It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iluminati Playing Cards and the latest Guinness Advert

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This card has been posted a lot here recently, it's the Population Reduction card from the Illuminati Playing Cards

Now, you might have seen the latest Guinness advert, first here's a screen grab

I've put them next to each other here to make it easier to compare

Now here's the advert itself

Here are the lyrics (message from the Illuminati?)

They said we would go far, but they don't know how far we'd go
It can't be gone, we're still right here
It took so long, can't say we saw it all

This advert was released in March in the UK, on March the 11th we had the Japan Tsunami and Nuclear Disaster. Is this all a coincidence? Think back to when the Swine Flu Vaccines started. Guinness released an advert at the start of the Swine Flu Vaccination Program AKA Sterilization Program (i.e. the injections contain Polysorbate 80 which damages developing ovaries). Some people thought it was a coincidence, but now here we go again. Here's the Swine Flu/Rewilding Guinness advert www.abovetopsecret.com...

Diageo own Guinness, Franz Humer is the Chairman of Diageo. Franz Humer is Bilderberg. Until 2008 Franz Humer was CEO of Roche i.e. the makers of Tamiflu. He's one of the guys who the Illuminati move around to do jobs for them.

Now that Japan has it's nuclear disaster, this can be used as cover for spraying radiation inside chemtrails over target areas. Everyone will assume it came from Japan; mother nature! Watch out for anywhere that the United Nations says is due to receive radiation, this could be some form of toxic spraying

Too many people are aware of false flag terrorism, it couldn't go on. Now they will keep on creating Earthquakes and Tsunamis using HAARP. The majority of people won't even question this, no matter how many documentaries they watch on HAARP, despite the fact that man was confident of triggering Earthquakes even as far back as the 1940's. This is a blindspot for people, like chemtrails and like vaccines. These are the tools that are most useful to the NWO/Illuminati, so they make an extra special effort of conditioning us away from the reality.
edit on 17-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Just falling asleep now so cant get involved much, but either I am very tired or that is very strange indeed, interesting connections

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I felt attacked watching that advert, it was like I gut sucker punched in the stomach.

Anyone else get that feeling?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Does anyone know if i can still buy these cards and where to get them?
Just saw the youtube link someone posted about it, this is like the guy who made it is either in the illuminati or he knows something we don't.... Is there a picture of all the cards somewhere?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretsUnfold
Just saw the youtube link someone posted about it, this is like the guy who made it is either in the illuminati or he knows something we don't.... Is there a picture of all the cards somewhere?

Lots here www.thedoggstar.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
now that is just plain creepy.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
now that is just plain creepy.

That's how I felt when it popped up on TV earlier, no one else in the room knew about the playing cards, so I didn't mention it

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretsUnfold

The price is getting higher, available on eBay

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
I felt attacked watching that advert, it was like I gut sucker punched in the stomach.

Anyone else get that feeling?

Yes, very similar! I'll need to look back at past Guiness adverts and check the timing of them

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If anyone can upload those two images to ATS I'd appreciate it, so as I can embed them in the post

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Not saying I see a direct connection to the card and the commercial. BUT alcohol poisoning/liver damage as a result of alcohol, is one of the top killers annually around the world so in a way it could be seen as population reduction. Also, let's not forget the severe damage alcohol can have on the brain and cognitive functioning (in the short and long term use). So, in that fashion I see a connection between alcohol itself and population reduction/population control.

EDIT: I will say after watching the video again, it is QUITE CREEPY (the smoke etc.) and doesn't seem to make much since in a marketing fashion for Guinness.
edit on 17-3-2011 by changetheworld because: edit

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by changetheworld
Not saying I see a direct connection to the card and the commercial. BUT alcohol poisoning/liver damage as a result of alcohol, is one of the top killers annually around the world so in a way it could be seen as population reduction. Also, let's not forget the severe damage alcohol can have on the brain and cognitive functioning (in the short and long term use). So, in that fashion I see a connection between alcohol itself and population reduction/population control.

