It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iluminati Playing Cards and the latest Guinness Advert

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

That is really chilling.... The possibility is horrifying. More than 10k people dead..... and now I can't help wonder if that was a miss, if maybe a far, far more nightmarish death toll was intended.

What if the speculation in this thread is actually hitting close to reality..? Did some group of people purposefully cause the quake in Japan? What an enormously outlandish idea... yet coincidences have a different feel to this. I am most certainly feeling uneasy and I'm feeling a little bit sick by just entertaining the idea of such an evil act of murder.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
Did anyone else notice at 0:14 it looks like a bunch of people running towards a pyramid with the sun or all-seeing-eye above it

You're right, I hadn't spotted that! The Sun is exactly above to pyramid, just as the Illuminati symbols have it www.triciamccannonspeaks.com...

Excellent observation

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ohyeah

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIsraelite777

I don't know man,

I do agree with you, these people will most likely pay for their actions,
Unless, they are reptilians...
Those things can live a long time so, in maybe 1000 (They can live longer) years they can make up for it by feeding an entire planet in the Andromeda galaxy.

But in all seriousness, not saying you have any void of knowledge regarding this subject, but at 7 months, you make me really feel like a crackpot (Probably about 7 years since awaken, which is accompanied by never ending research) The thing is though, I learned what some call 'the way' (ref 'Tao Te Ching') and it has really helped me just accept reality.
You are right, all these conspiracies are most likely connected... But its understanding thatwe are all connected.Does anyone ever thing maybe these people have protected us from certain disasters but subjected us to others? Water flows and so does life. Its when we refuse to flow that everything will eventually flow around us, making everything that much difficult.
Though, there calls a time in every mans life when he must turn around and face the hip high rapids and figure out exactly just where this water comes from.

Although some would have you influenced that individualism is an illusion and we are all mere traits of the human race.
Hows them pennies for you?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

lol was going over the thread again, I was going to tell that to you...
"There is no such thing as coincidence"
Well done. I like how this day is starting off.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
If anyone finds anything else in the video please post it here. Without a doubt there will be a lot more hidden away.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
This is an interesting thread but I think the many associations people have drawn down are explained as coincidences stemming from the many creative ways Guinness have had to advertise their product over the years since they had to pull their "Guinness is good for you" slogan. Accordingly, they are haviing to take each physical characteristics of Guinness, in this case its colour, and portraying it as something good in this world. In trade mark terms it is a covert allusion to the goodness of Guinness and may eventually be used in some way for registering black as part of a trade mark slogan on the basis it is associated with Guinness in the same way as BP were able to register green as a trademark for their gas stations.

By the way, a bit off topic perhaps, but there are some people around apparently, in Ireland mainly, who believe that not only is Guinness good for you to drink but washing your hair in Guinness can cure baldness. Be interesting to know whether there is any scientific evidence to suggest Guinness is a cure for baldness. Not sure how one could associate that random assertion with your conspiracy theory however?.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

What? yes there is

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeonflux
This is an interesting thread but I think the many associations people have drawn down are explained as coincidences stemming from the many creative ways Guinness have had to advertise their product over the years since they had to pull their "Guinness is good for you" slogan. Accordingly, they are haviing to take each physical characteristics of Guinness, in this case its colour, and portraying it as something good in this world. In trade mark terms it is a covert allusion to the goodness of Guinness and may eventually be used in some way for registering black as part of a trade mark slogan on the basis it is associated with Guinness in the same way as BP were able to register green as a trademark for their gas stations.

By the way, a bit off topic perhaps, but there are some people around apparently, in Ireland mainly, who believe that not only is Guinness good for you to drink but washing your hair in Guinness can cure baldness. Be interesting to know whether there is any scientific evidence to suggest Guinness is a cure for baldness. Not sure how one could associate that random assertion with your conspiracy theory however?.

Thanks for posting Aeonflux! At what point would too many coincidences make you smell a rat? For me picking up on 'coincidences' has been a good way to find out when people are lying, more often than not eventually I found conclusive proof that they were lying. The 'coincidences' were what helped me pick up on it. It's the same as 9/11 and 7/7; those with a good feel for probability will have realised that there were too many 'coincidences' for us not to investigate further. Here's a typical example

If we consider all that we've seen in this thread and then combine it with the Guinness advert that was launched at the same time as the Swine Flu Vaccination program, then we're getting to the point where you'd have more chance of winning the lottery jackpot than this this not having been intended www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you've ever gambled on the horses, you'll know that you don't need to predict many races correctly in combination to become a millionaire. In the same way, it's the combined probabilities that give away the fact that the Guinness adverts show evidence of inside knowledge of coming events.

British horse racing punter wins £1.4 million from £2 bet
www.bulawayo24.com...
This man only needed to predict 5 races correctly to win £1.4 million

A British horse racing punter has won £1.4 million (nearly R16-million) after placing a bet of £2 (about R22) Heating engineer Steve Whiteley hit the jackpot in his five-race accumulator at Exter racecourse on Tuesday.

edit on 23-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

People can believe once, people can believe twice... but three times?!

