It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Real Experiment For Abductees/Experiencers To Try At Home And Report Back Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The following is me basically thinking out loud after having interviewed Bruce Duensing for tomorrow’s Paratopia. It’s all a hypothetical, of course, but I realized it would make for a fantastic experiment that any alien abductees/experiencers of high strangeness with ongoing experiences could partake in. In fact, something like this would be interesting for ghost hunters getting EVP as well.

The Setup:

If the ufological enigma presents itself according to our cultural scripts, then it changed from visions of foot soldiers in the sky hanging over great battles on the ground to spaceships, as illustrated in Jacques Vallee & Chris Aubeck’s fantastic book, Wonders In The Sky.

Actually, no—we didn’t know what to make of the objects in the sky during WWII. It took a few years to call Foo Fighters alien craft. We saw these unidentifiable things, Foo Fighters, and we renamed them based on our futurist projection.

In ye olde days, the present was not the only moment defined by war and slogging through territories—that was also the definition of the foreseeable future. But with flight the imagination came untamed and we could envision a future of space travel—of anything, really, that we put our minds to. So, this phenomenon doesn’t merely react to how we view our present state but how we see the future.

If true, then could it be that once we said there were spaceships, we assumed there were pilots, and when that happened, contactees happened?

Contactees, in this equation, are the psychological response to the public’s changing vision of the enigma. They were not interacting with it; they were interpreting what they thought people wanted to hear about it. So, by my definition, contactees were nothing more than delusional people and hucksters vying for public attention. In spite of the shallow contactee claims, the general public still wanted this to be aliens. Therefore, it would be aliens but not as contactees defined the term, because the public rejected that.

In our scenario here, the phenomenon reacted by presenting us with aliens we could believe in. If we couldn’t believe in super ego space brothers but still wanted aliens, it would give us something we deemed more realistic: an exaggerated id version of ourselves—a Westernized space humanity that would tag us like we tag animals, experiment on us like we would experiment on them if we had the chance, and cull our vital elements to save their self-imploded, dying race, indifferent to, or malevolent to, our needs.

They presented future us as we really saw ourselves, not as the peaceful utopians we wished we were.

If this enigma is an intelligence playing out scenarios according to our scripts, then it is not mirroring us. It is mirroring how we see ourselves in the immediate future.

How can this be proven true or false?—By taking away the alien doctor script. Once you strip away context, this thing has to conjure anew. Conjure anew based on how we see where we’re going.

But if we know that, then can it conjure anew based on where we see ourselves going anymore? Or, does something revolutionary take place in that moment when the mechanics of the relationship are explained?

Perhaps that is the moment when we meet the enigma on its level.

The Experiment:

Okay, so the above is one hypothesis out of a thousand. Unlike most of the others, this one we can test. If anyone reading this is an abductee/experiencer with ongoing experiences, and you want to test this out, try the following:

When next you have any type of encounter with the enigma—be it an interaction with a being, poltergeist phenomena, or what have you… anything at all… However you define your experiences?—Stop defining them as they happen. This is going to be tough to do, especially if there’s terror involved or even a friendly scenario you don’t want to be unreal. But deny it anyway. Deny it to its face. Deny it boldly and mean it. Question what it is with no preconceived answer in mind. Report the results to this thread.

And for you ghost hunters, do the same with EVP. Why not try telling the ghost you don’t believe it’s the spirit of so-and-so. What is it REALLY? Keep nailing that question until something gives.

The experiment isn’t a new concept in and of itself—but what is new is the objective sense, if you will, of why you’re asking. I mean, Whitley Strieber certainly asked his “abductors” what they were because he was personally baffled and scared and in awe, and he found the answer to be a box within a box nested doll type of thing, where the intelligence would never reveal its true nature. And my partner in crime, Jeff Ritzmann, has questioned entities as to their origin out of similar emotion only to receive a smirk and a brush-off like it’s a stupid question.

What if the question is the right question but the intention of the asker needs tweaking?

As brave as those men, and I’m sure countless others, were, it’s time to take it a step further. I maintain that the question is appropriate but the confidence in why you’re asking is the real foundation upon which you receive an answer. Those “forget about it, kid… you wouldn’t understand” shirks are unacceptable and I now wonder if voicing that and really meaning it is the final step in a breakthrough to what’s next. What’s next had better be a meeting of equals. Anything less is more of the same game.

How do we get there?

Question everything. Deeply. To its face. Because you want to know the truth as an adult, not because you’re afraid and bedazzled and naïve as a child.

