It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Joseph Tittel - predicted Japan EQ/Tsunami/Nuclear crisis, also predicting major Cali EQ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I encourage all of you to bookmark this guys blog and start paying close attention.

I was a skeptic myself until I started following this guy after he predicted Michael Jackson's death before it happened. He's also been spot on with some other major world events the last few years.

Here is the link to his 2011 predictions that were posted on his blog at the beginning of the year including the Japan doom and what is in store for California (and possibly new madrid) any day now:

spiritmanjoseph.blogspot.com...

Scroll down to the "Weather in 2011 & into 2012" section, what he says about California is truly scary considering what just happened in Japan:

•For years I have been having feelings and visions of a quake that will occur in mid state of California that would be felt from hundreds of miles away. This Earthquake I keep seeing would be the largest recorded earthquake, damage wise, than ever before. The Earth shakes so hard that it cause large cracks and sinkholes that swallow up structures, buildings and even people. One crack is so large that it literally begins to fill rapidly with water therefore causing part of the state to break up in several places and creating new rivers and other bodies of water.

•You know we never really heard, at least I haven’t, of places being hit by tsunamis until the past few years. Well over the next few years you will unfortunately begin to hear a whole lot more about them . Three major ones occur over the next 12 to 14 months bringing complete devastation to the areas. One may hit Japan, China and Mexico while I believe one place that was already hit will be hit again or one will occur within 100 miles of the last tsunami.

•Earthquakes in Japan and China, three major, cause more devastation than ever before.

If you scroll down even further into his general predictions he references something major happening in Arkansas (possibly in this month: March 2011) as well which could be New Madrid doom. There is also reference to the Japan nuclear disaster that is unfolding:

21.Arkansas kept coming up as a very significant state. Something huge will happen here, possibly weather related. The number 3 came up as did the month of March. I’m not sure if either of those are connected to the same event or not.

36.During my meditation I kept seeing many sick people. I saw this twice in my meditations which leads me to believe there will be two separate incidents involving the outbreaks of viruses. One of these visions came right after information I received from spirit about Russia. So this leads me to believe that Russia will also have issues with some type of virus outbreak or major chemical leak that makes people ill.

37. A major accident occurs at a chemical or nuclear plant causing an explosion, fire and chemical leak out and into the air. These chemicals are deadly and at first the people are told it is ok and non-toxic until they realize they were wrong and hundreds of people rush into the emergency rooms due to illness and burn-like rashes covering their skin. I’m not sure where this is going to occur but once again this particular prediction could occur in Russia. I do not think it will be in the U.S. but can not tell. I also see people wearing heavy duty gas masks.

edit on 17-3-2011 by Disconnected Sociopath because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

Hmm I'm confused, I searched his site, and outside of potential traffic jams in Japan, all i found was this:

A large fire I keep seeing which may possibly be connected to Japan. This fire is of a large building structure. Looks to me like it will take place in a huge hotel or complex. I feel this may kill hundreds and it may actually be set by an arsonist. If so the arsonist will be identified. This may be done as a terrorist type of attack or may be related to a persons anger toward someone connected to this building.

Source

Is this the prediction you are talking about? He also mentions a possible amusement park mishap.

======
never mind, I see it in your quote, it obviously didn't show up when I was searching.

Interesting.
edit on 17-3-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

pretty direct if you ask me S&F for you. This guy might be on to something...I would like to know the secret to his meditation techniques. Does he metnion anything about them anywhere OP?
edit on 17-3-2011 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artorius

pretty direct if you ask me S&F for you. This guy might be on to something...I would like to know the secret to his meditation techniques. Does he metnion anything about them anywhere OP?

Based on the info on his blog/website he says that he sees future news article headlines flash rapidly in his visions that he says are given to him by spirits. He says this has been happening since he was a child. When he meditates he records everything he sees or hears with a digitial voice recorder so he can remember it.

For example in his 2010 predictions, he saw a headlines regarding the Haiti EQ, something like "250,000 dead". Of course skeptics can say that he just throws out random guesses and makes vague predictions, but a majority of his predictions have been very detailed even with specific timeframes and locations.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Is there any way to turn off the music on his website? I find it very distracting.

Otherwise pretty good find, S&F

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
i don't even know what to believe, i know California expects a big one of course but now everyone is predicting that mega earthqueake this month and i don't know if it's because they're paranoid or just because they wanna say they predicted the earthqueake first.
edit on 17-3-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disconnected Sociopath

Based on the info on his blog/website he says that he sees future news article headlines flash rapidly in his visions that he says are given to him by spirits. He says this has been happening since he was a child. When he meditates he records everything he sees or hears with a digitial voice recorder so he can remember it.

