It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Speaks on Obama's Childhood!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I was amazed to hear "the Donald" say this. However, he simply has expressed the same element of doubt that many rational thinking folks have felt for a long time. I still think Obama was born somewhere on US soil. Trump, not so sure.

Donald Trump, the business mogul who continues to claim he is seriously interested in mounting a bid for the White House, says he has doubts about whether President Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with ABC, Trump said he finds it strange “nobody knew” Obama as a young child in Hawaii.

“Let me tell you, I’m a really smart guy. I was a really good student at the best school in the country. The reason I have a little doubt, just a little, is because he grew up and nobody knew him,” Trump said in the interview that aired Thursday.

“If I got the nomination, if I decide to run, you may go back and interview people from my kindergarten. They'll remember me. Nobody comes forward. Nobody knows who he is until later in his life. It's very strange,” the Celebrity Apprentice host added. “The whole thing is very strange.”

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Strange indeed.

Interesting comment for a potential Presidential Candidate. Trump is always very confident in his opinion. So am I.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So, the TRUMP does have a mind !!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
A thread here on it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And Trump is wrong on people not knowing Obama in college. I thought Trump was supposed to be intelligent?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Trump just got 1 more vote. Trump for president!!! lol...jk.....maybe.....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This dude scared me when he said he was running for a chance at presidency, but now It makes a little more since why he would work out.

This guy is pretty smart with money even if he is a little mysterious about his practices, I'm sure that if we got him in office all of our debt would disappear....to somewhere.

Maybe he could start a new show called "The Presidential Candidate" and Obama can fight for his job back along with Bush and Clinton.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The thing is, Barry Sotoro never attended Columbia College....He is a friging liar !!!! a con artist with 5 social security numbers...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
He has a "Trump Card" on Obama, lol.

Sorry, I had to.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
if he is born or not in the USA he is the president, just let him finish his term and let him go. Trump is 3 years late of making this statement.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
The thing is, Barry Sotoro never attended Columbia College....He is a friging liar !!!! a con artist with 5 social security numbers...

Then you must hate yourself. Wrong much? (Note 100% recycled content, you guys keep repeating lies, I'll keep borrowing from prior posts)

Old friends recall Obama's college years

Obama spent the six years between 1979 and 1985 in Los Angeles at Occidental College and then in New York at Columbia University and in the workplace.

The way Sohale Siddiqi remembers it, he and his old roommate were walking his pug, Charlie, on Broadway when a large, scary bum approached them, stomping on the ground near the dog's head.....Until his skinny, Ivy League-educated friend — Barack Obama — intervened.

"Obama, in the eyes of some right-wingers, is basically Muslim until proved innocent," says Margot Mifflin....The young man Mifflin remembers was "an unpretentious, down to earth, solidly middle-class guy who seemed somewhat more sophisticated than the average college student.

But another former Occidental classmate, Robert McCrary, now general manager of a contract sewing company, saw him differently: "He definitely had a cocky, sometimes arrogant way about him. ... He was not open to others."

Thummalapally lived with Obama the summer of 1980. The two ran together daily, three miles in the early morning, often chatting about their dreams.

Andrew Roth knew Obama at Occidental and in New York. He speaks bluntly: "The thought, believe me, never crossed my mind that he would be our first black president."

www.politico.com...

Retraction please.

edit on 17-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I hope he runs on a Trump / Palin ticket.

One is totally rich and the other is a total.......nevermind.

edit on 17-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: toned down

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
What about before college? Really on the fence on this one. Has any high school friends come forward or elementary or former teachers maybe?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dalemcfad

Does it really matter? I don't recall any of this kind of scrutiny into any previous president.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

He is talking about the years before his college years. I am 37 and still see friends from elementary school. Don is saying not one person even from his early years knew him in the U.S.

I agree with the Don 100 percent.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Can you recall any other president being both black AND on the Democratic ticket?

No?

Well, there's your answer.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Well, here;s some people who went to Punahou at the same time Obama did. Maybe you could Email them.

Keith Uperesa, Denver Broncos lineman 1978-79, class of '74
Major James D. Oliver III, Fellow of Nephrology at Walter Reed Army Medical Center, class of '73
Raymond T. Chung, Professor of Medicine at Harvard, class of '78
Mahesh Mankani, Professor of Surgery at UCSF, class of '79
Laura S. L. Kong, Director of International Tsunami Information Center, class of '79
Ronald Loui, Professor of Computer Science at Wash U, patent holder on packet processing hardware, class of '79
John Lie, Endowed Professor of Sociology at UC Berkeley and U Illinois, Dean of International Studies, class of '78
Robert Stephen Silberman, Assistant Secretary of the Army for George H. W. Bush, President of CalEnergy, CEO of Strayer Education, class of '75
Mark E. Solomons, Lieutenant Colonel and Executive Officer for the 4th Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division, Bronze Star, Purple Heart, class of '79
Paul Siegrist, Commander of ballistic missile submarine USS West Virginia, class of '79
Teri Ann Linn, Miss Hawaii 1981, class of '79
Steve Case, co-founder of America Online, class of '76
Peter Gordon, President of John Hancock Financial Group, class of '79
Quentin Kawananakoa, current claimant to head of Hawaiian kingdom, Hawaii state representative, Republican minority leader, class of '79

Those many from 1979 would have graduated from Punahou in the same class as Obama. Why not ask the Heir to the Hawai'ian Throne if he remembers seeing a jug-eared kid named Barry taking a diploma?

Incidentally, I can't see Donald Trump's name on this list. For that matter, I can't recall any of Trump's buddies from Kew-Forest ever vouching that he went there.
edit on 17/3/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This idiot...I think this is just advertising for his businesses anyway. Nobody would vote for him.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by kinda kurious

He is talking about the years before his college years. I am 37 and still see friends from elementary school. Don is saying not one person even from his early years knew him in the U.S.

I agree with the Don 100 percent.

[snip] I was responding DIRECTLY to another poster who claimed he didn't attend Columbia college. As to your uninformed assertion:

Barack returned to Honolulu, Hawaii, in 1971 and was admitted into the Punahou School from the 5th grade until his high school graduation in 1979.

Hint: he is the tall one in the middle:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/530ca3d707ed.jpg[/atsimg]

SOURCE

Teacher from Kenmore recalls Obama was a focused student

“The team came alive when he got on the court,” she said. “He was not only quick and graceful, but he could see the pattern and zero in on the opening. Though he wasn’t a starter, he was a graceful, passionate athlete who played back-up forward. He had a definite presence on the court.

SOURCE

DISCLAIMER: Although I did vote for him I no longer support his actions as President. However that does not sway my passion for truth and dispelling myths.

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

edit on 3/17/2011 by tothetenthpower because: Remove Offensive line

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
So, the TRUMP does have a mind !!!!

never said he didn't,
we just said he didn't have any hair.
I don't consider a carpeted vehicle floor mat
pasted on one's head as being hair.

But look at the bright side,
if elected Trump would be the
first president since Thomas Jefferson
to wear a wig in the oval office.
lmao

edit on 3/17/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I'm of the firm opinion we need more beards. The white house needs to rock it with some muttonchops or something. Show that little crazy guy in Iran that his white trash-stache has no real power.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join