It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Possibilities of an Earthquake Weapon/Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Could the moons gravity be used to cause earthquakes? I think Yes!

The moon exerts massive gravitational forces on the earth. This forcing is always the same so in effect it has the plates locked tight. Without the moons influence the plates would move more easily. To cause a quake we would just have ease pressure at some plate boundary`the moon would be free to cause havoc. Mind you we wouldn’t have to equal the force of the quake we would just have to loosen things so to speak for the moon to cause the quake.

Not unlike an old style rock drill:
An old style drill is driven into rock by a sledge hammer . If the bit is not unbound between blows it becomes stuck fast, but if the pressure was released by rotating the bit. It can dig endlessly.

Kinda like the sledge hammer the moon exerts massive gravitational forces on the earth’s plates but they are stuck fast. With enough fracking in just the right places the pressures are relieved and the moon is free to cause a massive quake!

Can anyone disprove the theory?

A 4.2 was recorded in Arkansas just a week or two ago, and the experts say it was due to fracking. That’s a small nuke right there! I wonder if there is a correlation between the Japan quakes and the Arkansas quakes. If you could indeed unload some pressure from the bound up plates in Japan the moon would be free to cause havoc.

P.S. 30+ years in the classroom.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Really no replies? Is it really that farfetched?

Am I a nut job or something? If so please do tell! Oh god, I have lost it haven’t I?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I did a thread about the Supermoon this month so I guess some people have heard it before, I got little replies too, funny that.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Supermoon? I dont think you would need a supermoon, but it certainly would help.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Don't worry about loosing it, Donkey_Dean...
Anything is possible...thing is, when someone thinks outside the box and it doesn't conform with the general consensus
of postings here...don't expect too many serious replies or conversation regarding your questions or theories.

Several individuals have suggested, including myself, that something wasn't "right" about the earthquake, the following tsunami, and of course the reactor explosions....quite possibly the domino effect was more than just the super moon and
natural effects were helped along with advanced technology held by TPTB.

So, yes, there is technology that may have set off the quake, but being able to prove it beyond a doubt...is the only thing that would get anyone to even accept the fact that it could have happened.

Just the way some people are.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

If there is one it is in use today, right now. Check out this thread.

Turkey under earthquake attack

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
its called HAARP

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
How they would do it i would not know. But anyone who would dismiss the idea that governements would not look into using natural disaster as a weapon is incredibly naive.

top topics

join