It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iluminati Playing Cards and the latest Guinness Advert

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

So whadya think? That the illuminati are copying the cards as best they can in order to encourage conspiracy theorists? It feels to me like they`re trying to put the fun back in funeral. Expose those rotten b****ards.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIsraelite777
They make these commercials on purpose to project symbolism to the masses. They all are going to pay big when God comes to judge the people. The Illuminati think they are getting away with all of this, that's the funny part.

I've been researching the Illuminati for 7 months, and what you people don't know is that ALL THESE DIFFERENT CONSPIRACIES, they are all CONNECTED! I can prove this. Any conspiracy you can think of probably leads right back to the Illuminati. This one included. Take for instance, UFO's. UFO's are actually demonic forces summoned here by the Illuminati through their Satanic rituals. Aleister Crowley once drew a picture of a demon has used to summon, it looked exactly like the aliens people call "the greys". Aliens ARE the UFO's. They are the ships. They are spiritual beings able to manifest themselves into whatever form they want. Ask yourself this question, where are those UFO's when we can't see them? I know this is off topic but I'm just making a point.

To the original OP, this is one giant conspiracy and just about EVERYONE is in on it. All the names that have ever became great and famous have been with the Illuminati, or they worked with the Illuminati to get where they were at. These days, if you don't have the Illuminati backing you, your success is limited severely.

When The Simpson's predicted 9/11 some said what you have about symbolism to the masses, you could well be right

Yes, agreed, it's all connected, we could draw a big tree linking everything, I was thinking of doing this the other day. The lie is so big that most will never believe it. The tentacles are everywhere, it's like an Gigantic Octopus
edit on 17-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Thanks for your post and link TeslaandLyne

Very interesting!

For some strange reason I like the Jameson commercial.
www.google.com...
I should take a look but noticed in passing on TV.

Its kind of dark also being there is a fire.
Unfortunate timing.
Also he floods the town saving his whiskey factory,
Also bad for New Jersey flooding totally ignored by the Governor and local Illuminati.
But there it was on TV.

I think I got the right.
Can't say the whiskey any good cause I remember a couple saying the bar had Jameson and
they were not too excited. And I don't know what whisky Tesla drank.

Yeah thanks for noticing and you will see many conspiracy and strange events on that
page. I like seeing UFOs in Pasadena with Yamamoto's binoculars.
You don't hear about WWII much, the secret parts. Wonder if he surrendered not caring
for the traditional bull we get handed about how things are done.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

So whadya think? That the illuminati are copying the cards as best they can in order to encourage conspiracy theorists? It feels to me like they`re trying to put the fun back in funeral. Expose those rotten b****ards.

We can only speculate, it could be what you've said or there are lots of other possibilities too. So perhaps they did buy the cards themselves and really did play with them, then decided it would be funny to actually really act out the schemes

Whoever created those cards had a fantastic mind; there's so much thought gone into them. There are so many other possibilities as to the origin of the cards, a lot that would require extremely open-minds

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Here's the full lyrics and song, I'll leave it for you to decide if it's a message

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Originally posted by jameshawkings
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Thanks for your post and link TeslaandLyne

Very interesting!

For some strange reason I like the Jameson commercial.
www.google.com...
I should take a look but noticed in passing on TV.

Its kind of dark also being there is a fire.
Unfortunate timing.
Also he floods the town saving his whiskey factory,
Also bad for New Jersey flooding totally ignored by the Governor and local Illuminati.
But there it was on TV.

I think I got the right.
Can't say the whiskey any good cause I remember a couple saying the bar had Jameson and
they were not too excited. And I don't know what whisky Tesla drank.

Yeah thanks for noticing and you will see many conspiracy and strange events on that
page. I like seeing UFOs in Pasadena with Yamamoto's binoculars.
You don't hear about WWII much, the secret parts. Wonder if he surrendered not caring
for the traditional bull we get handed about how things are done.

I would like to see that commercial, I'll do a search around for it tomorrow

Thanks

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Ya... it would be cool to check out some of those cards. I think theres 409 total.
I found some nice new ones here-
shop.ebay.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I can't stress how important it is for you people to RESEARCH! Research, Research, Research!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SnakeShot
Ya... it would be cool to check out some of those cards. I think theres 409 total.
I found some nice new ones here-
shop.ebay.com...

