting so freely have, and you want to deny them that?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

So I’m the troll saying what I said, but this guy can say he’s going to sit down and drink a beer and watch it on tv, as if this is a movie with actors, as if when they die ,the director is going to say cut. You humans sadden me with your republican thinking, and devil worshipping pagonist Ways.
But I’m the troll huh?
It just shows me and lets me know who’s religious and who’s going straight to hell. Well noted.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDebunkMachine
The people saying this is a bad thing should be ashamed, the people of libya are fighting to have the same rights you people posting so freely have, and you want to deny them that?

Please show me where in the US Budget we have ANY money to be assisting in air strikes, or humanitarian no fly zones, or whatever euphemism you wish to describe the invasion. The federal government is at risk of shutting down because of our budget crisis. It's time we get our own house in order before we expand the empire.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

If the US does nothing they would be blamed for letting massacres happen.

The hate America crowd always does this. They always want it both ways.

Yep.

What's even more sad IMO is the fact that when a poster on ATS posts "this is all about money and oil", some people take his words as facts, while ignore articles from the biggest news agencies in the world due to the accusation that they are brainwashins us.

Some people really need to have a reality check and also a quick read on brainwashing.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join