It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I was a child something strange happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'll start by saying Im pretty new here, I stumbled across this site via google when trying to source information about the Japan Quake last Friday.
Im in no way one of those people that believes the world is going to end anytime soon (each to their own though), everythings a conspiracy or that dolphins can cause Tsunami's
. What I do have though is to have an open mind and NEVER rule out anything .
What I describe below happened 100% , there may well be a totally rational explanation for it but it is what it is.

Now thats out of the way , on with my experience.

I live in the norh of England in a place called Leeds (google it), Im currently 30 years old
When I was 14 , I was with a group of friends playing computer games late on a Friday evening in September . I'll never forget that his mum shouted to us from the kitchen that it was dark and we should go home , I left with one of my friends to walk home (we both lived in the same street).
To get home we had the option of following the main roads or crossing a large area of playing fields which backed onto nothing but farm land...........we were kids so......we obviously chose the playing fields.
We were about half way across when my friend pointed off to the left in the sky and said "Whats that?".
What we saw can only be described as a small WHITE EGG in the sky moving from left to right.
We watched it move slowly across the sky before the thing just vanished and I mean vanished!! Not behind a cloud but just totally could not be seen by neither of us. Now , it maybe that whatever it was simply turned off its lights but this made both of us run across that field quicker than we ever had done before.
We bolted into my friends house and babbled on to his mum about what had just happened , she didnt believe us but did entertain us by looking out the kitchen window.
I dont care what anyone said to us then or does now , I saw a damn egg in the sky as did he! We both stand by our story to this day but this is where mine keeps going.........

A couple weeks or so passed and it was a saturday night , my bedroom was in the loft which had two huge windows in the roof , I could lay in bed looking into the vast night sky. I watched TV and drifted off to sleep , what happened then felt so real that if it wasnt so weird I would say it was real.
I had a dream that I was laid in bed and could see the window above me , through that window I could see what is your regular hollywood UFO. Bright lights in the center , slowly rotating ....I then remember a bright flash and then I woke up suddenly , like when you have a dream and slip off a kerb etc.
I ran down my ladder to my mothers bedroom in tears, I was petrified. I told her what had happened and she said it must have been a dream and asked if I fell out of bed. I hadnt but then noticed that just under my lower right rib were 3 red marks in a triangle. My mother confirms this to be the case but still says I must have fallen, I didnt.

Im now 30 and have a running joke with my Fiance that I was abducted and have Alien DNA , I say it toungue in cheek obviously but I still cant shake of those two memories.

This may sound like plot from a well known movie but since then nor I, my mother , friends or partner can think of one time that I have never been ill. Dont laugh, it sounds BS but I just havent.
I have never taken one tablet for anything and never had as much as a cough. Im not about to jump of a building or anything but it just seems weird.

Maybe I just saw a plane , had a dream , fell out of bed and have a good immune system OR maybe theres more to it.
edit on 17-3-2011 by ljonesyuk because: sp

edit on 17-3-2011 by ljonesyuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Yep, pictures would be nice.
Did you notice any missing time? Strange smells, or residues?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
Yep, pictures would be nice.

Yeah, just let him hop back in time to 16 years ago to take some pictures...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

I meant of the red marks under his ribs.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well being so long ago and really recieving little concern, its likely there are no pictures.

More importantly, have you had any recent events or memories that may concern you in regards to still experiencing the same kind of events?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Skate

I meant of the red marks under his ribs.

And again, lets let him pop back 16 years ago to get pics of his ribs.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I figured they might still be there.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
how about cuts, or lacerations, do they heal faster for you than regular folks?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ljonesyuk

Was the egg a solid white, or was it transparent?
Did it have any unusual movement?
Did it change elevation?
Did it move with the wind?
Were there any lights?
Did it have any other features?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I am not really getting a picture of what you saw,but if you give a more detailed description,it would be good.

Claudius.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

reply to post by curious7

I figured they might still be there.

Call me crazy, but I would imagine that 3 red marks would be long healed after 16 years.

To the OP, so this... thing you saw in the sky... It really looked just like an egg? or was it just egg shaped? Can you describe the craft in a bit more detail? Color? What size you think it might have been and how fast maybe it was moving? Though that might be hard to tell, after 16 years.

On a side note, I have had dreams of dull grey metallic egg shaped craft landing near me...Well, maybe not egg shaped. Acorn with out the top is more accurate to what I have dreamed about, shape wise... three legs for it to land on... Like a tripod.... Hmm... I don't know.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
From what I remember (I dont want to make things up) the 'object' in the sky was definitely egg shaped and was bright white in colour. It moved for about 30 seconds at the same speed as regular aircraft and then vanished , it didn't speed up , flash or anything it just disappeared.
The dream I had did not contain the egg 'object' , well I could see that outer edges just the inner part which was circular with pulsing lights.

A few other people have asked about marks , well obviously the red ones have gone but I do now have 2 (well 3 if you look very closely) brown marks on my skin, like large freckles. I've checked them out at the docs and they are nothing to worry about but they are in the same location, or there abouts anyway. I'll try get a pic later but Im not about to remove my shirt at work.

I can cut my skin as I bit my tongue only yesterday . I have had two major accidents in my life thus far both involving cars. The 1st was when I was 19 , I was hit be a car when I was crossing the road (my fault!). I ended up on the face down on the opposite side of road , I was taken to hospital but later released with no broken bones and a small cut to my elbow.
The second was when I was 25 , I was involved in a high speed car crash (60-70mph estimated). The car hit a kerb , then a barrier forcing it to flip a couple of times and come to a rest on its roof. I was the passenger , the driver suffered a broken arm and a fractured leg and was in hospital for about a week.....the car however never saw the light of day.
I suffered a deep gash to the finger on my right hand that required many stitches , I was released from hospital the same day.

Now I think of it I have vomited once to my knowledge , I drank a can of Red Bull , vomited and had to retire to bed as I felt like I was going to pass out.

When my father died when I was 14 I had two extremely weird events happen to me the day before and a few days after the event but I suppose thats for a different thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Funny how people get targeter when thay see them, or do thay get targeted befor? im not sure really how it works, your lucky you remember anything "thay" are good ad skrewing with the brain, I bealive you..
Just anothe one of those...
Try forcing contact, it worked for me... you never know when you are watched

When I talk about those things I get strange clicking sounds in my apartment, its like atmospheere changes on wood, causing it too retract or expand but RAPID.. like warnings, lights go bzzzt and crud, just weird, that reminds me im startiung threads
thx. S&F
Peace Love
edit on 16.03.2011 by kera1337 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join