It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch - One of the Last You Tube video's coming out of Japan

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I think of everything he said, the bigger point is, it can happen to us, like he said. Our government would play it down and not tell us of the magnitude just like over there. We have all become nanny states and our respective governments have assumed the roll of "babysitting" us. The presumptuous, power-tripping ba*tards are so arrogant and power hungry they believe they have discretion over what we have the right to know and what we don't.

I feel awful for the Japanese. They are some of the best people of all the Asians, IMO. They pioneered many of the technologies we use here in the U.S. and have risen from the ruin of WWII to be the rulers of auto-making. I can't help but that IF this earthquake and resulting havoc could have been cause by man-made means, (HAARP, etc), it was to cripple their auto making capability, a spot once held by the U.S. Then throw in the numerous recalls over the last couple years and it has all the makings of a conspiracy.

Bear in mind, the people at the top, TPTB, are psychopaths and have no regard for human life. Much like a serial killer doesn't feel remorse or regret, those at the top of our food chain have no regard whatsoever. They will do whatever advances their agenda, period. Every day and every night, I pray there is a God so these evil SOBs will be held accountable on judgement day. I get more and more pissed off every day with the amount of control that is being assumed by our "elected" officials. Anybody who really believes that WE elect this scum is naive.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

Watching this just put my mind into motion!Its hard to let these words roll off of my tounge,however it is nice to see someone with brain cells that actually function correctly.In a land as vast as japan you would belive that more than just this man would notice the intolerable cruelty of the government and the media taking sides to try and keep everyone calm.And maybe more than 1 man did notice but it was 1 man who thought to himself "SCREW THIS SOMEONE HAS TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON" and all it took was a little patience and an open mind to open up to what was going on.I've already been hearing stories of events taking place since the first reactor lit up,for instance......A story has been floating around about a man who was finding money all over the ground and instead of using the situation to his advantage to keep the money for his own greedy sake,he was kind enough to turn it in to the police! Its not often that you hear something like that cause over here in America there are some greedy people who wouldn't take the time of day to do something like that and it makes me set hear in disgust to think that Im in a country that has more than almost every country and in a time like this the japanese still have a sense of honor and nobility! Also I belive I read a thread on japan trying to stop trade and single out there currency from all other countries here on ATS.I cant remember how long ago maybe a couple of weeks but it makes me wonder maybe theres some other conspiracy in motion because of this disaster.I wouldn't be suprised with the UN and there nulifying ways of covering up bigger disasters,bringing in there own secret societies to set down and find a way to make mass population control look like an accident and still make money! I can tell you this. Since the events in japan have taken place the price of fuel has gone down in America for now,however lets see what happens when they go to remedy the situation if the prices sky rocket or slowly increase to a ridiculous amount in due time.
No matter what the price will increase!
Its almost like the BP oil spill in another part of the world to drive life into chaos like it did over here kinda fishy if u ask me.I respect the people of Japan and hope for the best in getting the situation under control.Besides there culture is so much more beautiful than mine the jealousy is driving me crazy.And to the man who posted this vid nice work and definately a great find way to sniff out real problems and use ur head like it was intended!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Spread the video, like the man said!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Dear Anmarie96

When will they ever learn, when will they ever learn.

The words to a really old song now.

The elite TPTB the government in all countries are and will be doing a Jack Nicholson. “YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH”

When will the people ever learn.

The very last thing they will tell you is the truth. What do they want, they want you to stay calm and die where you are it causes them less trouble.

Where do you think they would put the 13,000,000 people who live in Tokyo????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If you leave and have no where to go you will die of hyperthermia and that will look real bad for them in the media.

It is very sad but that is how I see it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You should check this thread out. It talks about how much radiation is out there around the nuclear plant.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope you get the heck out of there fast. Don't just think about it.... leave quickly! Even if you have to walk... LEAVE!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It was said best in the 2012 movie starring John Cusack.
"When your government tells you not to panic, that's exactly when you're supposed to panic!
Sad but true.
My conspiracy sense is tingling.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
this is supposably live news feed from Japan:
live.nicovideo.jp...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'm sorry, but that is the silliest response I have EVER seen!

