It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bahrain police killing people by drive by shootings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is sickning. We need to show the world what these monsters are doing.
______beforeitsnews/story/490/175/Bahrain_police_killing_people_by_drive_by_shootings.html

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as
a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 3/17/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
what is the world coming to..

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Thats horrible, and not to sound selfish but it seems like everyplace I've visited has gone to hell. As far as I'm concerned TSHTF already it just hasn't smacked everyone yet.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

It is absolutely disgusting friend. People are asking how these people can do this to their own citizens. Unfortunately, many of the Bahrainian Police are from other countries, i.e mercenaries.

If we are calling for a change of regime in Libya, then we should certainly be calling for change in Bahrain. I saw footage last night of an unharmed protestor being shot. He wasn't threatening violence, simply protesting and requesting democracy.

With the arrival of Saudi's and U.A.E troops, the U.N should be focusing on this.

edit on 18/02/2011 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Oh my Goodness!!
That video is chilling to watch!
The world has taken a very bad turn recently .
I hope good will conquer this evil.
This has to be seen by the world S+F

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Think that's bad watch this ( luckily i think no one was hurt)

Bahrain police shooting at independent cameraman filming and reporting

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Truly shocking but what can you do about such an oppressive Government in place there? If the people can endure this brutality then only they can have hope to topple such tyranny.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
saw that on the BBC last night, just before a segment depicting Hilary Clinton saying how "we cannot tolerate this type of violence" in regards to Libya....
dont forget we also have troops staitoned in Bahrain. Is all this "allowed" to happen?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I just saw this over at WRH and flew back here to see if it had been mentioned, of course, it has. Way to get it up quick. S&F!

Aren't the governments we support just totally awesome! The U.S. sends Bahrain 20 million in military aid per year and this is what they do with it. Sickening, just sickening. And to think this is just another fine example of the governments we send aid to prop up. Glad the Saudis popped in to help, it looks like the Bahrain PD is undermanned for the situation- One cop to drive, one cop to spot targets, one cop to shoot and one cop to reload the magazine. Disgusted.......

new topics

top topics

join