It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers Misinformation Conspiracy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I've been trying my best to not debunk the theory, but to try and drive the accusations that it is not the aircraft that are dropping the stuff into the air after the lab tests come back showing this stuff is landing on and around us.

I am a PILOT.
I have never flicked a switch in my life to lay "chemtrails"
I have been told to my face that it is in the fuel. Which goes through a turbine that is burning at hundreds of degrees.
I have never had a "near miss" with a "uncontrolled drone tanker"
I have watched my contrails stick around for a while as I have been let down in the holding pattern while waiting for traffic.

I take huge offence that myself and my co-workers are being called a liars, or involved in a government cover-up.

We fly through and above haze (inversion) layers every day that trap everything that everyone is spewing out on the ground.
Is it not to hard to imagine that industrial areas are throwing tons of this crap into the air each year? If you want to have a look at what a factory can do to its surrounding areas. Have a look where they make all the batteries for our so called green cars and the acid rain that falls in that area.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join