It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings. I have some theories, but I am new to ATS so I cannot post elsewhere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well, this isn't my first post on the site, but I will post again for enjoyment.

I can't post a new topic outside this forum either so I'll start here.

Right now, I'm sitting at a coffee shop contemplating hundreds of things in life and this is what came to mind.

Alright - Theory 1 - Multi-Dimensions / Multi-Personas

Let me explain it like this.

Alright so you could look at life, the creatures, and all of the planets and such as a huge gigantic tree. You have from the roots to the leaves. We could see ourselves as leaves coming from the branch, while the branches are planets with their ecosystems and the larger branches as the galaxies and so on and so forth.

Well what if we added an extra dimension to that tree to allow for infinite possibilities for that tree to grow and possibly allow for those infinite possibilities to connect in certain ways. For example, let's say you have a suicidal friend (leaf from dimension A) and you go through a certain amount of time with that friend (LDA - Leaf Dimension A) and all of a sudden he changes his entire life around in a certain fragment of time. Could this mean that a parallel dimensional self (Let's call him LDB) took over for LDA in your perspective of the world? And at that could LDA in another dimension be still in the same suicidal state as before? Perhaps, this happens at hundreds of different points in your life that you meet an extra-dimensional parallel of a certain person you know.

End Theory 1

Theory 2 - Extra Angular Gravitational Lift Exoskeleton (EAGLE) Body Suit (My design)

Is it possible to allow for a boot (cannot display schematics) that has a new style modeled spring that is sensitive to pressure in a metal encasing that has a number of different joints to allow for more stabilization, decreased impact pressure, and increased lift both vertically and horizontally be able to be made? So let's say that in the metal leg encasings were made to fit from your waist to your legs and at the knees there was a round pressure release valve that every time you jumped from a higher area and landed from your knees the pressure from you going down at said impact would allow for air to release at a certain amount to allow for a more comfortable drop. And let's also say that when you apply a certain amount of pressure to the sole of the encasing and had a certain amount of pressure on it (Anywhere from 0 POP - 100 POP [Points of Pressure [New measure]]) and the higher you went on the POP measure the more allow pressure from the new spring would spring back out and cause you to jump higher and even get up to a higher part of a building. Also, when running this spring would allow for a faster way to get your feet forward.

End Theory 2

Theory 3 - Anti-Gravity Boosters (Continuation of Theory 2)

So let's say you have the same EAGLES (Extra Angular Gravitational Lift Exoskeleton Suit) but on the very bottom of it there are magnets that activate at a certain POP (Points of Pressure) and right after the spring releases there is a turning on (or off) of magnets that allow the user to be less afflicted with their weight. Would this EMC (Electro-Magnetic Charge) do anything for the user and/or cause a distortion in the EMF (Electro-Magnetic Fields). I am experimenting with certain properties and it seems like if you have certain amounts of EMCs you can allow for objects to be boosted or in reality be in a counter gravitational state.

End Theory 3

Thank you for reading all my theories, I will have more as time passes. But please assess whichever theory you feel necessary

REQUEST - In my request please answer with AT1 / AT2 / AT3 (Assessment Theory 1, etc) at the beginning of your assessments

Thank you for understanding as it makes it easier to answer.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Let me take a xanax and read this again...lol... Then I'll let you know....

Welcome to ATS......

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Haha, yeah it's a little out there, but I have some crazier theories that I'm waiting to post in Science and Technology. Also, I have aim so it's easy to speak to me about these things. And my facebook as well.

ApostleTriad = AIM, ATS, FB url, and Skype.

So add me wherever.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hello my brother.
(T2) (T3) So if you don't have the eagle on, you can soar?

The EAGLE soars, I watched him fly over me one morning, not so long ago. In this new year, and I say new year because it looks different to me now.

Love is the answer!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wakeup2change

Well that was either a huge joke or something of the sort. I do appreciate your post, but do not think it has helped me accomplish anything.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
hello, i hav only read your 1st theory, but it sounds like somethng in these multiverse hypothesis.

they say that there are 10 or 11 dimensions that are infanite in superstrings theories... so that means that your extra dimension is happening somewhere... as long as these multiverse & string theories are true.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by martinthemartian

I have read into the 10th and 11th dimensions and have witnessed T1 happen infront of me. That is why I question such beings and their actions. I also find it that every single action to ever happen has already been worked out energetically, however we choose one reality to live, hence free choice, and whatever you put your thoughts toward will manifest into your vision.

Thank you for your reply.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ApostleTriad

i beleive that the laws of physics are just a framework for our personal realities

u couldnt have free will if their was nowhere to use it !
edit on 17-3-2011 by martinthemartian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Everyone exists together but perhaps in the same dimension as well,
only we can't see them.
So the nature of the game is vision.
People see God and angles but others don't.
They all existed together in the same place but some people missed vision.

Gravity is made by electricity in a certain specific action and most likely needs
a device of some sort to accomplish the action.
Place in a ship you would have a flying ship if the gravity was concentrated.
I only know of one person who made concentrated gravity.

Apparently Mr. Tesla did it and Mr Lyne just happened to find out the secret.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Possibly could you add me on one of my sites (i.e. facebook, aim, etc?).

