It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Speaks on Obama's Childhood!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
but in all seriousness,
Trump is not my first choice
for president.

but I def would rather have him than
Terror Sarah.

And if Trump takes Palin along for
the nomination ticket, he just lost
half of his votes.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by boondock-saint

I'm of the firm opinion we need more beards. The white house needs to rock it with some muttonchops or something. Show that little crazy guy in Iran that his white trash-stache has no real power.

now I could go along with that

maybe even a Stanton Freidman growth !!!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Just to be clear, Donald "the hair" was speaking of Obama's mysterious formative years. The years of no baby pictures with "mom and dad" or grams and gramps etc. The details of these years seem to be missing from the official record.

Here is the best photo record I could find of Obama. This is from the Chicago Tribune. Notice any early time gaps? From newborn to instant toddler riding a tricycle.

www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
if he gets the nomination, i hope people interview his ex wives. not his kindergarten class mates. it would have more entertainment value. i don't think we've ever had a president who has declared bankruptcy. but if he wants to put slot machines in every airport in america, he might just solve the tax issue.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lawgiver

I think his ex wives have sold their souls and silence in exchange for alimony checks.

One thing is for certain, our nation needs someone with high/executive level experience in the White House. Someone with the moral rectitude that is needed to make decisions with confidence and someone who is used to handling criticism in a mature manner. A big mistake was made with the current inexperienced boss.

"I think he can be ready, but right now I don’t believe he is. The presidency is not something that lends itself to on-the-job training."
Joe Biden

I think the nation understands Biden's statement right now.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
"I think he can be ready, but right now I don’t believe he is. The presidency is not something that lends itself to on-the-job training."
Joe Biden

I think the nation understands Biden's statement right now.

"There's not exactly a school for President's either"
JFK

(loose quote)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

that's fair. i would like a president that has strong morals, strong character, and deep passion to help its citizens. i need a president who will make difficult decisions because he wants to protect this nation. what i don't want is a president that has never had to suffer anything in his life.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by kinda kurious

I am 37 and still see friends from elementary school. Don is saying not one person even from his early years knew him in the U.S.

I presented NUMEROUS examples of past acquaintences in my prior post.

Regarding your childhood pals: It's a small world but I wouldn't want to paint it.
I suspect you either live in a very small town and never moved or don't have many friends. Either would explain your limited world view.

I grew up a military brat, my father was transferred approx. once every 3 or 4 years and I never maintained contact with any of my childhood friends. Also my original birth certificate was destroyed by Hurricane Dora in 1964 while stationed NAS Jax.

Perhaps that is why I find the birther irregularities plausible. Not everyone grew up in Mayberry and married their high school sweetheart.

Personally, I'd consider voting for Trump if he presented a well thought out agenda and policy goals. Right now, I'm leaning toward Ron Paul for his anti war stance. Sorry for my life story.

edit on 18-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

A little off topic, but... I just have to say... There are some funny things being said on ATS today. I just can't stop laughing. This line above the basketball team pick - "Hint: he is the tall one in the middle:" Good one... Still laughing. Maybe I'm just in the mood to laugh today. Thanks to all with the funny lines.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Trump has lost even more credibility with me and me region now that he's a confirmed Birther.

Seriously to those hanging on everything that Trump says is not to be taken seriously as in my hometown of Jersery City, NJ he has this 2 tower condo project that is only half way done entitled Trump Plaza Jersey City.

This has already been proven.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join