It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted Summer Fun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
www.berkshireeagle.com...

Folks like to go golfing in the summer. Here is some info on haunted golf courses in the USA. Mostly haunted by indians.

If anyone has any other haunted summer fun spots, let us know.

I know Disney World in Florida is haunted. The Haunted Mansion is really haunted. The gypsy room is haunted by mystery voices and music, that they turn the gypsy up really loud to drown out the spooks. The Pirates ride is haunted by a ghost named George. He was a worker who died while making the ride. If the Disney Cast Members don't say good morning or good night to George, he will stop the ride and cause problems. Last time I was there, one of the cast members told me that a clue to if George is upset is if the 'prison' door' on the ride is open. That's the door next to the exhibit that shows the pirates in jail and they are trying to tempt a dog with a key to bring the key to them.

Any other haunted summer spots out there?

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
no disney world is not haunted. i live almost a walking distance from it. i have been there more then i have been to the bathroom. i think id know if it was haunted. (not to rain on your parade)

[edit on 21-7-2004 by demonhunter]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I never heard of Disney World being haunted...

I think Cedar Point is, or the Breakers hotel is supposedly.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGloom
I think Cedar Point is, or the Breakers hotel is supposedly.

No way, Cedar Point ain't, but on the other hand, haven't been there in 2 yrs. Now how about the Bermuda triangle........

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
YES Disney World IS haunted. People who visit the place don't know as well as the people who actually work there. They are the ones that open up in the morning and close at night ... without the tourists.

You aren't raining on my parade. You just don't know. And your
.... 'and I think I'd know if it was haunted' ... doesn't make it.

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
i did work there it was my first job. i worked there for a good 3 years, i heard a rumor so i chose to investigate but found nothing so i kept working there. now it maybe haunted by some punny ghost that likes to cause mischief every once and awile.

[edit on 22-7-2004 by demonhunter]

new topics

top topics

join