It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK forces could be in action by Friday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Team America World Police

British forces could be in action over Libya as early as Friday, if a UN resolution is agreed, a senior government source has told the BBC.

Russia and China are expected to abstain, rather than use their veto.

Yes this means another war in the Mideast by amercia and britian claiming to asset the rebels they are really there for Oil.

I dont think russia will just sit and do nothing if this happens.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If Russia were that unhappy about it then why Abstain? I don't believe Russia would abstain from the vote if they were that upset by the plan. I think they would Veto it to show there discontent. I highly doubt that Russia is going to do anything to the US or the UK at this stage in the game.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Demark will be the first to go in , just watch .Wait until the stock market to closes .

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I don't discount you, but how do you know? Why Denmark?

I guess I'll be up monitoring this situation all night.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

I don't discount you, but how do you know? Why Denmark?

I guess I'll be up monitoring this situation all night.

Hey friend , I will chase up a link when I return.They have offered to lead with 4 F16's .They are also at the top of NATO and it seems everything else lately.To much influence on the world stage for such a small nation and population . I have been watching them for a very long time .
edit on 17-3-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It's only a no fly zone. No big shakes. I expect Libya will return to normal, except the life of the Dictator will be made a bit more complicated and difficult. He will be reminded how small he is every time he hears a jet.

I would support any means to remove the sad psycho from power and then move to all the others who have made a career of the disfranchisement of their fellow man.

Regards

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

I would support any means to remove the sad psycho from power and then move to all the others who have made a career of the disfranchisement of their fellow man.

Regards

Would you support some other country to do the same to the 'United States'?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
It's only a no fly zone. No big shakes. I expect Libya will return to normal, except the life of the Dictator will be made a bit more complicated and difficult. He will be reminded how small he is every time he hears a jet.

Regards

Hope that includes Magabe, whose regime has seen millions killed.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
As early as Friday you say? Hmmmm....Gaddhafi has said that he is moving his forces in to Bahrain tonight and will show no mercy. Oh well....better late than never? They should have done this a long time ago.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Tasty Canadian because: GRRRRR

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
Would you support some other country to do the same to the 'United States'?

Don’t be silly. I know that people gripe about the USA but actually the average US citizen is free and there is a democracy in place. You may not like it, but you at least have the right to try to change it. If you doubt what I say then I advise you do some travelling and take in the cultural wonders of some less “free” and liberal countries. Sometime getting off your backside is the best education of all.

Originally posted by dizzylizzy
Hope that includes Magabe, whose regime has seen millions killed.

Absolutely. Mugabe is certainly the type of evil, self centred dictator I think the international community (the democracies at least) should be actively dragging to The Hague to answer for their crimes. There should be no escape for these people.

Regards

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Lets not forget Libya has around 6,419,925 citizens i would imagine the rebels are only few in numbers, probably by the 10,000s.

And lets not forget the flag the protesters are using is that of the old Kingdom of Libya which was been run by King Idris I of Libya with a

Libya maintained a pro-Western stance and was recognized as belonging to the conservative traditionalist bloc in the League of Arab States (Arab League), of which it became a member in 1953.

Easy Brainwashing Idols?

So the question is, why are the youth been brainwashed into the old kingdom of Libya? is the political science professor from the united states, telling the youth things were much under the kingdom of Libya.

If thats the case, wheres the proof that things were much better under the kingdom of Libya while they were been ruled by King Idris I?

edit on 17-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Ahhh... the tribe of Dan... don't worry about the danes, they're just our scandinavian little brothers.

new topics

top topics

join