It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the fleet above my head

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by curious7
Wait a second....pain in the lower shoulders? You mean the lower shoulder blades moving around the inner side of them? Where wings might develop if we were of that species?

Is that what you mean by that? Or do you mean the lower shoulders around the underarm region as far as height of the anatomy (while upper shoulders would be where the arms are connected as well as the neck)?

Wings?

Indeed, I was trying to figure out what you meant by "lower shoulders" and figured you might have meant the area where angels have wings as depicted in traditional painting.

It was more of an allegorical interpretation than claiming you meant we'd sprout wings if we were awake. Apologies for any confusion caused.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
A warning:

Basically, when the program reaches the threshold point, all hell breaks loose. I recommend a "step down program" for the matrix system, they don't have to reveal themselves, they just have to dissassemble the matrix, take down the transmitters, and gradually return this planet to its natural state. They do not realise the powers that they are messing with, I can sense the entire fabric of reality, the conscious life-force of the planet, its holding on, trying everything it can not to break. When their system algorithm intersects the key vibratory frequency that codes the actual life-force of this planet, their machines cross into the domain of the fabric of the life-force itself, when this happens, there is a violent reaction, "I" will become a valid frequency for the energies of the planet, and when that happens, "hell" will enter the minds of all individuals who have "sold out" to the system... Basically, Satan and his deception, selling souls etc etc....

Don't say I didn't warn you....
edit on 18-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

That was the worry and still might be. Recently some were shown the next step in the plan and they now have a chance to make penence by exhualting the humans up on a pedestool. If they do not then sir you are correct. They will stare in the face of the pain that they sent out returning back home to them.

It would be glorious to see but lets hope they stay to their wise nature so they may regain their sanity and look on the humans with eyes of truth revealing the true appearance masked by flesh.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wetpaint72
I began this reality around age 11. I can remember the day as if it were yesterday. I haven't been the same since. I appreciate your comment about everyone playing their part of the delicate balance. My weakness sometimes, is accepting this in every individual I meet, without judgement, and contempt. I assume that because it came so easily and freely to me that Everyone should get on board. But I also have to remind myself that this is my role, not everyone's. And though I enjoy my connection, it's burden is loneliness at times, it is my place. I in no way believe I am special. No more special than anyone else in their roll, as long as it is of true intent. So I continue on, and revel in the ocational greetings from that are similar to me, struggle with true compassion, love understanding, for those who are not. Trying to live an example, and be a trustworthy friend.

I two found it difficult to understand what was so hard to see about it but it was only my path leading toward a true understanding of the need for balance. You may feel alone but I assure you its far from the case. We couldnt be aware of eachother completely because it would have put a bulls eyes on our heads.

Keep up the good work. I couldnt have written that better myslef.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wetpaint72
reply to post by Brianegan

If I may slightly disagree. Guilt may be an attempt to put human words to an emotion that you associate with what they are FEELING...as you stated before they have no emotions. They may be driven by curiosity, and an innate desire to accomplish their mission, which is their purpose after all. We are like solving for PI. And the understanding of infinity to them as it is relative to numerical purposes is understandable, at least because it is still concrete. Infinity in the spiritual rheum does not compute. It may be just a metaphorical " systems error" they keep experiencing. Their drive for concrete answers may be enough drive in and of itself to bring about the great reveal. Just my opinions.

I think it may have been another poster that said they have no emotions. If I worte that then I meant to write that they did have them. If I did it was my mistake and I apologize for that.

They indeed do have emotions and never thought in a million years that one of the slaves had a chance of returning the favor. I know guilt when I feel it and they have definately had contradicting emotions in their ranks when devastation was in progress. They have simply developed a way to close the slaves off to inner workings of telepathy and think it to be impenetrable success story. They wouldnt be able to stop it if someone broke through but they werent paying any attention because they deemed it a done deal.

I assure you that some "human" words were introduced not by the intention of a human.....Certain words are traps and certain words are a definition of results from their experiments on human emotions and choices they lead toward.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I like this. Did it contain enough emotion to warrant their attention? Or, is it our attention that the OP is really after, so that we should react through our own emotions, negatively or positively, that will ultimately make them look up and take pause? I find this measure one that can bring about the same results and so I am pleased. I am having emotions albeit a fragmentation of directions; personal and subjective.

I am emotionally bashed within, enough so that I feel my heart wanting to leave my body; it hurts so terribly that I use all my might to pull it back within. I fear and yet I am filled with unlimited appreciation because I choose to let go of those that hurt and that which controls. I am not afraid of loss I am afraid of failure. I only want to show someone that I am beautiful and that I am loving, without it costing them anything more than acceptance.

My biggest secret is the greatest most exposed part of myself; that the child within me still exists and wants to be Nurtured and Loved. I don't want your possessions. I don't want your power. I won't take advantage of any generosity.

