It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Pentagon preparing for Martial Law

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Linky no worky.

link   
mal-formed video ID
please re-post video

link   
Can't get to the video so I have no comment at this time.

Line two just for you.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Fixed, I'm pretty baked and forgot how to post vids properly.

I'm starting to wonder whether or not this is actually mainstream media in America. I don't even watch the news on T.V in England, let alone T.V or American T.V.

Yuck..

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Who is Marshall? I've never heard of him

Your video is broken, please fix it, I wanna see this Marshall guy, he sounds really important.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I thought it was something he was announcing was going to happen NOW. *phew*

So it was just an interview on Russia Today where Alex Jones talks about his general conspiracy theory. Just another day for me - he talks about this stuff all the time - but it's good he got it on RT!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
just alex jones saying what he always says about how the us gov't is looting the american people.... i read youtube is down in the usa to free up bandwidth for the japan crisis.....
france news
ATS

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Marshall Who?
Oh.....Martial Law.
Got it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I hope Alex Jones has some pretty good body guards, the man speaks the truth.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
That was pretty good Alex....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Interesting link works for me.
Not really saying anything we dont already know,At least Alex kept his composure! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestyka

Certains sites have been blocked on the military's own network. This is not implemented for the internet as a whole in the US.

It's not the internet kill switch.....yet!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

The man speaks of half-truths and fear! Is he right some of the time? Yes he is, but lets not forget that AJ is in it for the money. Be careful what you believe from him.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Every time I hear Alex Jones I start to black out from the mind numbing garbage he rants about. He is like an infection in the minds of his paranoid listeners. This guy can take any current event and make it look like a globalist, NWO conspiracy. If you listen to him he will have you in the express lane to getting Prozac prescribed by your doctor.

Sometimes I wonder how the hell he is still on the air or better yet why has he not stroked out yet from the constant babbling and stressing on the Rothschilds or Rockefellers or the grand globalist agenda to poison the population with fluoride. When you look up Kook in merriam-webster's dictionary it should have one name beside it to describe its meaning- ˈAlex Jones Link: )
edit on 17-3-2011 by Digital_Reality because: Just for kicks.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Props to AJ for the great documentaries and opening my eyes, even bringing me here to ATS.

This guy has been screaming martial law FOREVER though. He cuts off callers who question some of his theories, has no solution to the problems mentioned besides "live in fear", and generally seems like ass in person (at least in the homemade youtube vids i've seen).

I doubt it's possible to physically keep a lockdown on each and every American citizen efficiently.

Who knows though?

edit on 17-3-2011 by KainRich because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by KainRich because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Marshall Who?
Oh.....Martial Law.
Got it.

Oh...Marshall Law, Marshall Arts brother. I think they have a brand name store?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Of all conspiracy theorists Alex Jones is the one i never could trust. He seems to have a good theory but something about him is fishy. Even though i have to give him credit for the Bohemian Grove documentary.
Anyone has the same feeling about this guy?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is just more blabbing from Alex Jones. There is nothing new here and nothing worth taking into consideration.

EDIT: Alex actually claims that Russia got rid of its Oligarchy, yet it is considered by most as a Mafia state. Referring to the leaked cables that say so:

Source

A cable from the US embassy in Madrid talks about the "unanswered question" of the extent to which Mr Putin is implicated in the mafia and whether he controls its actions.

The leaked cables also show that Washington believed Mr Putin was likely to have known about the operation to murder former Russian security agent Alexander Litvinenko in London in 2006. The Kremlin has denied any involvement.

"Criminal elements enjoy a krysha (protection racket) that runs through the police, the federal security service, ministry of internal affairs and the prosecutor's office, as well as throughout the Moscow city government bureaucracy," Mr Beyrle says.

In one cable from February this year, US Defence Secretary Robert Gates says "Russian democracy has disappeared".

AJ argument = Weak.

edit on 17-3-2011 by boncho because: +info

top topics

<<   2 >>

join