It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the fleet above my head

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
Why not simply say what you mean and mean what you say? Why the need to "hide" (or make it very difficult) the true meaning of what you are trying to say or convey? Very strange to me indeed...

This can be very, very dangerous...

I think you answered your own question here....Wise is the question of ones self to see where I went wrong and present your hearts words carefully to be seen on a universal level. We not only speak in tongues but we also read the same way my friend....

Ambiguous labryth................

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Riddles. It amazes me how utterly non commital ............

You really dont like me huh... If you have nothing nice to say then blah blah blah.....

Learn to speak my launguage and the riddles will become clear...If you search back even inside of this thread you will find some who understand what I am saying....Figure out what why they did and I'll accept your apology...If not i'll see you on the other side.....

You sir have stolen that star from me....and I want it back....lol...

Ease up ....Everything is taken care of....

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiflier
Hello Brianegan,

reply to post by Falcifer

I assure everything was written with good intentions. If red flags come up good for you for noticing that they exist. Its what you do with these flags that matters. What I am doing will be interpreted many ways. If it helps anyone then mission complete no matter "who" they are.

Help in what way? Am I missing something here? "ask them because you sure are"....

There is a reason why I have begun all of this and it is up to you to find out what it is if you are meant to. If enlightenment is what they call for then they shall have it. I dont make that choice but I stand by every single word with love in my heart. I offer what I can and take care of my own no matter how far that reaches.You will find much depth inside and I challenge you to explore.

In other words you don't really want to help anyone....their on the own. -----uhhh not sure how you got there...No those words are not others words that explain what I said...

As enlightenment comes from many outlets, if one can find it within my words I am greatful to have found them to write and will continue until posts like yours are non-existant.

Big "if"..... very big........

There is still another thread coming, watch for it........I appreciate your attention....

It is all okay.....

Riddles. It amazes me how utterly non commital ............
edit on 19-3-2011 by hiflier because: (no reason given)

Hiding your replies inside quotes now too....

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Why not simply say what you mean and mean what you say? Why the need to "hide" (or make it very difficult) the true meaning of what you are trying to say or convey? Very strange to me indeed...

This can be very, very dangerous...

I think you answered your own question here....Wise is the question of ones self to see where I went wrong and present your hearts words carefully to be seen on a universal level. We not only speak in tongues but we also read the same way my friend....

Ambiguous labryth................

Why dont you go harass someone else......Im a good person and you are obviously a very angry individual...Your perspective is clouded and you are unwilling to hear anything that contradicts your view.....

Be careful...you just might prove yourself right and and get a lost in YOUR labrynth.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hello brianegan,

I'm a nice person too until someone says my perspective is clouded when they know nothing of me. But to be honest it's the first thing you've said that makes any sense. So I'll gladly take one on the chin if it means you will stop with the psychobabble and try real conversation. If not......oh well. BTW talk about a skewed perspective, My quotes within your quote didn't take italics or color in order to make distinctions. Sorry. But hiding? Tsk,tsk.
Bit of a stretch. Go ahead ask me anything you like and I will tell you straight away without dancing or fear of what anyone may think. It's a Forum afterall, not real life. But it a place for clarity and truth, not a place to make accusations of" hiding" inside someone's quote of all things. I hide behind nothing. I've been four years on an astronomy Forum and let me tell you, there is NO place to hide with those folks.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hello brianegan,

I'm not singling you or any one else out but can anyone find anything concrete to hang one's hat on with the overview here that says it's going to answer anything or solve the ET issue? If there is a fleet over our heads will this symposium offer solutions?

www.2011mufonsymposium.com...

Afterall it is in it's 42nd year. One would think something would be finalized by now.

