It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: UN to vote on "No Fly Zone" at 6EST

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Now that the NFZ votes are taken, the Libyans are in a celebratory mood.

But may they know that it is only the beginning, for the road will either be long or short, determined by them.

The Free world will provide air cover to prevent the beast's forces from taking advantage of the air to annihilate his own people, but it will be the LIbyans fight from the start to the finish. Freedom cannot be bestowed upon, and needs to be won by a People's effort.

The beast is crafty, and will use every trick in the book to stay alive and in power. Power corrupts. And he is absolutely corrupted, resembling no more a human but the most vile beast one can possible imagine. Thus, the rebellion and the Free world must not be tricked. Sincere and genuine actions speak louder than words.

Again, my plea to the beast and his minions. Step down now, and step away or you will be stop in ANY way possible so that you may not shed more innocent lives that you had been doing. Like any wild ravaging beast, it is no crime to kill it, so that it may kill no more.

May the Rebellion give them every chance to honourably surrender, local or mercenaries, but if they insists on killing more ruthlessly, then they must be stopped at all costs.

There will be a time for a war, but there will be time for peace too. I wish my fellow brothers and sisters from the nation of Libya good luck, and may the bloodshed by the beast end quickly and no more. Every human life is precious, and means something special to someone else...

edit on 18-3-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
one thing that I cannot find any information on is does the "no-fly" include rebel planes? Apparently they have aquired aircraft and are using them- will those also be shot down?

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join