It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iluminati Playing Cards and the latest Guinness Advert

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I don't see the correlation. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I'm in a rush right now, but I've found more in the advert. There are two things in particular, I will post these either later today or tomorrow with screenshots. I bet if one of the Illuminati experts were to look at this advert they would find a lot more
edit on 24-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

I think this is a bit of a stretch but if this does contain a message it is undoubtedly dark but they forgot to look at even the pint of guiness itself...

At the end of it all, the lights still sits above the darkness.

So, if this is a dark message to anyone, it can only be an epic fail.

edit on 24-3-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIsraelite777
As I've said before, there are no such things as coincidences.

I don't believe that. I've been around long enough to have seen some crazy coincidences. But the supposed coincidences we have here don't seem quite right.

A wave in a music video I would call coincidence, the lyrics being as they are I would call a bit of a surprising coincidence, the Japanese translation at the right side very much just seems off. It's out of place to start with... but in the bigger picture, it's a winning lotto ticket with an incremental sequence of numbers at the least. "Unnatural" and "Forced" are the words that come to mind when I think about how this "coincidence" coalesced.

The Guiness ad and the timing on its own I could believe is an unlikely coincidence, but Diageo being behind those visuals and background track...

Like I said, conceivably possible..... but, something smells. However, none of this amounts to evidence. It's just desturbing and chilling and I think worth keeping in mind for a very long time.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Does anyone know where I can buy these playing cards?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
As promised...

Look who we have here on this poster img831.imageshack.us... I'll leave it for you to decide on whether he's Baphomet or Lucifer

This is at the very beginning on the poster by the bike (left hand side)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I have been scratching my head for a long time as to where the rooster fits into everything...but of course, the Rooster symbolizes Japan. The rooster is a sacred animal in Japan and is allowed to roam freely (as it is in the advert), even entering the Shinto Temples.

img839.imageshack.us...

Japanese Rooster Symbol The rooster symbol can be found in many cultures of Asia but it happens to be most venerated in Japan. For the Japanese people the rooster is a sacred animal. Therefore it is allowed to roam freely and even enters the Shinto Temples where it is believed according to the Japanese tradition that the rooster gives the morning call to the goddess Amaterasu.

edit on 25-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Does anyone know where I can buy these playing cards?

They're available on Amazon

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper

As I've said before, there are no such things as coincidences.

I don't believe that. I've been around long enough to have seen some crazy coincidences. But the supposed coincidences we have here don't seem quite right.

A wave in a music video I would call coincidence, the lyrics being as they are I would call a bit of a surprising coincidence, the Japanese translation at the right side very much just seems off. It's out of place to start with... but in the bigger picture, it's a winning lotto ticket with an incremental sequence of numbers at the least. "Unnatural" and "Forced" are the words that come to mind when I think about how this "coincidence" coalesced.

The Guiness ad and the timing on its own I could believe is an unlikely coincidence, but Diageo being behind those visuals and background track...

Like I said, conceivably possible..... but, something smells. However, none of this amounts to evidence. It's just desturbing and chilling and I think worth keeping in mind for a very long time.

Good post Recouper!

I knew a guy who believed it was just coincidence that more people were getting killed on motorbikes than in cars. We had many discussions on this, but he stuck with his motorbike. He would say "I'm a safe rider so I'll be ok, it's the bikers who go too fast who die". One day a car didn't see him and he's now no longer with us. If he had been in a car it would have been easier to notice him and if there was an accident he would have a protective cage around him.

Lots of people don't understand statistics, they get confused, especially since statistics are abused in society. If used properly they can point in the right direction of something that needs investigating. Whether it's something that is now well known, such as the fact the motorbikes are far more risky than cars, or whether it's the fact that someone had inside knowledge of a mass murder, such as the Guinness advert.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I just bought the SJ Illuminati delux game and none of these cards are in it.

Just what version do the prophetic cards come from and why is no longer available it should be there best seller by miles.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Take a look at this!

Do you remember the G8 Gleneagles Summit from 2005, the one that was taking place at the same time time as the London 7/7 False Flag

Diageo is to play a prominent role in the 2005 G8 Gleneagles Summit. Not only does it own the Gleneagles Hotel where the Summit will take place, it has made its presence felt in determining the policies of the G8.

www.corporatewatch.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
If you like the cards,

the books are even better.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90ea9f23671c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa36710c754c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f83d5ec1f6ef.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
If you like the cards,

the books are even better.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90ea9f23671c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa36710c754c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f83d5ec1f6ef.jpg[/atsimg]

Wow, I'll definitely have to check that out.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..
I just bought the SJ Illuminati delux game and none of these cards are in it.

Just what version do the prophetic cards come from and why is no longer available it should be there best seller by miles.

Its not the deluxe game that has the cards, its the Illuminati: New World Order CCG that has them. They can be found at Warehouse 23: www.warehouse23.com...

Note: the Bavarian Fire Drill expansion for Illuminati Deluxe has some cards from the CCG. The Mutual Assured Distraction set also has some decent additions.

More info can be found here: www.sjgames.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
No harmless coincidence. Beach House is hardcore illuminati/masonic. Aside from the pyramids they use in concert, look at these two photos I found with a google photo search, if you have eyes to see:

oscillatewildely.files.wordpress.com...
theneedledrop.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Try typing illuminati.com into the web browser backwards. Takes you to the NSA homepage. Trippy. Also check out www.nervejuice.com, a dude claims he's god.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The Illuminati do like their staircases...

Bank of America Mural img25.imageshack.us...

Guiness Advert img854.imageshack.us...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretsUnfold

You can get tons of them really cheap on ebay.

The game came out in '94/95 when Magic: The Gathering was at the hight of its popularity.
I:TNWO, was okay, but Magic was WAY better.

Just for fun, check out the Illuminati card "terrorist attack". It shows an all too familiar picture of the World Trade Center.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I haven't seen it mentioned here, but the Guinness family are all married in with the Rothschild family these days, they're effectively the same thing. This is why Guinness adverts are being used to show us what's about to happen in the world

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Oh come on! "There's more life in the dark"? They're not even hiding it anymore!!! More life in the dark? As in the dark being abscence of light or knowledge? Kind of like promoting "ignorance is bliss"? Just keep consuming, drinking your beer and living life ignorant of what's going on. That's what that says to me.

Great find. Thanks for sharing JamesHawkings!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join