He has a wife and children, he lives not far from the nuclear plant, he hears another explosion, he turns on the TV to see nothing reported-just people laughing and joking and he and his family are stuck and nobody is helping them.

You said that if you were in his position, given the same situation, you would be just as bad?

Well I'll let you write him then in how to be a bag of tranquility, watching your language very carefully, so that he could convey a message in a calm and thoughful way during a nuclear crisis on his doorstep.....

edit on 17-3-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Thank goodness Americans aren't so passive as Japanese seem to be. I guess their decades of dictatorship-like government has stripped away the people's desire to take matters into their own hands? This disaster could lead to an Egypt/Libya/Bahrain situation over there if it turns out that the Japanese government is lying about the extent of the danger.

It does surprise me though that the environmentalists are so quiet regarding how the radioactivity will kill off marine life and potentially mess up the food chain in the Pacific.

-cwm

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

I'm sorry, but that is the silliest response I have EVER seen!

Really ? You think so ? Perhaps you should get out more ? I was merely bringing light to his intentions being getting the word out.How he could refrain for a few minutes while he made the thread. I'm surprised it wasn't pulled from this venue yet. As it is against the policy of ATS. As I said I wasn't putting the guy down. However if that's the sillyest thing you've ever read? I could start in on the sheltered life you've been living. Now what?

That's not even mentioning what you said about," letting me write him"? WTF ?
You're really somethin.
edit on 17-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

This video IS the truth...and we should show it to as many people as possible.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yes it is the silliest I have ever seen. Go for it hotshot.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hello everybody.
I lived in Kiev, about 100 miles from Chernobyl (1986) when the explosion happend. Several days have passed before people got the rumors about what is happening. There was a labour day parade going on out on the streets, people celebrating like nothing happend. government have not said a word untill 1 WEEK later. They said keep your windows closed, do not go outside, DO NOT panic. Well my mom took me outside to a playground, and she noticed a really bad rush on my legs from playing on the grass. Thats when she knew that something bad is happening. There was also really bad smell in the air, like burning plastic of some sort. We moved down south of Ukraine the next day with a few other people who were trying to save their lives.
At the end of the day the radiation dose wasn't deadly in the city, but it affected people's health for the rest of their lives just because the government was silent.
My point is, government did not tell people anything, they are scared of panic and overrun. You have to decide for yourself what to do, if you can do anything to be safe.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
IF he's so concerned .. he should just leave with his family to be on the safe side .... why get all worked up over 'if' and waiting for info ... just get the hell out for now by any means ...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Wow, it never occurred to me that Japanese tv would try to cover over this disaster.

I wonder what Japanese attend Bilderberg....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by legalizeit
IF he's so concerned .. he should just leave with his family to be on the safe side .... why get all worked up over 'if' and waiting for info ... just get the hell out for now by any means ...
\

Watch his latest video where he reasons why he took his original video down and also explains why he is staying.

A lot less frantic it is too.

link was posted a few posts above.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by legalizeit

He said that he doesn't have the money to leave. So the stupid comedy TV shows must be for the people left behind with no means of evacuation.

The ones with money are already gone.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
i really hope everyone's posting this vid everywhere... i bombarded my facebook with it, demanding that people share it...
it only had 319 hits when i saw it earlier tonight... i hope it goes viral... i really don't wanna think it may be removed from youtube

i've been hearing constant reports on the radio that the japanese are taking it all very calmly... i know they're a dignified people, but i think this video demonstrates without a doubt why that also may be the case
it's terrifying & sad that they are being betrayed like this

reply to post by ShelbyHunter

hey, thx for plugging my thread

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Thanks for posting this video

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join