It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just remembered that I had a dream 2 months ago about a earthquake happening.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So, hearing about earthquakes that recently happened in Japan, Ontario and New Zea land made me remember that I had a dream about two months ago about a earthquake that happened here in my hometown, Vancouver, BC, Canada. In the dream, I was looking at the sky and saw light emitting, wierd wierd lights. Then I looked back to the surface of the road and a tsunami hit. I ran to a parking lot that had four floors above. Then the dream ended there.

Kinda freaky.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I remember a few months ago BC and the feds had a Earthquake drill, maybe this is why you had that dream... it was a subconscious thing. On the other hand, I believe in prophetic dreams sometime. I wouldn`t worry TOO much yet, live earthquake feed shows calm all across our beautiful country.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Definitely odd, dreams and memory aren't supposed to work that way... dreams don't get comitted to long term memory most of the time unless you recall it immediately and think about it.. usually dreams are stored in short term memory and you'll typically remember them briefly in the morning then lose most, if not all of the memory as the day goes on.. usually within a couple of hours!

To suddenly be reminded this long after the fact seems very unusual if the dream theory is to be believed..

new topics

join