EDIT: I will say after watching the video again, it is QUITE CREEPY (the smoke etc.) and doesn't seem to make much since in a marketing fashion for Guinness.

Getting at the food/drink supply is certainly a good way to control a population. You could reduce fertility rates and/or lifespans. Like you say, alcohol does a lot of damage to the brain and the body, so it's linked to population reduction in that sense

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Absolutely, what do you think about this advert here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Very creepy again. It would be interesting if someone could pull up a list of the head-honchos of Guinness and see if we can make a connection/link between the top forces within the company and any top forces in any of the governments.

edit on 17-3-2011 by changetheworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

reply to post by jameshawkings

Very creepy again. It would be interesting if someone could pull up a list of the head-honchos of Guinness and see if we can make a connection/link between the top forces within the company and any top forces in any of the governments.

edit on 17-3-2011 by changetheworld because: (no reason given)

I agree, so far I've only looked into Franz Humer

Diageo own Guinness, Franz Humer is the Chairman of Diageo. Franz Humer is Bilderberg. Until 2008 Franz Humer was CEO of Roche i.e. the makers of Tamiflu. He's one of the guys who the Illuminati move around to do jobs for them.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I've just added this comparison image to the original post to make it easier to look at them side by side

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Get a new ad agency that was rotten.
The dark clouds remind us of William Reich who dispersed dark clouds with his cloudbusters.
We know the story right and we know the Illuminati plays by its own rules.
So if they want a dumb ass NOT WINNING soot has a relation to Guinness famous Dark
they might as well do it but I'd say remember William Reich.

Well in case we forgot:
During the daylight hours, saucers are less visible, and are often concealed by heavy dark clouds which Dr. Wilhelm Reich called “DOR” (“Deadly ORgone Energy”).
pertinent parts:

In the ‘50s I saw a film made of Reich outside his Maine laboratory, as he erased a DOR cloud over a nearby body of water and some trees, using his cloud-buster. To his amazement, with the erasure of the cloud, a flying saucer was discovered hovering inside it. Reich’s antenna apparently grounded the electrical system on the saucer, and it fell toward the ground, as he and his small film crew ran toward the downed saucer, knocking the camera over in the process and ending the film. The government has since stolen the film. The kind of saucer shown in it was of the same general type seen by me in 1953. It is my belief that either a “stealth ray-gun” or the corona discharges of the saucers creates the “DOR” effects observed by Reich.]

Thanks Guinness for reminding us of the Anti Tesla Illuminati Secret World Government,
it means a lot to stay sober.
ED:
Guinness ad means stay sober for William Reich dark cloud eliminator
ED+: The cloud buster eliminated the drak cloud generating Tesla ship not that a cloud
was eliminated.

edit on 3/17/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Thanks for your post and link TeslaandLyne

Very interesting!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
Just falling asleep now so cant get involved much, but either I am very tired or that is very strange indeed, interesting connections

It's even more creepy if you watch things like this when you're tired

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
They make these commercials on purpose to project symbolism to the masses. They all are going to pay big when God comes to judge the people. The Illuminati think they are getting away with all of this, that's the funny part.

I've been researching the Illuminati for 7 months, and what you people don't know is that ALL THESE DIFFERENT CONSPIRACIES, they are all CONNECTED! I can prove this. Any conspiracy you can think of probably leads right back to the Illuminati. This one included. Take for instance, UFO's. UFO's are actually demonic forces summoned here by the Illuminati through their Satanic rituals. Aleister Crowley once drew a picture of a demon has used to summon, it looked exactly like the aliens people call "the greys". Aliens ARE the UFO's. They are the ships. They are spiritual beings able to manifest themselves into whatever form they want. Ask yourself this question, where are those UFO's when we can't see them? I know this is off topic but I'm just making a point.

To the original OP, this is one giant conspiracy and just about EVERYONE is in on it. All the names that have ever became great and famous have been with the Illuminati, or they worked with the Illuminati to get where they were at. These days, if you don't have the Illuminati backing you, your success is limited severely.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join