It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we not help japan? (i mean personal help)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
what i mean i lets create some website - i know i could do that and it would be probably even profitable but thats not my goal ... all i want to do is to get these people some place to stay/sleep

what ya all think

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If you can offer any sort of help, even from Poland then go for it!

Why ask ATS though - We're not your dad

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
what my dad have to do with my flat?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Same as ATS does.

I don't mean to confuse you but if you want to offer your flat (I presume) then go and post an offer.

There are probably a few of the victims that frequent ATS so I'm sure your offer will be gratefully accepted. Not so sure how you will work around the logistics.

Like I said, go for it although it makes me feel rather apathetic sat on my computer drinking rum, but that's my problem, a rather preferable one considering recent events.

If there is anyone that needs a place to stay then you can stay at my pad, as long as they feed the bonzai trees and don't finish the rum, actually, help yourself, just don't give it to the trees.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by reassor

Hopefully a legitimate organization will spearhead a universal appeal for help & donations. Too many times we see news articles in the USA years after major fund raisers were held, telling us how most of the money raised never went to benefit those in need. Sure, there are always administrative expenses that have to be addressed. But finding out donated money was mis-spent or stolen makes people think twice about donating next time.

I'm surprised I have not seen commercials aired on TV to raise funds for Japan. Usually the Hollywood celebrity types, politicians and the Red Cross are quick to respond. A few TV broadcasters working with professional musicians manage to air live entertainment and they accept donations.

Things do take time to organize and there is always mounds of paperwork and red tape that has to be sifted through to appease the powers that be. I hope people around the world put their best foot forward to help Japan.

new topics

top topics

join