P.S. If it doesn't get to the bottom of things the art show and over 100 vendors should make everyone feel satisfied that things are under control. Who knows, maybe they'll have the answers for us next year. Ya THINK?
Nine days before that symposium on the 20th of July the entire planet will have had the chance to say "hello" to ET all at once. And it's certainly possible that there still will be no answer. But it's something that we did, not something spoonfed to us by someone else.

edit on 19-3-2011 by hiflier because: Spelling maybe?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hiflier

It's a thread , everyone is free to post 1 however he desires , there are many threads , pick one u like . And its always nice not to invade one saying how it should be . U came in off topic and promoted your vision on another subject . i personly find that abit rude 2

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

Brian,

I will be honest. I am tired. I have not just shoulder aches, but all over aches. I am ready for this simulation to be over. I am homesick - I want desperately to go home. I know I have not completed my task (or I would not still be on this plain of existence). I hope you are correct and this will be completed in a short amount of time so that I and others like me may advance.

Wishing all peace, love and hope.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Hello yets777,

Originally posted by yets777
reply to post by hiflier

It's a thread , everyone is free to post 1 however he desires , there are many threads , pick one u like . And its always nice not to invade one saying how it should be . U came in off topic and promoted your vision on another subject . i personly find that abit rude 2

You are right and I apologize to the members, especially brianegan. I was, and it is, rude but i was passionate because of some of the posts that reflected a desire for an answer or contact of some sort with ET. So much wishful energy and a level of longing I found difficult to ignor. Forgive me. I felt if they knew about 7/20 they would feel stronger if they thought they could take action for themselves. I'll be moving on now.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hello brianegan,

My apologies.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
To whoever is being addressed in the op:

I've been following all of this thread with great interest. Please know that I can forgive, whatever painful truths might be revealed. If you do make the choice to reveal yourselves and certain truths of our existence to us, and some of humanity doesn't take it well, please don't let that take us to war (or wipe us out, as others have suggested in this thread as a possibility). I hope you take the resulting confrontation if there is one (and let's keep it on a *verbal level*, everyone!) as an ultimately necessary part of the process of healing and moving forward.

edit on 19-3-2011 by Ariel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolftotem

Thank you poster. Me two....Its only a matter of time and given the intesity of deliberation they seem to take, to make a move I hope they notice the lack of time left as well and choose quickly and with wisdom. One way or the other way we are living in an amazing time and are about to witness and participate in some crazy shiz....I for one am excited for it to come to its peak....If for any reason a fight breaks out just rememebr you cant kill someone who has an eternal soul...So have fun with it because its as innocent as a virtual reality game if you'll just wake up and have to watch the rest from the sidelines. Plus you might even see some cheat codes that you can enter....The rest will follow you.

Shoulder pain noted....Thank you again.....

Peace to you as well....

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

reply to post by hiflier

right....lol..thank you..

Is as if he thinks im his enemy..Im not going to encourage him anymore....He'll be fine....

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hello brianegan,

reply to post by hiflier

Is as if he thinks im his enemy..Im not going to encourage him anymore....He'll be fine....

He? Enemy? Where do you get this stuff? Oh, wait.... I get it! OK YOU!, who are you really and what have you done with brianegan?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
lol he forgot his "s" in he...forgive him

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ariel
To whoever is being addressed in the op:

I've been following all of this thread with great interest. Please know that I can forgive, whatever painful truths might be revealed. If you do make the choice to reveal yourselves and certain truths of our existence to us, and some of humanity doesn't take it well, please don't let that take us to war (or wipe us out, as others have suggested in this thread as a possibility). I hope you take the resulting confrontation if there is one (and let's keep it on a *verbal level*, everyone!) as an ultimately necessary part of the process of healing and moving forward.

I second this...... I think if they choose the right one then it will be accompanied by regret from what they have done. It will help them find humilty. It wont be difficult for them to see why they would need to prove themselves for a while. If they choose well, then they'll take their lumps with honor and grace so to speak....

They will completely understand if they choose well, because if they do then it will change one important belief that they have. That will mean everything they have done wasnt for the reason they thought it was for. They'll be hoping for a chance to make penence and if everyone just got on board with it not only would it offset the balance but it wouldnt give them a chance to at least try to make up for what they took part in....