The Meek shall inherit this Earth and beyond, I only wish to remain innocent enough to recognize what is truly Meek.

I will wander through my feelings on this throughout the rest of the day, and then some, Thank you Brianegan.

Interestingly, your name reminds me of Deganawidah, are you perhaps the child that we have been waiting for? No need to answer that, my tears are enough for me to hold me through as I navigate my fears towards acceptance. It is enough for me.

My eyes began to water up as I read your post.....As the navi would say....I see you....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I like this. Did it contain enough emotion to warrant their attention? Or, is it our attention that the OP is really after, so that we should react through our own emotions, negatively or positively, that will ultimately make them look up and take pause?

both but yes it has been heard....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I like this. Did it contain enough emotion to warrant their attention? Or, is it our attention that the OP is really after, so that we should react through our own emotions, negatively or positively, that will ultimately make them look up and take pause?

Both but yes it has been heard....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Feelings or emotions are a direct link to the evolutonary proccess and they need humans to be powered up if they are to have us bow down.

In other words, the more emotion and feeling you generate through fear, hatred, anger....the more likely it is they could carry out their very avoidable goal yet if we and they worked together with nothing but love and the desire to choose infinity, both races can ascend in the way intended naturally.

Exactly right.....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Feelings or emotions are a direct link to the evolutonary proccess and they need humans to be powered up if they are to have us bow down.

In other words, the more emotion and feeling you generate through fear, hatred, anger....the more likely it is they could carry out their very avoidable goal yet if we and they worked together with nothing but love and the desire to choose infinity, both races can ascend in the way intended naturally.

Hope I'm right, just awaiting Brianegan to quote my previous two posts to understand whether I'm onto something.

Although there are so many more emotions all providing the same level.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
One aspect of this race of beings is that they love when we are predictable, you know 9 to 5 job you all ways do the same thing over and over again it make there job easer to do. They hate hate it when your unpredictable because it means that they have to focus on you and use up more of there resources, as compared to the people that live the same way every day.

They are not perfect, as much as they try to be, but they are better at this than any other race out there.
If you want some freedom for a short time try being unpredictable in every thing that you do, this will shake them off of you for a short while or until you become predictable again.

In short what does this mean, well if your predictable in everything you do how hard is it for them to influence you in your every day life, just think allot more than you can even imagine. They are there to harvest you emotions and then place events in your live to make them happen, how by making the choice available for you to take. That is because of how predictable you are in your life and they know this vary well they have had millions of years to study us.

There is no such thing as time to them, only time affects us, so a million years to them is just a blink of an eye.
We are so asleep at the wheel that this is a huge under statement to say the least.
We have prevailed to say, that for at least for some of us are up to speed as to what lies out side our own existence.

To believe that, all you see is what you get is just exactly what they want you to see, are we so limited to believe this, it looks like most of us are, but things do change.
This is how I see it to be, it may be different for others.
All is happening exactly the way is should be.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Branegan, i applaud you by figuring out what is happening on 2 levels, but it is happening on 5 more.
But on a more complex level.

The game has gone on long enough as most people-energies are ready for a new new game on a new level.
Even god finds out eventually that it`s part of something bigger, this game we are all playing with each other is not the only game that is played, You must understand this otherwise you only figured out only one piece of the puzzle and only because you are focusing on yourself.

The game is more complex than you think but nevertheless it is the same game and the same clues apply on every level. If the god of levels 1-7 thinks that it has total control over these levels he is probably right, but now number 8 which he doesnt know infiltrates it and changes the end-game by giving him warning signals(in dreams through his creations and as wakened self) that he is part of an even bigger game. and so on... the game maybe deeper then we will ever know but that isn`t important to know right now.We have to know ourrole in this game and it isn`t over till the fat lady sings.

Every overlord has i`ts lord, evey lord has i`ts overlord.rense repeat.

edit on 18-3-2011 by Senser because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Thanks for answering, I never meant you personally said they're emotionless, I was merely commenting that the other poster said so as it seems drummed into the heads of people based on what others experienced with this race but I was agreeing with you that they do indeed have emotion in some way but are unable to show it as humans do.

Take an icon like hitler for just one example..... many humans would say that hitler didnt have a heart or was emotionless...

Hitler in his mind was doing what he thought was justifying his end game..... His method would always be interpreted as misguided and heartless...

The one of whom I speak are in the same category.... They have emotions but are so driven by their goal they are stepping over life as if it meant nothing to them...A human that is completely filled with emotions would interpret that as they must not have emotions if they are capable of doing such acts but yes in deed they do have emotions. They just do not sharde the same goals as we do and seem not to care about life at all but it is the opposite they are trying to prove science as god.