Then tell us what you find.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

However you define your experiences?—Stop defining them as they happen. This is going to be tough to do, especially if there’s terror involved or even a friendly scenario you don’t want to be unreal. But deny it anyway. Deny it to its face. Deny it boldly and mean it. Question what it is with no preconceived answer in mind. Report the results to this thread.
I like it. I definitely believe many different phenomena actually have a single cause, it all depends on how those events are interpreted by those experiencing it. What they expect to happen, what they don't want to happen, their beliefs and preconceptions; all of this plays a large role in how they ultimately report and convey their experience.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
.......Only to be told " We are the creators" or it's(whatever it is) enforcers. I have asked and those were the responses I received. I have also been shrugged off like an insignifigant lab rat and considered thoughtfully other times. I've awoken during what I think is egg harvesting. I have fought off their paralysis. Only to be reminded you do have children. Well that does lend to compliance now doesn't it? My abductions began as a child and continued up until last year. When I started to remember distinct details and strange telepathic discussions it all just stopped.It is a huge mystery on one hand but waking up to them taking eggs is one good clue they do take our genetic material. I do think the statement about considering themselves to be creators is a huge part of it.Are these abductions how some learn to see "outside the box". Is it part of a pre-determined spiritual lesson? I've been much more aware because of them. I've also questioned my own sanity,as anyone would.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by of the Ether

My abductions began as a child and continued up until last year. When I started to remember distinct details and strange telepathic discussions it all just stopped.It is a huge mystery on one hand but waking up to them taking eggs is one good clue they do take our genetic material.
That's interesting, you should really check out the thread linked in my signature if you haven't. I find it interesting they stopped after you started recalling the abductions. How do you know they stopped?

considering themselves to be creators is a huge part of it.
I agree, but I just can't understand it properly.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by of the Ether
.......Only to be told " We are the creators" or it's(whatever it is) enforcers. I have asked and those were the responses I received. I have also been shrugged off like an insignifigant lab rat and considered thoughtfully other times. I've awoken during what I think is egg harvesting. I have fought off their paralysis. Only to be reminded you do have children. Well that does lend to compliance now doesn't it? My abductions began as a child and continued up until last year. When I started to remember distinct details and strange telepathic discussions it all just stopped.It is a huge mystery on one hand but waking up to them taking eggs is one good clue they do take our genetic material. I do think the statement about considering themselves to be creators is a huge part of it.Are these abductions how some learn to see "outside the box". Is it part of a pre-determined spiritual lesson? I've been much more aware because of them. I've also questioned my own sanity,as anyone would.

Oh, man, it's a shame they stopped for these experimental purposes. Because what I'm proposing is that if you were in a "lab rat" situation, not just ask them what they are, but when they give the answer "We're creators," to reply: "I don't believe that and I don't believe this situation. I'm not on a table being operated on, am I? This is an illusion. There is no egg harvesting. So what's really going on here and why?"

What happens if you accept none of it, even the very situation you feel like you're in? And maybe you truly are in that situation and the answer will be that they'll shake their heads at your insanity.

But, what if not?

edit on 17-3-2011 by Jeremy_Vaeni because: clarity

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I have believed up until last night I was no longer being used. Now I am not so sure. All the dreams I've had in the past months of breastfeeding an odd looking baby and literally feeling the let down of milk while sleeping really unnerves me.I read a few similar accounts. This has been the part I've been most afraid to approach. I've had at least nine miscarriages. One of my conceptions was almost 9 years after tubal ligation. The embryo was gone when I had my ultrasound. Every other miscarriage before I've never needed a d&c. The products of conception either mysteriously reabsorbed or I would have odd dreams bearing down,giving birth,tubes in the inner thigh sucking something out,strange whooshing like a heartbeat monitor,then nothing.I'd wake up at home in bed bleeding just assuming it was an unusually heavy cycle. I had two viable children that were twin pregnancies and the twins both just dissolved according to my ob. It was early in both pgs and hadn't it been detected on scan we wouldn't have known.3 living children all together. Shortly after the conception of my first daughter a hooded short something showed up in my apartment in broad daylight. It attacked me while I was trying to nap. I really wish I understood why? It appears they are just doing a better job og keeping me in lala land during the takings.you have no clue how terrified I am my girls are also being used. I think I met my husband during an abduction as children too.I recently saw a picture of him at age 10. His family is weird so I haven't seen much in the way of pictures. I distinctly remember being in a room w an ET teacher and many other kids. He was one of them. We grew up 3 states away from each other but I know it was him. How is this even possible? He has a lot of missing time from childhood as well.I haven't told him I remember this. He isn't as accepting ofthese things as I am.

top topics

join