It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happening Now - FEMA addressing public on CNN about relocting Western US States.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I was watching it but now it stopped did it stop for every one??

for me it just says end of stream
edit on 17-3-2011 by hope4better because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

YOUU know listen and understand o.k. there is areason we call it FEMA and nwo God I swear the idea that a radioactive disaster just happened and gulf of mexico and it still doesnt wake you up?????????????

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rebelitarian
It's called the inverse square law.

1/r^2

This means for evey distance r the intensity of the radiaition will be lessened.

It amazes me to watch people in Florida pop patassium iodide pills when Japan is like 7500 miles away.

Wrong.

Air travels in discrete parcels. It brings discrete particles directly to your lungs. If you're lucky, nothing will happen. If you're not, the distance r will be in angstroms as the particles stick to your lung cells.

One millionth of a gram of PU will do you.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Flying Sorcerer

Ron Skinner looks like he is wearing an illuminati pin badge and a mason ring!! is there anyone online now who knows more on mason jewellery??

I have alot of jewelery at home, including rings and buckles with Pentagrams on aswell. Still, I am not a Freemason, nor a member of the Illuminati. But perhaps I am viewed upon as being one of those or all of them anyways, only because I like Jewelery and are not a clone of a big mass of yet more cloned People.

There are other reasons to like certain symbols without having to be a member of The Illuminati or a Freemason, you know.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rebelitarian

This is very, very concerning and the fact that people on here and elsewhere are just playing this like another day! GOD forbib and help us because we are not taking things seriously enough!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
Arg. The radiation from all of the nuclear testing in the 40s and 50s is responsible for countless deaths, birth defects, and cancers. Just because YOU aren't dying right now from it didn't mean it didn't happen. Read a book -- good Lord.

I never said people are not dying from radiation, or that it doesn't matter because it's not affecting the US. I'm speaking on how many people are worried the US west coast will be swimming radiation. They obviously will not, and most of the fear-mongering with FEMA is due in part to that bit of paranoia. It is the title of this thread after all.

Also, I don't really know what you're trying to say here. Of course people are dying or ill from radiation and nuclear testing, but it wasn't part of the discussion. But we're not talking about the nuclear testing in the 40's or 50's, are we? No, we're talking about FEMA and west coast evacuation fears due to Japan's Fukushima reactors.

Though it's not even about that, it's preparedness for 'similar events'.

So, honestly, I don't know where you get off telling me to read a book. I feel you've misinterpreted what I said or you are projecting your anger on me from whatever sources have upset you.
edit on 17-3-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Op, I am trying to find a reference to the "evacuation of Western States" statement you made. Could you possibly take a screenshot of what you read as it seems many of us cannot find it.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by condition9

This is very, very concerning and the fact that people on here and elsewhere are just playing this like another day! GOD forbib and help us because we are not taking things seriously enough!!

This is an absolute fact. If I wanted to sit around like the rest of the Trogs out there, licking the masters boot and believing everything that was spoonfed to me, I would not be on this forum. I would hope people here (and I have been watching ATS since before 911) know this is a place to explore the otherwise un-thinkable.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Stratus9

It's only of great concern to the Japanese at the moment.

If you would like to provide proof, or evidence pointing to proof, of how the western coast on North America is in danger, then please provide it. Otherwise it is fear-mongering, and a little insensitive to be worrying about it while Japan is still suffering.

Even people in Florida, are taking iodide tablets.

A lot of people are being paranoid and selfish.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Can someone link to an actual article please??

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Can someone link to an actual article please??

the only article I can find that even remotely
sounds similar to this is this

www.fema.gov...

but this was in January, 2011 and it's about floods
from rain, not radiation or earthquakes.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Two nights ago I had a dream about cities being evacuated and relocated to "safe" places. FEMA is odd, thats for sure.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

I have looked all over CNN-- Latest News, Disaster in Japan, US CNN... I see no article or video on this. Please look again. Did they take it down?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Inverse Square law works only on the condition that all atoms do not have any other environmental movement. If there was no wind and we lived in an ideal environment - it would be true.
We don't.
The jet stream gathers the particles and forces in a tunnel to the L.A. area. It does NOT equally disperse it to China, Alaska and Australia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join