It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch - One of the Last You Tube video's coming out of Japan

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

you get flagged and a star from me good luck man and get the F**k out of Japan

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
People need to wake up this man is right all the way..
Do any of you know what the Enabling act of 1933 is?
Look it up it is happening here,look at what the governor of Michigan did,if we dont wake up and smell the coffee we will be NAZI Germany,our government wants this,when are WE going to stand up like the people in Libya and elsewhere?
Sorry for the rambling but now is the time to take action.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

okay first off i don't do facebook or youtube or myspace or anything like that soooo yeah but what i was expecting at some point was to see someone ANYONE of japanese or even moderate asian ancestory and all i saw was some WHITE GUY(not japanese a white guy lol) with a french or french candian accent and that is pretty much where you lose me irregardless of how passionate he is what i want to see is an actual japanese person saying stuff like this hell i will even settle for subtitles kinda funny how the only people who really seem to be bitching up a storm are those from the west. so i put forth a challenge to anyone reading this if you are able to find an actual japanese person on video i will not be inclined to believe he is anywhere near japan and as my favorite saying goes "enough said"

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is really no big deal folks:

Washington (CNN) -- The U.S. military has blocked access to a range of popular commercial websites in order to free up bandwidth for use in Japan recovery efforts, according to an e-mail obtained by CNN and confirmed by a spokesman for U.S. Strategic Command.

[SOURCE]

I don't believe this is a malicious, it's just to provide more bandwidth. everything that happens isn't a conspiracy or a police state event, come on.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Youtube, Facebook, and Twatter.

Good find OP

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

It's not to the advantage of the masters' eugenics plans that an iota of those people save themselves.

Especially when the Chinese man power stops being of importance, they too will ultimately be eliminated, and it will be easy, because they are as good as drones, good for dutiful labor, but they will not be allowed to rule the world, except as a masquerade.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Somehow the Vid it reminds me of the Old Pink Panth-er movies, sellers did an excellent
job with the Accent-a

Just like Chernobyl people were just sitting around watching TV waiting for somebody to tell them
It's time to go....
Do you really need a Scientist or Politician to tell you it's not safe?
If it blows it blows, knowing it's going to blow doesn't make it any easier to accept.

If it was me, the first sign of trouble (6 days ago), I'd be outa there, Min 100Km

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
First of all,my heart goes out to the people in Japan.As for this video ,i would love to know the truth to give them,but lets face it,the Governments don't speak the truth.This is a real spiritual test. You can't rely on the Governments word full stop,and the internet is so full of bits and pieces of the truth it would be time wasting to sit at your computer.That basically leaves it up to gut instinct.what does your gut tell you?.Nuclear Emergency!,my gut would be churning.I would be making every effort possible to get as far away as possible,by any means possible.but i guess that's easy to say several thousand km south of the problem.Best of luck to the people of Japan.Listen to your spirit guides.or even yourselves.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Good post OP
Twittered it, I hope this goes mega viral

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This man's video is very upsetting! I heard on the news that all the people from around the nuclear plant (like 10 miles or something) has been evacuated.....now I hear this??? What is going on? Is the news not telling the truth (as usual) and what can be done to help these guys? Just a kilometer away from the plant? WTF?

Just sent a link to all my friends.
edit on 17-3-2011 by ShelbyHunter because: added comment

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
okay aside from the fact that this guy has the weirdest accent i've ever heard, he seems like a reasonable man

he sounds like hes french/german/japanese/english ...weird mixture

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
it seems the time has come for citizens to realize a very important fact: you do not matter to your government. you should not be waiting for your government to tell you the truth about your safety. you can be/have been lied to with impunity. i understand why this gentleman is upset and he has every right to be. what i don't understand is why people are waiting to save themselves. if you're living in close proximity to a giant atomic power plant and you know that it has been heavily damaged and has been burning/exploding for a week, get away now by whatever means possible. by the time they tell you to run, it will already have been too late for quite some time. DO NOT WAIT.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
319 views as of 610 pm Pacific time.
If ledgitimate the man has got a point.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
He should be told that his language is not helping and actually hinders, his hopes for this video. That's the first thing the gentleman needs to be advised of. Let the rest of us learn from this mistake. He must temper his frustrations, with the importance of the message. He would do well, to portray the Japaneese peoples manners. I'm not knocking this gent at all. Just an observation. I can't knock him. I would be just as bad, prolly worse. He's full of fear. I can see that. A lot of us are.

Thanks for sharing OP. SnF
edit on 17-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Damn right! I applaud this man. THIS, ladies and gentleman, is the kind of human being, in fact the only kind of human being, that should be allowed into our political establishments. Until that happens, the lies will continue until the Earth is an irradiated wasteland...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
wow what a heartbreaking vid...

The view is stuck at 319 because the past few months youtube censors all the "controversial" subjects...

Pretty sad they have to alter view counts to suppress information

Great find OP

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Like the global zombie cataclysm of George Romero's Dawn Of The Dead: "It's everywhere"...
The dumbing down of the populace that is.
Incredible.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is nothing new in Japan. Just like killing whales for "research". Killing dolphins and feeding them to school children in certain areas. These kids are suffering from mercury poison. Japan might say 20 miles is good enough for radiation, but the US is saying 50 miles to Americans.
It seems rather questionable why the US would do this in the first place if they were working with Japan to suppress information, because the Japanese Government is pretty pissed about it making their citizens wonder if they can trust them.
Lastly, if you think radiation can cross 5,000+ miles of Ocean to effect the West coast of the US your paranoid.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Okay I'm confused here.

Anyone care to sum up the thread? I am very short on time here...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Those are the smaller waves after the first one already hit as you can see the water inland already.

This is the first deadly wave.
This will make your jaw drop!!!!!

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join