They are ultimately good at heart and thought they were doing the right thing for everyone in the cosmos and fought to defend it...If they were wrong in one of their calculations then it means that they would have forced our sacrafices for a goal that was proven to be unatainable with that method beyond a shadow of a doubt....

Again I hope they choose well but dont forget that if they dont it's because they are the group that got us put here in the first place and will just try to do it again...We can not allow that but its up to them right now what the next rules of the game will be...They have two choices just as we do most of the time...They are to use their free will and choose wich way the plan will navigate next...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hello here4awhile,

reply to post by here4awhile

OK everyone is forgiven. Oops. Sorry, were you speaking to me?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Hello brianegan,

reply to post by hiflier

He? Enemy? Where do you get this stuff? Oh, wait.... I get it! OK YOU!, who are you really and what have you done with brianegan?

Lol...Sorry for the "he" thing..Just slipped out...

Who is Brianegan?

Im just kidding..

I guess Im just used to guys being the forceful types around me, because usually all the ladies loooooove me.....

Im so kidding...Faithful to the end to one unlucky lady....lol...see how much fun I can be yet soooo informative at the same time...

Listen I just wanted you to smile maybe even giggle. If you are right or wrong you have the right to start a thread on it to let everyone decide for themselves so go nuts....Positive reinforcement is the way to go.

Most people are here because they feel strongly about searching and posting on what they learn to get responses help from the others and do the same in return....Trust me we all get your emmergency feeling level and many of us share in the same feeling. No harm done actually its been a long time "since I've seen someone sincerely sorrowful". lol say that three time fast...

I hope you dont leave with out returning because you seem to think about some heavy things and people love to hear about something someone is willing to add instead of subtract...

Dont worry, Im still here.

No matter what is said we both started writting because we were acting concerened for the others well being...And we dont even know eachother....that beautiful if you ask me because almost every single thread in this website started from the same hope.
Love normally only shown in a family if you ask me....

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hello Brianegan,

Ok I was pulling your leg. I am a "he". the point being it really should not matter and I know with you it doesn't. That is a sign of maturity and is surely a good thing. I couldn't agree with you more, we are indeed here for the same reasons and that is that we are genuinely interested in each other's well being. It's why ET raises such large issues. I do indeed get concerned when Organizations like MUFON puts on their 42 annual "symposium".
42 years of jerking people around with UFO pseudo-answers. Everyone reports to them and other org. and they have NO answers or solutions. But the so-called symposium will have an art show and over 100 venders because UFOs are big money. Money changers in the temple, and no one walks away with anything. It does make me more than a little frustrated at the Organizations we are to trust. Sorry for the rant brianegan but even for a non believer like myself the fleecing of believers for their passion, belief and fear is close to unforgivable and no one is trying to help and educate these people at all. Somehow the principle of why I'm here looms greater as a result of deception for dollars. Ignorance is good business. It is so sad to see. I breaks my heart to know every year, 20 times a year, this goes on, and on, and on, unabated. Selling the "answer" when no answer is available. Sad indeed.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hiflier

Well hello there Mr..

It was nice to meet the person behind this last post of yours. I agree with you..Some people on this planet have been made aware of the ET presence and believe they are doing the right thing....It is sad but they have been misled by a group because those we place in power or assume power (really of any substancial amount of power) themselves look to them as so far advanced that they would be stupid for not doing exactly what they said.

They didnt really have much of a choice either when it comes down to it....

All in all if you take anything from this thread please take with you the possible existance of knowledge that you indeed have an immortal soul, they want to use it, but it was never yours to give away.

So just in case TSHTF, remember that and smile because everything is still under control. No matter how crazy it gets you are still safe. No matter what you are told have faith that you will wake up no longer in pain. (or able to feel pain again for that matter)

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join