It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch - One of the Last You Tube video's coming out of Japan

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

Yesterday I was anxious to show this video to my wife, though as I tried to show her, the video was simply gone from my Facebook page. I'm glad that it's still available.. what they are doing is more than insidious. Those poor people are collateral damage.. The people cannot stand for this..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Star&Flag + disseminated to others

you can only try to imagine his frustration...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Has anyone of you seen this British Cartoon about the dropping of an atomic bomb, where the Government advises the people to crawl into a paper bag when things get rough? I believe it was called "Threats". Well, the Japanes Government telling its people to stay indoors and shut the windows reminds me very much of it....

Anyway, Mr. Japanes. I have put your video on my website and in the course of the day I will put it on some more...

Here you go:
carlitosamselvomholunderstrauch.wordpress.com...
www.carlitos-amsel-vom-holunderstrauch.net...
birdflu666.wordpress.com... ents
...scroll the last one down almost to the end... Good Luck Man !!
edit on 18-3-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Someone said below hes from Norway...

Has it been confirmed hes not from Norway?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
Yea, its called a media blackout. Chances are the government is probably doing some crazy stuff up there.

You have to understand Governments look at civilians just as that civilians, they do not think you can handle the truth, and should just leave it to the professionals.

I would say no news isn't good news for people in Japan. The fact that they are playing stupid comedy game shows, is appalling, if I lived 100 miles south of a nuclear site where the reactors were oozing radioactive waste, and my media was not doing their job for the people, I would be pissed off, and sure as hell would not trust my government, and I would prob. stop paying my damn taxes!!!

That is sick thou, Japanese tv channels playing price is right, while radiation is oozing towards them.

reminds me of the ignorance is bliss, one liner.

their could be unsafe levels of radiation all over Tokyo right now...

edit on 17-3-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

Exactly, government is a necessary evil and little else. That's why it is up to the private citizen to be prepared and take care of themselves, because .gov ain't gonna do it!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I dont realy care whether his words are being spoken out of an norwegian heart or a japanes one, as long as they are spoken from the heart and this I dont doubt.

But you, BUHUU, be carfull! Maybe he is playing a TRICK ON YOU!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Crises after crises, they always tell us that everything is going to be OK. Why can't we get the truth, no matter how scary it may be, from our leaders in times like this? I think the truth would cause much less panic than the confusion caused by indecision, conflicting information and pleas for us not to worry. And now we find there has been a release of radioactive water into Lake Ontario this week, and, of course, they are saying it is no big deal, we shouldn't worry. So frustrating!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Well, it is a dodgy thing. Those reactors should have never been built. We never needed them, we all have coal enough until our human genius comes up with another form of enegry generation that wouldnt cost us a billion years of radiation.

But now that the S*it has hit the fan, what would happen if one anounces in Tokyo city with 35 million people on the TV: "Dear people of Tokyo. We did all we could, but in the end we could not stop this deadly radioactiv cloud that is now heading your way and will kiss your cheeks within two hours. Go and save yourselfs". 35 Million people? All at once?

But factually, the Guy on the video is telling the world: "Look! This is the way Governments treat their people. They LIE. If something like this happens in your country, dont expect anything different. Get rid of the lying bastards as quick and as long as you still can, kick them out of office, get some honest folks in and work yourselfs out of the mess this criminals got you into". Isnt that his message?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
If the radiation is no danger to humans yet, how come it is high enough to 'cling' to airplanes coming in to the United States? According to CNN, planes are testing positive for radiation. If I were you, I would pitch a tent somewhere where the wind is not blowing all that junk toward me. Like I said before, you need to get out fast even if you have to walk.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
He is angry, but even so, all the swearing tunes out the smypathetic viewers. I guess the French like to swear loudly. The sad reality is it's time to pack up a book bag, close up the house, and leave the country for a month or so until the problem is realized. It is better to be a nomad living in hostels or homeless shelters in America than getting radiated or cancer exposure. Remember that special movie? The Pursuit of Happiness? Sometimes you just have to start over somewhere else.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ShelbyHunter

From your source:

Last year, 580,000 radiation alerts were detected, according to a Department of Homeland Security official.

Oh, that's a lot of alerts

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Great video. In a situation like this the Internet may be the only source of information for the Japanese and youtube being a resource. I don't understand why in the world youtube would be restricted in japan. This is very very ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk
Watching the video & it's interesting. I did a Google search though & only a few sites mention Youtube being blocked in Japan. Like Godlike Productions. I haven't seen it on any news stories.

Ain't that like the definition of a coverup and media blackout?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This is one of those times where our "what do do without the internet" threads comes in useful. I wrote about it a while back and now the people of japan need this information to communicate. What a shame.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Here Dude, have another one:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProteanDynamics
reply to post by Anmarie96

Yesterday I was anxious to show this video to my wife, though as I tried to show her, the video was simply gone from my Facebook page. I'm glad that it's still available.. what they are doing is more than insidious. Those poor people are collateral damage.. The people cannot stand for this..

Well I would say, that it's most likely taken down from facebook, because of the lingo. But wouldn't that be silly ?

Ametuer

I'm sorry, but that is the silliest response I have EVER seen!

edit on 18-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Can't wait for his next off topic.Check back later.
edit on 18-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Its like the musicians playing a soothing song as the Titanic sinks.
That's exactly what it is. Play some mind numbing crap and people will feel safer, like there's nothing to worry about.

I think you misunderstand the symbolism of that example. When there is nothing that CAN be done (like when you're on a sinking ship), one should relax and be at ease.

Of course, here on ATS, people confuse spreading PANIC with being 'doing something'

edit on 18-3-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje

Originally posted by soaringhawk
Watching the video & it's interesting. I did a Google search though & only a few sites mention Youtube being blocked in Japan. Like Godlike Productions. I haven't seen it on any news stories.

Ain't that like the definition of a coverup and media blackout?

Google search shows several media sites mentioning this.

media.cbronline.com...

technolog.msnbc.msn.com...

mashable.com...

Want me to keep pasting links, or do you know how to use a search engine?

But, no, really, it's SUCH a violation of people's rights that they cant watch lolcats during a major national disaster.

Because youtube is a RIGHT, dontchaknow??
edit on 18-3-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: lol at ignorance

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Great video. In a situation like this the Internet may be the only source of information for the Japanese and youtube being a resource. I don't understand why in the world youtube would be restricted in japan. This is very very ridiculous.

You don't? Well, you see, the internet requires BANDWIDTH. Entertainment sites, like YOUTUBE, take up a lot of that bandwidth, and they are mainly filled with silly entertainment videos. shutting down access to youtube frees up bandwidth for for, you know, essential things, like communication. Especially during a time when it appears most cell towers are not functioning.

What would you prefer, the government be able to communicate effectively about another tsunami, or you get to watch a cat play the piano? You can only choose one. pick carefully, american.
edit on 18-3-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Very happy to see that some human beings still have consciousness. If we all come together and speak to one another and and stop letting one person delegate it for us, our kind and planet may have hope again. These power plants should have never become part of this system. There is no control at this point! Its a matter of just knowing what you are feeling inside now. This is the feeling of many who have have turned off the media and are using our god given senses.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join