It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

blackbird of chernobyl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
this portent of doom was sighted by many prior the the chernobyl neuclear disaster, just wondering if there are any reported incidents of such a creature being seen prior to the japan disaster?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Moth man dude.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

you could be right he was meant to be a portent of doom maybe the same thing just wondering if any such thing reported in japan?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I was wondering the same thing, but I haven't seen any claims as of yet...

There appear to be lots of UFO claims but I've not see anything closely resembling a mothman type claim...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Do you have any links to the story at all? Wouldn't mind checking it out!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
here is a link to a spotting of mothman in japan.

naturalplane.blogspot.com...

The story was not reported until after the incident.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by witchof43

great story wonder if its true..you would think there would be more acounts if an event like this really happened. the mothman had many sightings as did the blackbird of chernobyl

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
i seen it,right before the oil spill.....in PA. Is this bird making this stuff happen? or is it a messenger of bad news?

Im not trying to sell my story or gain 15 min of fame. I seen this big bird. and it's bigger than a human.

heres how it went. I told my family i seen it. then i researched online of what it could be. I concluded it was the black bird of chirnobyl. I then told my family that disasters happen after this bird is witnessed.

I didnt just see this thing out of the corner of my eye for 15 seconds i watched it walk around for a few minutes,staring it in the face and back.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tomatosoupandbread

dont suppose you took a picture of it?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
who knows what's next!

btw, diggin' your avatar!! Jaguar S-type R!!! A sleeper of a beast, with room for the kids and groceries!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This is very interesting; a short while ago, I did a project presentation on the teratological effects of radiation on the habitat of Chernobyl, Pripyat, and the surrounding area. The blackbird was not mentioned (because of the nature of my presentation, I made sure to have viable scientific proof of the things I was talking about), but it's definitely an interesting thing to consider. Radiation causes anomalous behavior.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cameren21

the interesting thing about the blackbird is that it was witnesed before the disaster

top topics

join