Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Larry Kudlow - CNBC - Shocking comment on Japan EQ disaster!

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I previously was unaware of this man or his show but his comments regarding the Japan Earthquake have left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Do his comments suggest that the 'natural disaster' could in fact be a war of finance ?

Skip to 1:45 to hear the comment.

Edit: To add document link

www.cftc.gov...
edit on 17-3-2011 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation

Do his comments suggest that the 'natural disaster' could in fact be a war of finance ?

upon watching, i don't think he suggested anything of the sort.
i don't really like the dude, as well as finding his comment a bit callous,
but...that said...there was nothing conspiratorial about that comment.
imo

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It isn't surprising - look at the stock market fluctuations after Hurricane Katrina - It hardly went down but infact it increased!
www.economist.com...

The human toll here is much greater than the economic toll and we can be grateful for that indeed...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Maybe it's the fact that Japan is situated on one of the most notoriously active regions... the ring of fire.

Maybe the dinosaurs were wiped out because of HAARP?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation
So the reasons for natural disasters a 1000 years and more ago where?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

I don't know where?

Forgive me, I know you meant 'were' but I fail to see the pertaining logic or relevancy to the thread behind the question.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

People die of gunshots today, are you suggesting it was impossible for people to die 1000 years ago because guns did not exist or is your point that only things that happened in the past can happen in the future - so in fact no one ever dies of gun shot wounds?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

FWIW, here`s my two cents.
I know this looks bad and sounds bad, and out of context it is. However, at the moment of the earthquake wasn`t Japan`s economy really in the toilet, so to speak? That morning Japan was busy culling its tens of thousands of chickens because of an outbreak of avian flu. The stock market slipped and the entire global economy threatened to crash, including Japan`s. So, thinking that "reconstruction-means-jobs", other commentators were heaving a sigh of relief when the global economy didn`t fall. It would be interesting to hear what he had to say about that a little bit earlier. So I think that what most commentators said was" thank goodness the human tragedy wasn`t coupled with the total collapse of their economy too. "

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

" thank goodness the human tragedy wasn`t coupled with the total collapse of their economy too. "

Perhaps that what he should have said, if he had a heart.

Personally, I believe that the only thing that anyone should ever worry about ever... is food and water.

When TPTB took away the people's land then they took on board that concern, but they had their own agenda.

As long as we've all got food and water, that's all anyone needs. Give the people the land back, stop fu'king with the weather and leave it to nature to look after its children.

join