It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

galls now investigated for terrorist links

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Finally i can post something before anyone else does becuase it hasnt made the news yet. A Large company named Gall's that sells security and protective equipment was shut down today by homeland security. I have been informed homeland security and the FBI came in to Gall's just an hour ago with search warrants and told the employees to go home except higher management. They are currently removing the computer systems form the buisness as we speak. Gall's sells police and miliatry issued equipment right down to police badges and apparently according to one of thier employees they have been shipping some large orders overseas to other countries of items specific to US law enforcement without proper paper work. The store is located in Lexington KY and thier web address is www.galls.com... i post more as i hear it.

Additionally i find it odd that a few of these homeland security raids have been swept under the rug. Two weeks ago in Lexington an RJ reynolds sales rep was telling me about his encounter with homeland security. He had gone in to a store called ciggarettes for less for a slaes call and homeland security and the FBI came in right behind him and detained him for over an hour. Apparently the owners of the store where involved in credit card fraud and fake money orders and homeland security beleived they where funneling money back to finaince terroristic activitys. I watched the news and read the paper for the following week and nothing was said about this incident until two weeks later when a little article showed up in the paper saying the store had been involved with credit card fraud and fake money orders and had gotten over 1.8 million dollars but nothing was said about homeland security. By the way the store is still open

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I just checked on Gall's web site to see thier clearance items, things such as police uniform shirts , ems jackets, and shirts as well as all the patches to go with it.

www.galls.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You can (could) buy some amazingly scary things at Gall's.

I'm interested to see how this pans out. My ex-hubby is a frequent (and legal) shopper there.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Gall's is one of the Heavyweights in police supply industry.

This is where most local law enforcement buys things like light bars for the top of your squad car and handcuffs and stuff like that. They sell uniforms and badges with "your logo here" etc.

For years, Ford and Chevy worked with Gall's to make a conversion kit to turn a crown vic or a caprice into a squad car. Chevy stopped with the lumina, and I hear ford has quit making the police package, too.

For law enforcement, this is like having Spalding or Wilson shut down. Pretty amazing. I'm off to email this to some enforcement colleagues whose depts. probably have outstanding orders with Gall's....

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well they are now talking about it on the radio locally but they keep saying they cant say why they raided the place but that it has been raided. Here is the article which doesnt say much more then what i allready knew.

www.wlextv.com...

I was looking through galls web catalog and i came across this and the practical joke ideas just flowed through my head.

www.galls.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I just reread the article and it said US Customs and US Commerce agents but my friend who is an employee of the russell cave road deivsion of galls said the investigators clearly identified them selves as homeland security.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
www.wkyt.com...
DHS and DoD are identified there.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
oops i see the second news story is posted above.

[edit on 21-7-2004 by minniescar]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by minniescar

www.galls.com...

This page is down. Why would a police supplier would be radied by the FEDs? very intresting

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

This page is down. Why would a police supplier would be radied by the FEDs? very intresting

The page works for me, anyway galls supplies police ,emts,firemen,securityt gaurds, and some military with uniforms and security paraphenalia, acording to my source they have shipped quite a bit of stuff overseas to questionable countries without proper paperwork. The concern is what was it they shipped? did they ship uniforms that people could use to appear to be actual law officers? or maybe be emts. Think about it you wear a cops uniform into a building then set a bomb to go off, you then go to a safe part of the building and change into your emt uniform and after the bomb goes off you slip out like you where the first on the scene, or even better yet you have another buddy show up in an ambulance and you take what ever political figure was infolved in the explosion to the hospital but on your way you take a detour. hehe there are so many possibilites.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
oops i forgot , if you still cant accsess galls web site here is the description of the product i was talking about.

NarcScent Fake Marijuana Weed Sticks (15 pk)
Now you can roll and smoke weed in front of suspected drug dealers without getting high and blowing your cover. Totally organic. Smells and burns like real marijuana but without the THC.

join