It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Pentagon preparing for Martial Law

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The voice of god has spoken Alex Jones!

What has god told us this time?
Ah yes, Martial law. A repeat of the year 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.
Wonder what the reason is this time!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Every time I think Alex is just ranting, he comes back to making more sense than anything else being said.

For those shills I see popping up on this thread, (and everywhere else) get lost and get ready! You think that you are going to be protected from the crap rolling downhill? Think again. You will be starved, locked out or locked up, targeted and left to rot like everyone else. You are not TPTB...you are only their puppets and will be discarded like trash when your usefulness has reached the end.

I have been watching Alex for years off and on. Sometimes he just seemed crazy but then something else happens in the World; Banker Bailouts, Illegal Wars, Rising food and gas prices, DHS Power grabs and on and on.

Then I remember...Didn't Alex say this last year? And back I go to listening again.

He speaks the truth more than anyone else out there so scoff if you need to but remember...what he is saying now is what so many on these boards are also saying. He just has the cajones to do it on camera.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
WoW! The shills were waiting for this one. Good job guys. You'll get a nice pat on the head from Big Poppa!

Has Alex said this every year? Absolutely. If you think everything is fine, move along and stay safe!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Alex is an idiot. MUCH of our military assets are overseas. There are over 300 million people in this country and we're about to get into it with Libya.

80 to 100 million of us are armed and won't have it when push comes to shove. Martial law is not coming to America.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Martial Law is coming. Whether it's successful and how many people will die in the process is unknown. It doesn't matter how many guns citizens have. Martial Law can still be implemented by decree. Then it's up to the armed public to squash it.

TPTB may not succeed but they WILL try. So I agree and disagree with your stance...ain't freedom great?!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I agre that the pentagon is always preparing for martial law. I don't agree that Alex is a blabber mouth. Alex wheather you like him or not. Is a very intelligent man. He has a gigantic mental capacity for government.
As well as american and world and ancient history. Not to mention journalism. I think you can look for this guy in politics in the not to distant future. All that said. Let me be the first to say, he may even be the antichrist.

edit on 17-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I dont get how ppl are always saying hes in it for the money... Granted ive only been "awake" since august or so of last year, so I havent heard much of his older shows. From what ive seen, yeah he has commercials on his radio program, and also advertisements in the middle of his website articles... but I never hear him saying anything about it while he is on the air, or on somebody elses show. His youtube channel edits all of the advertisements and commercials out of his broadcasts... he has to get out there somehow doesnt he?

But on the topic at hand I think he does bring alot of truth to the table, he knows his stuff. Sometimes he might be wrong, but for the most part he is pretty spot on... we need to remove the private banking cartels.

Us or Them?

I choose the obvious choice

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

He's also the first "In it for the money" person that actually tells people to download his videos for free wherever you can find them on the net. They are all over youtube and he allows them to remain. He tells people that buy the DVD's to burn copies and hand them out.

I have every one of his vids and got them all for free.

Maybe he does get paid. We all need bread. But he doesn't seem to be greedy about it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The AJ Infowars site IMO has some good articles and seems to keep people pretty well alerted overall to the huge loss of Liberty here at home as well as events abroad. But as one who used to post for quite awhile on his message boards and observe how some of the BEST most usefull and non-threatening posts were routinely removed, I can say with little doubt the site was somehow 'comprimised' whether from within or without though I don't know.

If one believes the current Benjamin Fulford line of thinking, that there is indeed a huge rift in the power structure between the so called "Rockefeller" faction and the so called "Rothchild" faction, I would have to think by all appearences that sites like AJ's are backed by the latter, I seriously doubt he gets ALL of his 'support' simply from sales there. This Infowar is MUCH much bigger, a serious battle for the hearts and minds of all viewers everywhere, never doubt the 'hidden hand' that brings us the bogus kept press is also at work behind the scenes on the net in every nook and cranny that it can extend it's tennacles.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join