It isnt difficult to see that "God" would allow them to do an enormus amount of work to get to that goal only to stop them at the very last second to prove a point...especially if we were still reaching our own goals and they were really having no effect on our actual physical state.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Wait a second....pain in the lower shoulders? You mean the lower shoulder blades moving around the inner side of them? Where wings might develop if we were of that species?

Is that what you mean by that? Or do you mean the lower shoulders around the underarm region as far as height of the anatomy (while upper shoulders would be where the arms are connected as well as the neck)?

Wings?

Indeed, I was trying to figure out what you meant by "lower shoulders" and figured you might have meant the area where angels have wings as depicted in traditional painting.

It was more of an allegorical interpretation than claiming you meant we'd sprout wings if we were awake. Apologies for any confusion caused.

i sincerely aPologize but i can not speak any More on that particualr topic......

Most other questions I can answer here in this thread.....

hear me....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Thank you brianegan. Can you send me a link to that thread concerning your expierence so long ago?
T

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
One aspect of this race of beings is that they love when we are predictable, you know 9 to 5 job you all ways do the same thing over and over again it make there job easer to do. They hate hate it when your unpredictable because it means that they have to focus on you and use up more of there resources, as compared to the people that live the same way every day.

They are not perfect, as much as they try to be, but they are better at this than any other race out there.
If you want some freedom for a short time try being unpredictable in every thing that you do, this will shake them off of you for a short while or until you become predictable again.

In short what does this mean, well if your predictable in everything you do how hard is it for them to influence you in your every day life, just think allot more than you can even imagine. They are there to harvest you emotions and then place events in your live to make them happen, how by making the choice available for you to take. That is because of how predictable you are in your life and they know this vary well they have had millions of years to study us.

There is no such thing as time to them, only time affects us, so a million years to them is just a blink of an eye.
We are so asleep at the wheel that this is a huge under statement to say the least.
We have prevailed to say, that for at least for some of us are up to speed as to what lies out side our own existence.

To believe that, all you see is what you get is just exactly what they want you to see, are we so limited to believe this, it looks like most of us are, but things do change.
This is how I see it to be, it may be different for others.
All is happening exactly the way is should be.

In the sake of balance and other reasons some must remain a sleep so be careful not to blame them for anything because they are playing a very important role in this.....

The reason behind the controling of our emotions and events is to raise the energy level by forcing more intese emotions. They are trying wake everyone up but it wouldnt work by saying "hey everyone wake up".

If we all woke up we would be aware of the power that is inside of us and before we realized the inner workings of that power they will have us bow down and hand it over to them. The wish to be gods. or as a hive mided group, a god,,,,, They will try to revert back to singularity after this event trying to maintain that god power in individual form...They believe that it will spawn a race of gods.....(They have one huge surprise comin their way)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire

Thank you brianegan. Can you send me a link to that thread concerning your expierence so long ago?
T

Here you go my friend (just to also help Brianegan out):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I found that and his other one very intriguing and put together, they make some form of sense to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senser

Branegan, i applaud you by figuring out what is happening on 2 levels, but it is happening on 5 more.
But on a more complex level.

The game has gone on long enough as most people-energies are ready for a new new game on a new level.
Even god finds out eventually that it`s part of something bigger, this game we are all playing with each other is not the only game that is played, You must understand this otherwise you only figured out only one piece of the puzzle and only because you are focusing on yourself.

The game is more complex than you think but nevertheless it is the same game and the same clues apply on every level. If the god of levels 1-7 thinks that it has total control over these levels he is probably right, but now number 8 which he doesnt know infiltrates it and changes the end-game by giving him warning signals that he is part of an even bigger game. and so on... the game maybe deeper then we will ever know but that isn`t important to know right now.We have to know ourrole in this game and it isn`t over till the fat lady sings.

Every overlord has i`ts lord, evey lord has i`ts overlord.rense repeat.

lol......be gone demon....jk

Im not sure where you are getting this info but it sounds convienent because it seems to be in line with what they believe.....You are still keeping the balance so I applaud you as well....but forgive me if I act causus when communicating with you.

In a way I am thinking of myself but only in the way that you are me and I am the same as the rest. I like to think that its on a bigger level than me being selfish. That kinda hurt btw.....

What outcome are you expecting?

Be careful with your answer to this because it will tell me what you have been exposed to.

I definately disagree....just wanted to make that clear...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

T

I'll try but will be the first I have tried to link so try this

it will be hard to read and has many hidden aspects as many have stated but it was meant to be that way....

good luck....lol

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

T

Here you go my friend (just to also help Brianegan out):

I found that and his other one very intriguing and put together, they make some form of sense to me.

thank you very much for that.....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

You're welcome, the hard part is trying to shed info and knowledge I already have and trying to put it all back together using your threads as a guide to see "the truth" as it were.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join