Nice, I might get myself some!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIsraelite777
I can't stress how important it is for you people to RESEARCH! Research, Research, Research!!!

So true! It's the only way, there's not much use only having a few pieces of the jigsaw. When I post on ATS I find there are plenty of people who know certain pieces of the jigsaw very well, but have no idea about the others and where they fit into the full picture. Lots of people know about 9/11, but not so many have woken up with Vaccines or HAARP/Chemtrails. I also see people debating political parties, blissfully unware that the bankers control both sides

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The Illuminati or their control is in Ad agencies for sure.

Also in the card business.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...(game)

This should explain who created the game and the reason for it.

Might not be the real reason why they were made, I've heard that the man who created them was on the inside on many things and he created these cards to ''OPEN PEOPLES EYES'' But I could be totally wrong. Some people use them to predict up coming events www.abovetopsecret.com...

He nailed it bang on Time and Date.

He posted a different date sept 11 11:11 and thats all he says and if this kid nails that date as well then SHTF but just got to wait and see guys.

Hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
The Illuminati or their control is in Ad agencies for sure.

Also in the card business.

Here are the credits for the ad

Director: Frederic Planchon
Production: Academy Films
Creative: Irish International
Diageo head of marketing communications: Garbhan O'Bric
Music: 10 Mile Stereo by the band Beach House

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoungMind92

en.wikipedia.org...(game)

This should explain who created the game and the reason for it.

Might not be the real reason why they were made, I've heard that the man who created them was on the inside on many things and he created these cards to ''OPEN PEOPLES EYES'' But I could be totally wrong. Some people use them to predict up coming events www.abovetopsecret.com...

He nailed it bang on Time and Date.

He posted a different date sept 11 11:11 and thats all he says and if this kid nails that date as well then SHTF but just got to wait and see guys.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info YoungMind92

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The more I listen to the lyrics, the more I feel this is a message from the Illuminati/Bankers

"The heart is a stone and this is a stone that we throw"

They're trying to say that they're doing this for the good of humanity; because they care. They are saying you have to be cruel to be kind, when viewed on it's own what's happened to Japan appears nasty, but in the long term they feel it will benefit humanity by helping them set up the world that they want. They are destroying our current world so as they can rebuild a different one.

Here's a quote from Rockefeller himself
"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

So he claims to be looking for a truly peaceful and interdependent world to be built after this one has been destroyed

"They said we would go far, but they don't know how far we'd go"

To me this means lot of people know the Illuminati/Bankers are bad, but wouldn't believe that they would be willing to trigger earthquakes and tsunamis by nuclear power stations; we didn't know they'd go that far

"They say we can throw far but they don't know how far we throw"

To me this is referring to their tentacles, they have tentacles everywhere; they shape and control all countries around the world. They have control of the governments, media, banks, pharmaceuticals, pretty much everything

The lyrics fit well with the Illuminati/Bankers and the way they see themselves

edit on 18-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Here's the band in concert with 3 blue pyramids behind them, this song is clearly about the Illuminati

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Links to pictures of most (if not all I'm snot sure sorry). In the first post of another thread. Not mine not taking credit just linking similar topics Here you go

P.S It is all of them as of currently
edit on 18/3/11 by TrowaBarton because: Afterthought

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
One of the creepiest parts of that video was that the civilians on the ground seemed to be running towards and embracing the plumes..

Also notice at about 24 seconds into the video, the smokestack that reminds me of the Fukushima plant.

My guess is the plumes in the video show how the fallout will spread around the world..population reduction.

I am sickened.
edit on 18-3-2011 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I just looked at the "Card vs. Commercial" image and, you know, they're almost mirror images of each other, particularly the middle building and the building with the slanted roof.

Any idea where the commercial was filmed? It might be worth keeping an eye on the city's skyline and see if buildings similar to those on the card pop up.

S+F for you!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
Links to pictures of most (if not all I'm snot sure sorry). In the first post of another thread. Not mine not taking credit just linking similar topics Here you go

P.S It is all of them as of currently
edit on 18/3/11 by TrowaBarton because: Afterthought

Thank you TrowaBarton!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join