It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large flying creature on TV

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I recently watched Ross Kemp Extreme World Ep 3 which was in Juarez Mexico and right near the end when Ross was summing things up I noticed something in the distance flying pretty quickly across the right hand side of the screen, what got me was that the buildings in the distance are quite far away yet the shadow that this creature casts are bl**dy massive.
I was watching in HD on a 42" and when I saw this I immediately stopped and rewound to watch again and I must have done this at least ten times, I just cant comprehend that this creature is a bird, it just seems to large.
I have previously posted this in the TV forum and had no replies, I now have link for the vid, unfortunately its the shortest I can find at 13:51 mins and the above sighting is at 12:55, Please let the vid buffer and switch to full screen, keep an eye on the top right of the screen in the distance where there is some larger buildings.
Look forward to your thoughts.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-3-2011 by KingAMARU because: (no reason given)

Just viewed link myself and unfortunately this vid does not do justice to what I saw in crystal clear HD, I still have episode saved on PVR but have no way of getting it on the net. Wish you could see it as I did, still check link guys, thanks
edit on 17-3-2011 by KingAMARU because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
can u post the link, thanks

never mind, you beat me too it

edit on 17-3-2011 by tokzik because: lol....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
DOH ... sniped .. you beat me to it.

Link please
edit on 17/3/11 by Plumbduff because: hehehe ... we should have waited

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAMARU

Now you try saying it.

All kidding aside, I think its a bird.

Regards.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i must say, it looks like 2 birds not one ..... the second giving the illusion of shadow.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
WOW!

What in the world!? Now THAT'S a big bird!

Looks like a very, big,... crow?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'd have to agree with it being 2 birds. The "shadow" appears to disappear before the bird itself does which makes me think it's not a shadow at all.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The flight looks that of a bat?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tokzik
i must say, it looks like 2 birds not one ..... the second giving the illusion of shadow.

I seen that too, then they disapear?
edit on 3/17/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I agree with the 2 bird theory.

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

after multiple views
i've decided it's
multiple birds.

or a pterodactyl.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
After watching that vid several times, I noticed that there are actually 3 objects. One comes from the top of the frame, the other two come from the right side.

I can see how this could be birds, but where do they disappear to? I can clearly see three objects fly into frame and disappear into nowhere. Where did they go? It seems as if they all converge around the same area and then disappear.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

If I look at it with my left eye closed? It's bat man and a hang- glider mid air collision.

Left eye open ? Two crows in mating ritual.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by slowisfast

I too thought multiple birds, but disagree on the kind.

I thought more Quetzalcoatlus

Age(s): 84-65 million years ago
Period: Late Cretaceous (Campanian-Maastrichtian)
Size: Wingspan 11-12 metres, possibly up to 18 metres
Location(s) found: USA (Texas)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It seems to just disappear it thin air. the graphics on my pc r rubbish but would love to see it in HD

Great find

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Cheers guys, at least none of you have bashed me for wasting bandwidth.
Now when viewed on my TV you can quite clearly see that it is only one object, and yeah I thought bird too at first, it was just the shadow it casts on the building as it seems a fair distance away, also you can see it dip and turn between two other buildings, to me it just seems too large in comparison.....I'll try and figure out how to get some HD clips on youtube and see whether your opinions change.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plumbduff
reply to post by slowisfast

I too thought multiple birds, but disagree on the kind.

I thought more Quetzalcoatlus

Age(s): 84-65 million years ago
Period: Late Cretaceous (Campanian-Maastrichtian)
Size: Wingspan 11-12 metres, possibly up to 18 metres
Location(s) found: USA (Texas)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You guys serious ?

It's 2 groups of birds...In the first group there are 3-4 birds....in the group that follows is 2 birds.......

Seriously re watch it.....and they " disappear " because they angle upwards and out of view from the camera..

I want it to be prehistoric..trust me i do....but it is what it is and it's just birds I think.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
oh my god..... a thread about a couple of birds in the background of a Ross Kemp program, are you that desperate to see something

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
oh my god..... a thread about a couple of birds in the background of a Ross Kemp program, are you that desperate to see something

Thanks for wasting your time posting that Versa, actually I was watching a program and something grabbed my attention, I rewatched many times and just wasnt 100% sure what it was, so I made a thread here to see if anyone else saw it and to also get fellow members views.
It looks like its just birds, so thanks everyone for your opinions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join