It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I don't think I've made a greetings post yet, but here it goes.

I'm Apostle! Or Apostle Triad really, but I go by Apostle.

I'm a wee bit young (18 years old at this moment in time,) but don't let my age fool you, I definitely do not act accordingly. I would consider myself a theorist, but of science and technology. I quit school to start a few businesses to fund prototypes and such.

I enjoy this forum a lot, but it seems like I have information that I can for sure bring to the table. I do enjoy all the company I can get along on this journey and would like if you guys were to consider me as a valuable ally in this situation.

I do have many different areas that I can chat and discuss on. Here on ATS, Facebook, AIM, and Skype.

If you like you can add me on any of the 4 (Including ATS). My FBURL is /ApostleTriad, my aim and skype are ApostleTriad

Makes it easy for all.

I do have a current theory post up that got moved, and if you are interested take a peek ---

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But this is not all! I am also a DJ and current owner of a couple companies.

I DJ Dubstep, Techno, some DnB, some House, and some HIp-Hop.

I hope we all can get along together and perhaps prosper during.

Thank you for reading and much love to all.

-Apostle
edit on 17-3-2011 by ApostleTriad because: Forgot ending

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Dude welcome to the ATS community bro! I've just recently signed up as well 22 years old medical student trying to figure out what the hell is going on out there! Dude I'm a house music feen! hahaha good luck with everything!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Leemo

Thank you man. I hope everything goes well with your medical degree. I'd say you should go towards a neuro degree, because I'd love to ask you questions on that. And also, welcome to the community as well!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Haha sure thing I'm finishing up my first year of medical school but if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask bro good luck with everything, and keep making those filthy house beats hahaha!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Leemo

Yo dude, you should add me on aim or facebook or something! We can talk more often there.

top topics

join