It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Confirms "Low Radioactivity" heading for North America.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Couldn't post in another forum or I would but I had to share this, here is a video of al roker commenting on the nuclear situation in japan and what will be heading for north america. I don't believe they are telling us how much it is but i also don't think this will be the worst to come. If that facility goes into full nuclear meltdown japan won't be inhabitable for 50 years. They will lose their homeland, an ancient and beautiful place. Anyways here is the video www.msnbc.msn.com...

discussion
edit on 17-3-2011 by Joseph539 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The U.S government is evacuating people and telling americans to stay at least 50 miles away from the fukushima reactors, how far back did the japanese government evacuate people? like 12-19 miles if i remember maybe even less

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Joseph539

Please add any comment. information and opinions to one of the many threads about Japan thank you.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive PM (private messages) to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive PM's to and from fellow ATS members.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Terms & Conditions

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story please use the complain / suggestion feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

Thread closed / removed

Sauron,
Member & Super-Moderator.

new topics

join