For example in his 2010 predictions, he saw a headlines regarding the Haiti EQ, something like "250,000 dead". Of course skeptics can say that he just throws out random guesses and makes vague predictions, but a majority of his predictions have been very detailed even with specific timeframes and locations.

If his claims are true, I guess he has a 6th sense of sorts?? California and Arkansas are wayyyy over do for a "big one". Its not a matter of IF but WHEN....

California

The clock just keeps ticking. More than a year ago, it struck midnight for Haiti. Then came Chile, New Zealand, now Japan. Sooner or later, the hour hand will point to California. Experts tell us our next big shake is not a matter of if but when. The Working Group on California Earthquake Probabilities forecasts a 62 percent chance of a major temblor (6.7 or more) in the Bay Area by 2032. We have a spider web of faults in the region.

LINK

Most of you know about Arkansas already...

The central Arkansas town of Greenbrier has been plagued for months by hundreds of small earthquakes, and after being woken up by the largest quake to hit the state in 35 years, residents said Monday they're unsettled by the increasing severity and lack of warning.The U.S. Geological Survey recorded the quake at 11 p.m. Sunday, centered just northeast of Greenbrier, about 40 miles north of Little Rock. It was the largest of more than 800 quakes to strike the area since September in what is now being called the Guy-Greenbrier earthquake swarm.

LINK

I'm not trying to fear monger guys but something is going on underneath us....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Is there any way to turn off the music on his website? I find it very distracting.

Otherwise pretty good find, S&F

Yah the music is pretty lame, I just mute my speakers when I go his site....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5
i don't even know what to believe, i know California expects a big one of course but now everyone is predicting that mega earthqueake this month and i don't know if it's because they're paranoid or just because they wanna say they predicted the earthqueake first.

I'm a resident of southern california myself - so this 'big one' debate has always been on my mind for some years now. Especially since it's pretty much a scientific fact that a major 8.0+ mag quake is due sometime in the next 30 years based on historical trends alone. So you really don't need to be a psychic to begin with to understand what the future holds for the west coast.

What concerns me the most though is not all these predictions about an EQ itself, becasue after all CA is very seismically active and we've had our share of moderate quakes throughout the years including northridge and the world series quake in San Fran - what concerns me is all of these very specific predictions/visions about a massive EQ in which the entire San Andreas fault (from San Fran to Mexico) could rupture and unleash some sort of 9.0+ mag quake and sink a majority of the state into the ocean. In fact the history channel recently aired a special aptly titled '10.0 Mega Quake' which outlined this exact scenario and said it's not scientifically impossible. Also Micho Kaku has been appearing quite a bit on the MSM stations hyping up a massive EQ that could destroy a major city like San Fran or LA.

Now most skeptics and scientists will continue claim that this is impossible because the San Andreas is a strike slip fault and not a subduction fault - but the funny things is these same skeptics and scientists said that a 9.1 quake could never happen where it did last week in Japan either. But guess what...it did. And it's no coincidence that the shills have been out in full force this week (especially the LA Times and local news stations out here) downplaying what happened in Japan. They also insist we don't have to worry about a nuclear disaster either despite the fact that the San Onofre plant is only built to withstand a maximum of a 7.0 quake.

Joseph Tittel's vision is very disturbing though, especially the reference to 'largest recorded EQ' which implies it would be the largest ever recorded in the world. Which would rip apart the state and create massive sinkholes, liquefaction, etc. This is also similar to what's been predicted to happen along the new madrid at some point in terms of new bodies of water forming due to massive geological movements.

Either way I don't like any of this and I'm seriously considering moving my family out of California, because if I don't I fear I'm living on borrowed time. I've even had reoccuring nightmares myself of dying in a massive EQ out here.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

i live pretty much on the San Andreas fault and close to CA too and im know if this happens soon i'll probably die, but seriously im the only one of the people around here who is like worried about something to happen and it's because im always on ATS. Are you really moving out? like before march 19th?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5

i live pretty much on the San Andreas fault and close to CA too and im know if this happens soon i'll probably die, but seriously im the only one of the people around here who is like worried about something to happen and it's because im always on ATS. Are you really moving out? like before march 19th?

Your not the only one worried trust me. I've spoken with many coworkers and friends in the area who also have a bad feeling lately. My cat disappeared two months ago which is a sad loss for my family in itself, but also a clear sign to me something is coming. This same cat used to always run under the coffee table in our living room right before any small EQ over the last 5 years we had him, and he freaked out big time right before the 7.2 easter day quake that happened in baja last year. So his disappearnce tells me something much larger (and closer) is imminent.

Call me paranoid..but yes as of right now I plan on leaving tomorrow and going to Arizona this weekend to visit a friend just in case this 'super moon doom' does strike and unleashes a monster quake.

But even if we get past this weekend and the rest of march without incident in terms of a major EQ happening in California - I'm still considering getting far away from here permanently. I live in Orange County, less than 10 miles from the ocean and not far from the San Onofre nuclear plant. So if I stay here I know I'm toast when this seismic event occurs.

