It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pres. O says they do not expect harmful radiation levels? FAMOUS line from day one?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

Well , I know that this morning , on Good Morning America , Robin Roberts had some 'doctor' on there (can't remember his name) and they were talking about radioactive fallout , and he was actually PHYSICALLY showing everyone how to tape up their doors and windows . He had the duct tape , the plastic sheeting etc , and was showing how to properly tape it around doors and windows .

He was also talking about what supplies to have on hand , water , etc., and talking about oxygen levels and duration .

So , no , I don't believe that anyone in the U.S. should be concerned about it .

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

maybe its subliminal suicide they are suggesting through suffocation better then radioactive death

Fox news is the devil

edit on 18-3-2011 by triplescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I don't think this adds anything more to worry about with radiation, there is radiation everywhere, cell phones, TV, ect.. and they have been testing nukes all over the world for decades and militaries are using Depleted Uranium rounds so yes it's harmful, but it's been harmful and been around for a while, everywhere. Cancer rates have soared since all this crap began decades ago, but all you will see is cancer rates go up even more. Obummer is going to say what they tell him to say before press conferences, he not a radiologist. Not that I support that blankety blank.
Did people fear frenzy and potasium iodine trip when Hiroshima happened, no they just saw cancer rates go up, by 50% or so.
edit on 18-3-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ljonesyuk
I just had a shower and launched my web browser to see the following headline on MSN

RADIOACTIVE PARTICLES SPREAD TO THE U.S

I live in the U.K so wondered if something drastic had happened.

uk.msn.com...

I live in California and most of my neighbors died this morning. Lucky for me, I mutated and can shoot force beams from my eyes...

Meh.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

Originally posted by ljonesyuk
I just had a shower and launched my web browser to see the following headline on MSN

RADIOACTIVE PARTICLES SPREAD TO THE U.S

I live in the U.K so wondered if something drastic had happened.

uk.msn.com...

I live in California and most of my neighbors died this morning. Lucky for me, I mutated and can shoot force beams from my eyes...

Meh.

Nice, I'm hoping for razor sharp claws that extend from my hand but I guess lazer beams shooting from my eyes would be cool too.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
im wondering how long till the first proven death occur the the second then they can start in with the real bll# answer ahh man language language s

edit on 18-3-2011 by triplescorpio because: ha hah! i mispelled it by accident

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

wow now i guess this golbal disaster is ove rOnto LYBIA This World Is A JOKE!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join