It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch - One of the Last You Tube video's coming out of Japan

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Is this good place for nuclear power station?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

I feel like I'm in the Internet Special Olympics honestly. Those sites I posted have members and staff in Japan, and are what I would call "popular culture" blogs. Who do we believe, this gaijin , or actual Japanese folk or even parts of industry revolving around it?

Also, like a few of have stated - In just about one minute you can be watching TV live from Japan. Some normal shows have just started airing, but you can still see the news running updates minute by minute nearly.

The title of the OP video and many on YouTube act like the man is being censored by YouTube. While this makes me giggle inside, wasn't it mentioned he took his own video down in the second video? (I didn't watch it, since it's full of crap)

All that being said I'm sure their government has its lies to avoid mass panic. Our government lies to us on what I would assume to be a daily basis but this guy is going -way- overboard acting like there's no news coming through.

Now for some laughs.

edit on 21-3-2011 by XSilencedxdream because: Added Video.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
^ That video is sick in so many ways. I cant believe this kind of stuff is on TV there and we think we have it bad here with bad girls club, jersey shore, and american idol to pervert the youth.

And people look to see the end of the world. Its right in our face everywhere and it'll all be because of people like debunkers and liberals. Live and let live right and argue over nonsense, no oversight just like the goverment.

Because people gave up their rights and morals time and time again.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anmarie96
Folks I am not sure if this has been posted but here is a link to one of the last Video's coming out of Japan this morning on You Tube before restrictions were put in place. I am not trying to cause panic. Just sharing and trying to spread the word. If this can be debunked, please by all means to so as I would much more appreciate that than not..

edit on 17-3-2011 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

They told people who were in 911, to go back in to the building after, because it was safe. Why are people so stupid? Why do we wait until the very last minute to do something?

Why does he need the government to tell him that he may suffer long term effects, from being 200k from a possible chernobyl? Isn't it sort of obvious? But then he would have to do something, wouldn't he. He would have to do the very same thing, he is asking the government to do. Act on his information. But he sits and waits, just like the government.

We are such a stupid species. This reminds me of watching the 9/11 disaster and after the first plane hit and the second plane crashed in to the next tower, many reporters said... "this seems to be on purpose". Even at that time, a lot of people didn't believe it was happening, let alone it was some type of plot. That is in the moment. After the fact it seems obvious, doesn't it?

Its like we hold on to the good of humanity, before we act, because its scary to take action, we have to be responsible for ourselves, but if we don't act, we then blame everyone around us, for our own well being and our own protection.

My suggestion to this man... FUKING RUN - just fuking run now! Go!

But we all know he will wait.

PPS: I am not saying its easy to act on little evidence. Just look at the shankesville people in 911. If you read the transcripts, at each point, they second guess themselves. At each point, they try to delay the inevitable. You can see at each point, it doesn't seem real. It doesn't seem like its really happening. Each of those 1 and 2 second delays, add up until its too late to act, in a lot of occasions.

If you have ever been in a real life and death situation, you will know that hesitation kills. But if we don't act, it still may and probably will kill.

edit on 23-3-2011 by ghpink because: I needed to fix swear words

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catch_a_Fire
reply to post by Anmarie96

Thanks for posting this, peoples frustrations are starting to show.

The Japanese are very modest people, but in an event like this they need all the information out for the peoples sake.

ya, they were so modest and concerned with "losing face" that when the tsunami waves hit, i saw peeople put thier hands in their pockets and watch the water take them. they were actually afraid to run in public for loss of face. a sad repressed people if you ask me. watch them stop their cars, walk slowly, and die resultantly, simply because they were AFRAID TO BE HUMAN AND RUN for safety in many cases. actually, its a friggin trip that human impulses can be reduced to behavior so unnatural. thank the oppression of stratified culture i assume.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainhitman
i saw peeople put thier hands in their pockets and watch the water take them. they were actually afraid to run in public for loss of face. a sad repressed people if you ask me. watch them stop their cars, walk slowly, and die resultantly, simply because they were AFRAID TO BE HUMAN AND RUN for safety in many cases. actually, its a friggin trip that human impulses can be reduced to behavior so unnatural. thank the oppression of stratified culture i assume.

For some reason I am highly skeptical as to the accuracy of your unsubstantiated claims.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Is anyone else finding the original vid blocked because of YT's policy about "spam, scams & commercially deceptive content" ?

I find this a bit....odd.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The guy in the original video sounds like a raving lunatic. Maybe his videos were removed being an irrational fearmonger.

He sounds like a joke to ridiculous to be believed.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by atlscribe

Perhaps.
But look at all the views his little film has gotten

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Cool thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join