It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker group Anonymous declares war on 'global banking cartel'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
this is some BS ATS! Why are so many people on here so negative about ANONYMOUS? If you don't like what they're doing, don't worry about it. Live and let live. Why do you need to take a crap all over the only people fighting the NWO who get any press? I'm sorry, but Alex Jones and Charlie Sheen are NOT going to save us! We have to start taking steps like this before it's too late. If you think this is juvenile or ineffectual, then get out there and launch your own attack against the NWO-Illuminati cabal! Any movement or revolution has its infancy. If you watched a baby try to walk, you would think it a pretty unimpressive sight. Does this mean that you would discourage that baby from ever trying to walk again? Or would you just laugh, tell it to try again and give it a few pointers? Why would you spend any time on a site like this, reading posts like this, just to come on and say "boooo! these guys suck!" and offer no solutions or ideas or constructive criticism?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
They need to do something for everyone. Kill all the data in world's credit bureaus and add back great credit for everyone. Everyone with bad credit already will kill the banks with bad loans.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Shut down the International Banking System causing millions to suffer who did no wrong? One would hope they are kids? If not they are not as smart as they pretend, are they? No point to it. Just a gnat and some will be caught and for what? To be cool at the next party? Five years in and out of court. Maybe twenty years fixed. Family looses everything paying Attorneys fees if it's a Minor. I stand in awe!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
They will fail, as usual.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by finalword
They will fail, as usual.

No, they will not!!!! Hahahahahahaha! Probably you wish they will fail?

I like them and support them!
Go Anonymous, GO!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake1234

FREEDOM IS FREE...to those who have chosen
money is illusion...TO THEY WHO SEE

The Shift of Ages is upon us

This is opportunity for the declaration of a new way of being, of organizing as humans upon this beautiful planet, a new way of life.

As the Earth changes, we change.

Take your Power back.

We are Co-CREATORS in new world arising from our collective dreams!

∞♡∞

memeburn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

And here I am, offering a solution so perfectly in line with what you say here! Please visit the links in my sig: The End of Entropy (read first) is the foundation, and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform is the structure.

Thank you for this. It is so true!
edit on 3/18/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
not anon
that is all
/thread

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I don´t think that this is Anon.
Something seems wrong. Can´t describe this feeling better.
Something´s odd.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Don't know what all the hate towards Anonymous is about, they actually get things done for the most part.

They basically protected a free internet by going after that HBGary punk, just because they are childish and immature doesn't mean they can't do anything. It's more than what anyone on ATS is doing, really.
edit on 18-3-2011 by CordDragonzord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numino
I don´t think that this is Anon.
Something seems wrong. Can´t describe this feeling better.
Something´s odd.

Right there with you buddy. Im avoiding this one entirely.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
RAWstory has a different focus in their coverage, Anonymous’ puts central banks on notice, demands Bernanke resign.

...They agree that it may not be anonymous

...one of the group's members has issued a call for perhaps their most audacious campaign yet: civil disobedience against the private central banking system that underpins all the world's industrial economies.

In a little-noticed video published Sunday, one "Anonymous" calls for the dawning of "Operation Empire State Rebellion": a "relentless campaign of peaceful resistance" against organizations that participate in they termed the "control" of large populations through pieces of paper and bits of data.

They also called for US Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke's resignation.

It reamains to be seen whether this operation will succeed in drawing the support of other members of "Anonymous." ....

...as with most "Anonymous" operations, it was impossible to say whether this proposal came from a known member of the group, someone on its fringes or a source outside of "Anonymous" entirely.

So no one really knows if anonymous is anonymous... Kinda funny when you think about it.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Let me guess. Mass frame-up by the TPTB via a paid proxy agency known as anon. More false flag attacks. Later on they'll frame people claiming they are hackers and evil radicals and imprison them for no reason.

Anonymous is a nwo paid shill. I REPEAT ANONYMOUS IS A PAID FALSE FLAG/DEFAMATION OPERATION AGAINST THE PUBLIC USING THE INTERNET.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston
this is some BS ATS! Why are so many people on here so negative about ANONYMOUS? If you don't like what they're doing, don't worry about it. Live and let live. Why do you need to take a crap all over the only people fighting the NWO who get any press? I'm sorry, but Alex Jones and Charlie Sheen are NOT going to save us! We have to start taking steps like this before it's too late. If you think this is juvenile or ineffectual, then get out there and launch your own attack against the NWO-Illuminati cabal! Any movement or revolution has its infancy. If you watched a baby try to walk, you would think it a pretty unimpressive sight. Does this mean that you would discourage that baby from ever trying to walk again? Or would you just laugh, tell it to try again and give it a few pointers? Why would you spend any time on a site like this, reading posts like this, just to come on and say "boooo! these guys suck!" and offer no solutions or ideas or constructive criticism?

We know they are idiots because what they are doing is useless and self-defeating. This only validates the state and its authoritarian and restrictive control agenda.

But thats just it. They want Big Brother to look like the "Holy savior" in this situation and the public to look like destructive,violent,stupid animals. The elite wants this to happen.

Why are you helping the elite?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

Oh please what are they doing? Losing at everything? Yeah i hit my snooze button twice this morning , so i did something at it has had about the same effect that anonymous has had.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Do the members of Anonymous retain the anonymity by the members of ats...
With the consent toward ingratitude and disrespect it would seem not.

If our fellow informed members claims are affirmative and these are not members of anonymous, then it seems there is little basis for the uninformed presumptions toward the real unknowns.

In most cases, as in this, it would be nice if more of us had less inclination to open our mouth - and more to open our heart and mind!

Let us see this message - beyond the messengers

It is not about who among us is right and wrong - it is about who among us wishes to be bigger and embrace UNITY

What they have and have not done is less relevant than what we choose to do now!

Are we doing that which 'fuels the system' by division...
Are we choosing that which devotes our hearts and minds compassion, beyond borders, uniting people!

LOVE

∞♡∞

edit on 18-3-2011 by awake1234 because: LOVE is LOVE

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well if this in fact not anonymous then something might actually get done. But if anything does get done im sure the tune will change real quick to "yeah it was anonymous"

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well there is no claim to be legion.
“We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive"
That is the normal saying anyway.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake1234

Hacker group Anonymous declares war on 'global banking cartel'

memeburn.com

The faceless, decentralised on-line community known as “Anonymous” posted a video on YouTube on Monday declaring war against the international banking system in a movement it is calling “Operation Empire State Rebellion”.
(visit the link for the full news article)

"Empire"

Being used as a reference point to all, well, i might as well go out and enjoy my Manhattan as everything it fully and within a code of conduct.

edit on 18-3-2011 by tristar because: it = is

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So, how long until someone starts a thread here claiming "anonymous" is really just advancing the NWO agenda? Seems only a matter of time.
edit on 19-3-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join