I don't want to sound like a fearmonger but when this 'event' happens it's going to devestate California (not that this state is already devestated and broke financially), destroy thousands of homes and businesses, and leave thousands dead and hundreds of thousands injured - and if you believe some of these prophets and psychics like Edgar Caycee, CA as we know it won't even be on the map anymore....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I'm sick of these government people downplaying disasters dammit!!!!
They have already cost us thousands of lives with sayings like "everything looks fine, don't worry America is safe " soon it will be millions....then again, maybe thats the "master plan"?? The first NWO commandment:

Georgia Guide Stones

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

I don't know for certain but we need someone to give us a reality check. Having time to prepare for the worst is crucial to surviving the worst....
edit on 18-3-2011 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
A Polish psychic, Krzysztof Jackowski, said at the begining of the year, that 2011 will begin with a one of the biggest earthquakes in recorded history. A year earlier, he said a nuclear reactor would explode in 2010 or 2011. Now he's saying the nuclear disaster is much bigger than reported and that a second huge earthquake will hit later this year, in another area.

He is not specific about regions, though.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

They have already cost us thousands of lives with sayings like "everything looks fine, don't worry America is safe " soon it will be millions....then again, maybe thats the "master plan"?? The first NWO commandment:

Georgia Guide Stones

I don't know for certain but we need someone to give us a reality check. Having time to prepare for the worst is crucial to surviving the worst....

I believe people should just say F**** IT! and declare all out total war on the governments of the earth. Destroy it all. If I am not allowed to live peaceably with my family then I want to make damn sure TPTB will never live in peace either....ever. Drastic, over the top? Yes, but I desire to peel the flesh from the bones of those who would seek to do the same to me. Currently the idea of elites wailing with intense sorrow is a precious music to my ears, and I will never have enough. So while I'm NOT, and never have been an anarchist, I have just become a sociopath and my mentality is to let it all burn to the ground.
I need some coffee, I sound like a damn 36 year old EMO.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

Georgia Guide Stones

I believe people should just say F**** IT! and declare all out total war on the governments of the earth. Destroy it all. If I am not allowed to live peaceably with my family then I want to make damn sure TPTB will never live in peace either....ever. Drastic, over the top? Yes, but I desire to peel the flesh from the bones of those who would seek to do the same to me. Currently the idea of elites wailing with intense sorrow is a precious music to my ears, and I will never have enough. So while I'm NOT, and never have been an anarchist, I have just become a sociopath and my mentality is to let it all burn to the ground.
I need some coffee, I sound like a damn 36 year old EMO.

LMAO
your right though!!! I guess sometimes vengeance is the best medicine. TPTB will get whats coming to them without us having to lift a finger. They are being controlled by something evil. In the end only two things can happen:
1. Good prevails (like always)
2. The evil destroys itself

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by relu84
A Polish psychic, Krzysztof Jackowski, said at the begining of the year, that 2011 will begin with a one of the biggest earthquakes in recorded history. A year earlier, he said a nuclear reactor would explode in 2010 or 2011. Now he's saying the nuclear disaster is much bigger than reported and that a second huge earthquake will hit later this year, in another area.

He is not specific about regions, though.

Interesting, I'm not familiar with this polish guy but it seems like yet another piece of anectodal info from the psychic community pointing to major seismic activity in 2011.

Here is another psychic prediction from a few years ago that says a major CA earthquake will happen in...you guessed it 2011:

ezinearticles.com... ion&id=2002540

Most of us who live in Southern California are aware that a major earthquake is bound to occur within the next 10 years. We look toward the scientist to inform and prepare us for those dreaded earth quake strikes.

I would rather not talk about the "big one" that has been expected to occur for decades because these sort of predictions tend to ignite deeper fears in our already fearful position in these earthquake ridden regions. We have heard and read about the big quake that is bound to happen so much that we have become desensitized.

There are dozens of meanings one can perceive from a psychic vision. This is why they need to be considered hypothetical in nature, worthy of study and reference but not taken as verifiable. However, psychic visions of an apocalyptic earthquake in southern California are being forecasted by reputable psychics much too often to ignore and remind people of the very real seismic dangers in the region.

Although I predicted a sizeable earthquake this year in my 2009 Psychic Predictions, the big one is about a year or two away. I keep seeing the year 2011 like a pulsating animation within visions of major earth shifts in my home state of California. Dates perceived in months or years could be argued to have limited value in forecasting a time because we psychics move our consciousness in large spans of time and cover broad areas of locations and events. On the other hand, the numbers 2011 is a significant part of the psychic vision

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Sometimes it takes an alarm to wake us up.... Elves don't like to give advice, but you mentioned it... a major decision and change to MOVE away... But the personal "upheavals" like dreams, feelings... a sense something is up... is often "wiser" to consider then the too late EQ or events once they happen.

