It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch - One of the Last You Tube video's coming out of Japan

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

I thought they were evacuating these people. I guess it's every man for himself.

oops this was meant to be a general reply
edit on 18-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Is this really a surprise to any of the regulars here? This is probably going to be the biggest disaster ever.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Is this guy from Japan? The reason why I'm asking is that I couldn't find any realtime sources of any content being restricted in Japan by Japanese people.

well there was Japanese tv on his screen, but then I guess any French guy could have japanese cable.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by legalizeit
IF he's so concerned .. he should just leave with his family to be on the safe side .... why get all worked up over 'if' and waiting for info ... just get the hell out for now by any means ...

Watch his latest video where he reasons why he took his original video down and also explains why he is staying.

A lot less frantic it is too.

link was posted a few posts above.

Here is the video. I put it up for the poster who supplied the link.
This man is genuine. I feel very sorry for him. It sounds like he is married to a Japanese woman and is very close to her extended family and has integrated himself into life there.
Here is his newest response....

He states pretty emotionally want kind of man would he be if he left to save his own skin and left his wife and other family members behind? Fair point. He probably has dual citizenship and can leave to go live in France tomorrow if he chose. But what about his wife and her extended family which could include up to 20 people?
It's those people he doesn't want to leave behind and leave to "save his own skin".

With him not getting up to date news, he's probably frustrated that there is no news as to if he can take his whole family out to France or somewhere else? And maybe the guy doesn't have the money to evacuate up to 20 family members on a commercial flight?

I think this highlights if anything the plight that we are all going to be in one day.
Do we leave to save "our own skins" or do we stay in very dire circumstances to stay with those who can't leave??? Interesting conundrum to ponder.
edit on 18-3-2011 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This just makes me so sad....That poor guy and his family.If i had the money i would try to get it to people like him and fly them out,this is when i wish i was rich and hes right this could happen anywhere and our government would do the same thing,not give us the truth....I am shocked tho that they are playing comedy shows on tv with all this happening god that's awful....There was a guy on another thread that said he worked at the gap in Tokyo and the store was full of people shopping,just going about there day as if nothing has happened.I am sending the people prayers Love and light for there healing, and that they can get those reactors cool and stop them from doing any more damage.Lets please all send good thoughts that it WILL get better.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chaoic_Black_Dragon

Looks like maybe if you went to his wwwsavemyjapan.com he might of wanted people to send money....I don't want to go there and see,i don't want to chance getting a virus.Thats my feeling why u tube took it down.which is good because it could have been a scam.There are many out there....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It's not jst Japan. I was just watching the early BBC breakfast and all 3 of the news presenters agreed that the JApanese government should lie or undersell the severity of the situation so not to cause panic!

They outright said it, on air. I was gobsmacked

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hope the instinct of survival kicks in and people from tokio start evac the city.Think theres a lot more dead people than the estimate by the world media,in spanish youtube video this lady from colombia said that only in the first town where the tsunami start. lived 1000 people and they all gone missing!!...she was in panic at the time,the colombian goverment apparently dont know theres citizens living in Japan.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
i noticed he said thamks for the 40,000 views, but it only says he has 300 views. strange?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

This guy makes a good point!

What is it with governments and cover ups? Maybe they've been lying for so long they don't know any other way.
Perhaps if they told the truth once in a while, they might find a different public reaction to what they'd originally expected.

Let’s hope they make the right decision otherwise their going to mke a lot more problems for themselves.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
It's messed up with the media blackout and yes they do need to keep the people informed 24/7. I understand this mans concern..My advice to this guy is. If your that concerned about you and your family and are not sure of the situation leave anyways just to be safe,hopefully you can afford to do such things..good luck brother I hope for the best for you

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Your video was marked as spam.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
It's not jst Japan. I was just watching the early BBC breakfast and all 3 of the news presenters agreed that the JApanese government should lie or undersell the severity of the situation so not to cause panic!

They outright said it, on air. I was gobsmacked

That is a clear excuse that was handed them - to hand off to everyone else. And I think we all know it is BS. The Japanese knew for decades that this could happen. And they should have clear plans on how to evac. any number of people. Any town, village, state, etc needs to have very clear evacuation plans in case of a meltdown if there is a Reactor in fallout range.

If you live near a Reactor (within 50 miles), call your mayor, governor or whoever is in charge and ask them what your community evacuation plan is in case of an accident. If they don't have one- it is clear malfeasance of duty and then it is time to hold a little meeting with as many people as you can gather.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I feel for him, and all the others "sitting in the information darkness".

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

not really as tough as you may think, i can get japanese, russian, thai, and other such stations on my cable. all you have to do is pay the extra cash on your satellite or cable bill and you get the service. you can also depending on the type of tv hookup your pc and do the whole tv on pc thing hell i even have an HDMI port on my laptop that i can use to play WoW on my tv if i want but you be the judge and like i said in an earlier post unless i see someone of even mild japanese ancestry i will continue to call shenanigans, hell i will even take an obvious fake lol. i will say though that the seriousness of the situation should not cause concern but as they say "obvious troll is obvious"
edit on 18-3-2011 by notarealperson because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2011 by notarealperson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by notarealperson
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

like i said in an earlier post unless i see someone of even mild japanese ancestry i will continue to call shenanigans, hell i will even take an obvious fake lol.

Because someone of Japanese ancestry wouldn't be hoaxing

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
live

this is live from japan about the situation.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

It's NOT Japan that is blocking information,
it is :
INFO. BLOCK

but youtube ? really ? Looks as if it's Hillery's media war strikes again

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I live in Japan.
Been here 15 years.
This video is not true. It is a lie.
There is plenty of information about everything.
There is no cover up.
Just open your eyes and your ears.
And stop complaining !!!!!
You can do that back in your own country.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Facebooked, we need to get the message out!!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join