The Beach House music video seems wrong on its own, but then we see the Guinness ad with the Beach House music and the scene that looks like a purposeful recreation of what that NWO card is visually depicting and that card happens to have the text that it does (not to mention just how creepy the ad itself is).
And then we look back to remember the Guinness ad from the time of the swine flu vaccinations. Rewilding indeed. How much damage did those vaccines do to the people who had them? Will the data ever be available for us to find out?
And on top of that, look who's top dog of the Guinness brand.

Coincidences? Conceivably possible, but that seems about as believable as Jaws 3.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I think you overplay this coincidence thing, and to be fair most posters on ATS do that too. I note you refer to probability of coincidences occurring in an attempt to prove your point. Well, in an attempt to prove my point I am providing you with a link below which describes twenty coincidences that have occurred in real life, which in my opinion have a far lower probability of having occurred than the manufactured coincidences you have gathered together here. Apparently amazing coincidences occur all the time.

My challenge to you, or indeed to any other enthusistic supporter of your current conspiracy on this thread, is to explain to the readers here which, if any, of the twenty coincidences in the link below are less surprising to have occurred than the one you are preaching here.

www.oddee.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeonflux

I think you overplay this coincidence thing, and to be fair most posters on ATS do that too. I note you refer to probability of coincidences occurring in an attempt to prove your point. Well, in an attempt to prove my point I am providing you with a link below which describes twenty coincidences that have occurred in real life, which in my opinion have a far lower probability of having occurred than the manufactured coincidences you have gathered together here. Apparently amazing coincidences occur all the time.

My challenge to you, or indeed to any other enthusistic supporter of your current conspiracy on this thread, is to explain to the readers here which, if any, of the twenty coincidences in the link below are less surprising to have occurred than the one you are preaching here.

www.oddee.com...

Thanks for this! I'll reply as soon as I have more time to look through the link

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Here's another Guinness advert, it's a very famous one, it's from only 2 years after Diageo was first formed. Could this be talking about the coming decade of Tsunami's which were going to be used for Depopulation and Agenda 21? Notice how he keeps saying "Waiting....Waiting" which could indicate that it was planned but not imminent, and waiting for the right time to strike when the UN, WHO, Climate taxes and Agenda 21 were already looking strong.

The horses could mean that the Tsunami's will be used as trojan horses to bring in the NWO

edit on 23-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
See the pyramid at the end img51.imageshack.us...

Then he says "Here's to waiting" as in "The Illuminati are waiting for the right moment to strike"

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

In case you are interested in asking him a few questions, Mitch Coombes just joined ATS. Here is his ontro thread:

intro thread

Might be interesting if he were to add to the thread here.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribaltrip

I don't know man,

I do agree with you, these people will most likely pay for their actions,
Unless, they are reptilians...
Those things can live a long time so, in maybe 1000 (They can live longer) years they can make up for it by feeding an entire planet in the Andromeda galaxy.

But in all seriousness, not saying you have any void of knowledge regarding this subject, but at 7 months, you make me really feel like a crackpot (Probably about 7 years since awaken, which is accompanied by never ending research) The thing is though, I learned what some call 'the way' (ref 'Tao Te Ching') and it has really helped me just accept reality.
You are right, all these conspiracies are most likely connected... But its understanding thatwe are all connected.Does anyone ever thing maybe these people have protected us from certain disasters but subjected us to others? Water flows and so does life. Its when we refuse to flow that everything will eventually flow around us, making everything that much difficult.
Though, there calls a time in every mans life when he must turn around and face the hip high rapids and figure out exactly just where this water comes from.

Although some would have you influenced that individualism is an illusion and we are all mere traits of the human race.
Hows them pennies for you?

I see. I used to think that way when I was in psychedelics. But now I just see each individual person on this planet as another person I can helped get saved and help them walk right with the Lord. Cause if you don't walk right with the Lord, you stand no chance getting into the kingdom. You MUST keep the laws, statutes, commandments, holy days, and the faith in Jesus.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Goddama Illuminati, you people have to give these black magicians credit, because they have a major thinktank that is always to steps ahead of the game. These F!#$# have some of the smartest conniving masterminds dreaming and scheming up everything that goes out to the masses to make it public what they're gonna do before they do it.

OP is sharp.

I hadn't thought about that, that they might take advantage of the radiation coming to America, by amping up the chemtrails over the poison air.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper

People can believe once, people can believe twice... but three times?!

The Beach House music video seems wrong on its own, but then we see the Guinness ad with the Beach House music and the scene that looks like a purposeful recreation of what that NWO card is visually depicting and that card happens to have the text that it does (not to mention just how creepy the ad itself is).
And then we look back to remember the Guinness ad from the time of the swine flu vaccinations. Rewilding indeed. How much damage did those vaccines do to the people who had them? Will the data ever be available for us to find out?
And on top of that, look who's top dog of the Guinness brand.

Coincidences? Conceivably possible, but that seems about as believable as Jaws 3.

As I've said before, there are no such things as coincidences.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35

In case you are interested in asking him a few questions, Mitch Coombes just joined ATS. Here is his ontro thread:

intro thread

Might be interesting if he were to add to the thread here.

Now that's a great idea! It's really late here and I've got to go to bed, but if anyone else would like to invite him over that would be superb!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Done. An invitation to join this thread has been issued! Maybe he can add to the thread's theories and research. Looks like ya'll have been hard at it so far!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join