What's the old wives tales about? The 'Follow your Heart?... or the "intuition"? Hasn't some of the best advice ( even for Elves ) we've heard is to "listen to your heart/intuition"? I realize it's a major decision to move on, especially based on a sense of something happening... but MANY people have expected these changes and major events for years. Many People all over the world have a sense "something is going to happen" etc...

I have voted, "leave California" with many a talk with friends there.. and I vote don't move there with others... I had those "dreams" while living in California. I left and never returned. It's not like you are "running" from something, so much as moving on to a future based on listening to your intuition.

One might suggest you see what you dream concerning this question... but seems your dreams have already been talking to you eh? I will step out on this one and say "Make it SOON".. not in a fearful manner do I intend this, but as in a Do it Now, within a month... even sooner... Guess you can talk with your family about it? But acting quickly is the feeling I get... Sorry man.. lol But I've been through this before lol

Hope all goes well with you and yours.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serafine

Sometimes it takes an alarm to wake us up.... Elves don't like to give advice, but you mentioned it... a major decision and change to MOVE away... But the personal "upheavals" like dreams, feelings... a sense something is up... is often "wiser" to consider then the too late EQ or events once they happen.

What's the old wives tales about? The 'Follow your Heart?... or the "intuition"? Hasn't some of the best advice ( even for Elves ) we've heard is to "listen to your heart/intuition"? I realize it's a major decision to move on, especially based on a sense of something happening... but MANY people have expected these changes and major events for years. Many People all over the world have a sense "something is going to happen" etc...

I have voted, "leave California" with many a talk with friends there.. and I vote don't move there with others... I had those "dreams" while living in California. I left and never returned. It's not like you are "running" from something, so much as moving on to a future based on listening to your intuition.

One might suggest you see what you dream concerning this question... but seems your dreams have already been talking to you eh? I will step out on this one and say "Make it SOON".. not in a fearful manner do I intend this, but as in a Do it Now, within a month... even sooner... Guess you can talk with your family about it? But acting quickly is the feeling I get... Sorry man.. lol But I've been through this before lol

Hope all goes well with you and yours.

I went to Arizona last weekend to visit a friend just in case the 'supermoon' doom theory was correct - obviously it wasn't but I didn't want to take any chances.

Regardless I'm back home in Orange County and making the necessary arrangements to leave this state for good. This includes leaving a lot of friends behind, and also a decent job behind which many will say is crazy especially in this economy.

I have to rely on my gut instinct and intuition though - and it tells me that nothing will matter if I stay here. Not my home, my job, my friends, etc because it's all going to be gone with this 'event' happens.

I encourage anybody in California that wants to preserve their life (and their families) to get out sooner than later because I do fear we are only days away from a major event. And after watching the events in Japan unfold, Edgar Cayce may have been right which means millions are going to die and the west coast as we know it will cease to exist.

And for the doubters and skeptics, look at it this way - before the mega thrust quake in Sumatra happened in 2004, scientists believed that the northern part of that fault was dormant after hundreds of years of inactivity. Not only were they dead wrong, but it unleashed one of the worse disasters in human history killing almost 300K people in multiple countries between the EQ and Tsunami.

Guess what all the 'experts' said about the recent Japan disaster - they said that fault line was not capable of producing an EQ larger than 8.0 mag. Guess what happened? Another 9.0 quake similar to sumatra's and one of the largest in recorded history. Death toll is alreay past 10K and the nuclear issues could worsen the situation in the long run.

As for the southern portion of the San Andreas - all of USGS shills and 'experts' say this fault line is 'dead' and that even if ruptured it won't produce nothing more than a 7.5 - 8.0 quake. And apparrently we don't have to worry about a tsumani either despite the fact that the San Andreas is only few hundred miles from the pacific, and on top it the San Onofre nuclear power plant is built to withstand a maximum of a 7.0 mag quake...do you see where I'm going with this?

edit on 26-3-2011 by Disconnected Sociopath because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2011 by Disconnected Sociopath because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Where is the date for this earthquake? Predicting THE BIG ONE in California doesn't make you special, everyone knows it is going to happen.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio
Where is the date for this earthquake? Predicting THE BIG ONE in California doesn't make you special, everyone knows it is going to happen.

Nobody knows the time or the hour - could be tomorrow. Could be next month, 2 years from now, etc.

But yes, everybody knows it's going to happen and that's why the predictions and prophecies add intrigue.

Japan is devestated and could collapse into the ocean forfilling Cayce's prophecy. For me that would be the ultimate final warning of impending doom to the west coast, and possibly new madrid. All those 'future USA' maps truly scare me...lets hope they are wrong.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join