I'd like to speak to you a little bit.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Also, I have been contemplating various Tesla theories and integrating them in my own theories. Especially his theories on electro-magnetics. His brain fascinates me and hopefully I'm heading down the right rabbit hole. I'd like a small team of people with me though. It's a bit difficult to construct certain objects by oneself.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApostleTriad

Possibly could you add me on one of my sites (i.e. facebook, aim, etc?).

I'd like to speak to you a little bit.

AIM instant messaging.
I haven't seen those in a long time.
Basically twitter is the winner putting ims on a web page.

So I only use forums.

Facebook went against the rules of the internet which was not to
identify oneself. I go for that.

Use u2u for messages here.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ApostleTriad

I don't have anything on individual gravity generation.
So 2 and 3 theories can't use any findings I came across.

There are reports or wild ideas that underneath a Tesla ship (er UFO) the pressure
is upward and might cause levitation for objects underneath.
So no mater what suit you have on you might get off the ground.

Are there people working on such aspects.
Are the Illuminati out to fool us.
Yes.
Could you sell them a suit to use.
Most likely and they would most likely make it work but perhaps not for
your reason but for their reasons.

Get what you can. Its allowed.What do you think.I didin't help much.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApostleTriad
Also, I have been contemplating various Tesla theories and integrating them in my own theories. Especially his theories on electro-magnetics. His brain fascinates me and hopefully I'm heading down the right rabbit hole. I'd like a small team of people with me though. It's a bit difficult to construct certain objects by oneself.

You would have to read the Tesla publications while they are still available.
Perhaps they will be a gold mine some day.
I found this great ray of hope:
www.scribd.com...
The fix was reversed on the profit centers in baseball and publishing.
A good read.

Tesla made radio waves in space.
He studied space and the reaction to coils.
The pulsing coil pushed the matter in space until great pressure lifted his flying machine.
So far the ship must be metal and might even erode due to the voltages involved.

That in a nutshell is the Tesla approach.
Tesla found that he brought matter together with great activity called frequency of voltage.
Thus Tesla theorized a greater activity makes solid matter.
Space was now available to move in as electrical pressure now allowed the movement
in the rigid space.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
AT1) In my own personal contemplation, I have strongly suspected that theory 1 is plausible. I get the feeling, that the planet itself and many other physical things, are set in a longer time period, so with respect to various individuals, they would remain a permanant fixture - however, things such as:

Words spoken
Words heard
Thoughts
Emotions
Synchronistic junctions
People from the past in physical locations that are the same as the present

Are just some of the things that can be different across dimensions within the same bracket of the present. For example, there could, in isolated circumstances, be many different versions of myself, I could be walking along the same paths, however, the people that I look at, the direction my head turns, the words I say to other people, and the words that I hear from other people, could all be perceived differently to what my conscious self perceives my interactions to be. I might see a version of reality where I am friends with someone, however, other people might live in a version of reality where it appears as if we are enemies! I could have the most kind intentions in my mind, however, the reactions and perceptions of others might actually paint me in a completley different light to that which I expect them to perceive. It adds quite a lot of confusion, however, I think that, as synchronicity experiences, my alternate selves seem to "merge" into one representative individual, that is seem almost uniformly across the dimensional spectrum.

Additional) In terms of your other theories, it could be that there is a way to reduce intertia, the term is called inertial dampening, it could explain why UFO's could make sharp turns at blinding speed without the occupants being tossed about in the cockpit.
edit on 17-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Of note to further amplify the Tesla method of force creation.
There does not appear to be much magnetism involved at all.
A one loop primary induces voltage into a connected coil not connected at the other end.
Like a transformer into space.
Or a curly antenna.

A frequency is involved say 10,000 cycles set up by LC tuned oscillations.
A voltage of 100,000 is perhaps used to solidify and move space but the
action is one way due to the coil being one fourth the frequency wave length.
According to the theory the pulses will lift the craft.
To propel sideways requires the patented focus of a half sphere that also
has the same wave generation but naturally will focus into a beam of force
pulling the ship.

Thats some of the main points, just voltage variations into space.
The constant pulsing in one direction that sets put waves is also done in the
quantum creation of light in electron jumps of voltage. From the electron
voltage pulse a wave of light is set into space. So nature works on voltage
jumps and so do Tesla waves of force not light.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Additional) In terms of your other theories, it could be that there is a way to reduce intertia, the term is called inertial dampening, it could explain why UFO's could make sharp turns at blinding speed without the occupants being tossed about in the cockpit

That is always a good off shoot of the Tesla flying machine.
Of course you get people who want to know when this 90 degree occurred.
If Mr Lyne said he say 30 degree turns and says each 30 degrees has a force beam
then I'll assume people may have seen the 90 degree turn at high speed,

And don't forget no sonic boom. So air is not moved around but only controlled
by the forces of a wave going the speed of light. Electrical voltage pushes space
matter at the speed of light as in radio.

Controlling the forces of nature at the speed of light apparently allows the turns
and lack of sound at high speed. An example of such force would be the old
tube TV sets that had plug in tubes that became lose. I saw an old radio set
that had tubes screwed down to the chassis. I asked the owner why and he
said the tubes got lose without the special screwed down caps.

new topics

top topics

join